• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hateful Obama Rhetoric, here's the source

1990 Alpine 325iC.

HAHA

Your funny,

WTF did I just read. You really think the reason most of us dislike the O mans policy is because of this fuck tard, why do you obama-bots always have to make it about race, when that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Here this will explain it for you. I have posted this about 10 times now

Last edited by mrsleeve; 11-18-2012, 01:09 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

That is so true, that video. i wish i could instantly show it to people whenever a conversation like this comes up.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        HAHA

Your funny,

WTF did I just read. You really think the reason most of us dislike the O mans policy is because of this fuck tard, why do you obama-bots always have to make it about race, when that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Here this will explain it for you. I have posted this about 10 times now

Only problem with that video, is the people who politely don't like Obama are grossly outnumbered by loud bigots and racists that are just as stupid as the people who blindly worship Obama.
        1985 BMW 325e
        1997 BMW M3/4/5
        2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

What does what Obama is doing now have to do with some shit some guy said in 1981?

Comment

And your angle has been reduced to a pile of smoldering rubble by your own party.

Biden Calls Obama 'Homeboy'

Visiting victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey today, Vice President Joe Biden told them not to worry, saying, "you’ve got a homeboy in the deal who gets it." Biden was referring to President Barack Obama.

Here are Biden's remarks, via the pool report:

"If you’re not an Easterner it’s hard to understand that the ocean to us is the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone Park and everything else combined. It is a gigantic part of not only our economy but who we are. It’s a gigantic part of the culture as well.

And every time the rest of the country is in real trouble, New Jersey and Delaware and New York and Connecticut etcetera we respond, we respond. And it’s going to be a heavy lift. These are difficult times in terms of budgets but the president has made it clear that we are going to do everything we can to make sure that the Corps is fully funded, that FEMA has their needs and that all the programs that exist under the auspices of the federal government not only continue to exist but are funded so that we can make sure that this area of the country is fully fully fully restored.

So as the president said when he was up here with the governor, we’re not going anywhere. We’re not not going anywhere. And you’ve got a homeboy in the deal who gets it."
            home·boy/ˈhōmˌboi/
            Noun:

1.) A young acquaintance from one's own town or neighborhood, or from the same social background.
            2.) (esp. among urban black people) A member of a peer group or gang.

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well played farb well played
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well played farb well played

Thanks, I'll be here all week, I gotta get to that 25,000 posts milestone somehow!

Comment

yeah,.... it's good thing obama gets it. because you two surely dont.

the OP posts the truth.
                  AWD > RWD

Comment

I accept that people could not like President Obama for reasons other than racism. However, I have never seen such overt disrespect for the office and the role in my many decades of following politics. Lee Atwater was a major consultant to the republican party for 1968 until shortly before his death. In the interview he is spelling out the consistent approach the party has taken since 1968 of using coded racism (his words) to win elections. If there is collateral damage... oh well.
                    1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

yep, i agree absolutely.

AWD > RWD

Comment

Yeah there was no blatant vulgar and hatefull disrespect from you guys or the left while w was in, or VP candidate Palin

William Pitt-

Comment

Palin. Are you referring to the one who could not name a book she had read, despite attending multiple colleges?
                          1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

You don't really have room to talk about smarts with Uncle Joe in your corner.

Also funny, Sleeve and I look pretty safe in regards to Kershaws infographic.

Comment

hheheheheheh yeah. Good ol foot in mouth is good for comic relief I will give him that

Coded racism WTF that sounds like a blanket term for just about anything?????

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                              X