Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vert_this
    replied
    dude major repost however I say no doubt in my mind something is up.

    major problems:
    The second person fleeing the seen was a off duty tactical officer (source: bee town news). This tactical officer was also armed. I have to ask why would a tac officer be fleeing a seen with a weapon? in a gun free zone too? I mean if I'm a tactical officer and I'm armed, kids are inside while shooter is in there I'm going in. I mean if you don't protect unarmed kids who do you protect? They (media) has swept this under the rug. The local paper had it though.
    The next issue dude that finds kids at the end of his driveway was interviewed two times. The first time he said clearly it was a female bus driver that left them there. The second interview he says a large male left them, so which is it. Why wouldn't we want to know more about this> I say this because the kids were supposedly in class room getting shot up? So whoever got them out unharmed should get a metal for being a NINJA getting them out without a scratch.
    The next issue is the Car that they said was his mothers. The honda civic that they confiscated. It was not registered to her it was registered to a Chris somebody and they said this on the radio when they ran the plate. They clearly say more than once this is the suspects car. So where did the car come from and where would this kid get it?
    Then we move to the ambulances why wouldn't they drive up to the school instead of staying MANY blocks from the school. I mean don't they need to determine first if everyone is dead cause somebody may be worth saving.

    Their is more things I question but these are some of the biggest I have trouble getting around. Something is UP they also classified reports and have requested they not be released for even more time?? why wouldnt they want to release this I mean if you were a parent wouldn't you have a right to know
    what they say happened.

    I know kids died there no doubt but the whole story about the shooter is screwed up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mr. Tasty
    replied
    I deep down believe this to be so. I am not creating youtube videos, but what is a more powerful image for anti-gun business than kids being killed.

    Leave a comment:


  • mother_russia
    started a topic Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax?

    Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax?

    Last night, I had a couple buddies over and one of them showed me this video.
    He really believes that the Sandy Hook Shooting is a conspiracy that the government created to get one step closer to banning guns in the US.

    What do you guys think?
    Watch the full video. It's very interesting....

Working...