Sandy Hook Shooting a hoax?
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
ive seen the one video saying that in the batman movie sandy hook is present on a map, has anyone seen this or know where in the movie it is? i watched it last night and did not see it. -
-
LMAO. China is the one that needs to worry about us. They own shit ton of debt that we can pay back any way we like. WE control the currency. WE are also their most important market. If we accept (a fair bit of) inflation, we could zero the debt tomorrow.Its no secret Obama has an agenda and its not about taking care of us. We are asshole deep in debt to china and they push his buttons and they are wanting disarmament. They own us or so they think. So Obama is using these few events to maximize his agenda of disarmament to simply pacify his piggy bank (china). You would have to be Stevie Wonder not to see where this is all headed. I'll just leave at that, if you want to know more wait on CNN to tell you or do some research yourself.Leave a comment:
-
Its no secret Obama has an agenda and its not about taking care of us. We are asshole deep in debt to china and they push his buttons and they are wanting disarmament. They own us or so they think. So Obama is using these few events to maximize his agenda of disarmament to simply pacify his piggy bank (china). You would have to be Stevie Wonder not to see where this is all headed. I'll just leave at that, if you want to know more wait on CNN to tell you or do some research yourself.
Leave a comment:
-
Looks like another guy with an axe to grind and an overactive imagination, kind of like vert this.
Check this out:
"Google (and Facebook) timestamps are incredibly inaccurate, especially when dealing with pages that use dynamic content – what we mean by this is the dates next to the search results do not accurately reflect the date that webpage was created. The easiest way to debunk this theory is to test it yourself. Go to Google and type in “Sandy Hook Massacre” and use Google’s Advanced Search to search only between the dates Jan 1 2012 and Dec 10 2012. Too lazy to do all that high-level tech stuff? I’ve got you covered."
And:
"On a sidenote: The “conspiracy” that this is some effort to get the Assault Weapons Ban re-instituted? Let me hit you with THIS COUNTER-CONSPIRACY THEORY. The Sandy Hook Shootings were organized by the NRA and Wal-Mart to create record gun sales in the past month."
Now that's funny.....and just as credible. Walmart's even rationing ammo now! They're in on the plot! :rofl:Last edited by mar1t1me; 01-31-2013, 12:35 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Its no secret Obama has an agenda and its not about taking care of us. We are asshole deep in debt to china and they push his buttons and they are wanting disarmament. They own us or so they think. So Obama is using these few events to maximize his agenda of disarmament to simply pacify his piggy bank (china). You would have to be Stevie Wonder not to see where this is all headed. I'll just leave at that, if you want to know more wait on CNN to tell you or do some research yourself.Leave a comment:
-
I fully believe it was a hoax, I just have a hard time trusting the government with anything anymore..Leave a comment:
-
Hoax meaning that it was setup by the gov't as a way to enforce tighter gun control.
In essence their arugment is, it wasn't just some random 20 year old kid who had been treated for years with highly psychotropic medication losing his mind. And all but 1 of the mass shootings in the last few decades also involved a younger male shooter with known pyschiatric problems who also was on high doses, or recently stopped taking, psychotropic medication.
So ALL of them must have been setup by the gov't as well.
Leave a comment:
-
so, not believing in internet conspiracies and learning about facts and history = obama supporter?Leave a comment:
-
I see we have an Obama backer, lol. don't get yourself all worked up.
I made the mistake of voting for him the 1st term myself. I didn't vote for anyone last time simply because I had no choice worth my fuel.
It's just a discussion, its not like questing what in fact happened is in anyway disrespectful to those involved. I know if my kid was involved I would have the same questions and I would be pissed if they weren't being revealed.
like the tactical officer in a gun free zone don't do jack shit for these kids knowing they have no defense. This guy was running from the scene not to it. I mean aren't they trained for such event, to protect and serve especially unarmed children. This shit just don't add up...Leave a comment:
-
This whole thread is based on the video that I feel has some strong points towards the whole thing being a hoax.
No, I don't think it was a hoax, but the points made in the video are just that good.
One of the things the guy points out in the video is that a lot of the Facebook memorial pages were made days before the shooing even happened. How does that make sense? There are just so many things this guy talks about, and he just makes sense!Leave a comment:
-
how is it both a hoax and kids actually died? What part exactly was the "hoax"?Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: