• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great read!
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      wow.. ouch. good read though. :)
      x2
      "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
      1991 318is - the cruiser
      1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

The peace prize point is mindboggling. How can someone accept the prize and later want to command action that we all KNOW will cause civilian deaths?
        Launching missiles and expecting everything to just work out is the most retarded idea ever.

Comment

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...oom-96350.html

This is just insane. Man, fuck all these people. Working so hard to get this through. I don't even.

Here is the latest count though.

We'll see....
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

"over 1400 people were gassed. Over 400 of them were children. This is not something we've fabricated, this is not something that we are using as an excuse for military action … i was elected to end wars not start them." -president obama addresses the syrian crisis from the g20 summit
            whuut.
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

^^yup, it's the trend you see in current presidents a lot. People got to get past his oratory skills and see it for what it is. I really hope this doesn't get past. Deja vu from the Bush's presidency.

Comment

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Footage of chemical attack in Syria is fraud

There is proof the footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated, Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT. She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN.
                  Mother Agnes, a catholic nun, who has been living in Syria for 20 years and has been reporting actively on what has been going on in the war-ravaged country, says she carefully studied the video featuring allegedly victims of the chemical weapons attack in the Syrian village of Guta in August and now questions its authenticity.
                  In her interview with RT, Mother Agnes doubts so much footage could have been taken in so little time, and asks where parents of the supposedly dead children are. She promises to send her report to the UN.

More...

There is proof the footage of the alleged chemical attack in Syria was fabricated, Mother Agnes Mariam el-Salib, mother superior of St. James Monastery in Qara, Syria, told RT. She says she is about to submit her findings to the UN.
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

But but but....we are #1....we have to get involved! $$$
                    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Anybody think this holds any weight? Says they're trying to install a puppet government so they could run a pipeline thru Syria.

The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Last edited by rhE-30; 09-07-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I don't even have to click to know, no, probably not.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I've heard that in a few places, as well as the using Syria to access Iran in 2014-2015.

Comment

Personally I think this lady hit the nail on the head. Wish we had more people like her in our government.
                            sigpic
                            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Can Obama's piece price be revoked?
                              sigpic
                              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Anyone interested in evidence concerning the chemical weapons and who used them should read this blog by Brown Moses, who is an incredibly respected forensic munitions expert. He has been fallowing the war in Syria very closely and has many pictures and detailed info he has collected personally. Very interesting
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X