No announcement yet.

A wife Led Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles being married, my daughters mother is Bi-polar, has PMDD, and anxiety issues. in other words she's a horrible psycho path.. She has completely turned me off of relationships in general let alone marriage.

I've dealt with enough horse shit from this "woman" aka "Dragon lady" aka "she devil" aka "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles" to last multiple lifetimes of misery. I would much rather be alone.

I'm one of those give and take types. In fact I am much more the "giver" than the "taker" type. I do everything i can to make life easier, happier, less stressful etc. for my daughter, her mother and myself. But her mother does nothing but take, take, take and take some more, shows no appreciation, is insulting to our own daughter and extremely verbally and physically abusive towards me (long story, wont go there yet lol).

I'll be happy just being "allowed" to be in my own daughters life and have a good healthy relationship with her.. i feel as though her mom wants nothing more than to sabotage that. but yea anyways waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles marriage i have a beautiful daughter and an e30 i need no more girls in my life..

Oh and religion is a security blanket for the scared

Comment

^^That sucks^^ Not all women are bi polar though.

And thanks bimma!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        So what you're saying is, even though it's been presented for 2000 years as the incontrovertible word of God, it's ok to interpret and implement as I see fit?
        I mean, has it never occurred to any religious people how often "agents of God" visited the Earth when people were by and large infantile in their level of intelligence and understanding of science, and yet now, there have been no such visits to update the "New Testament" to the "Newer Testament" in the last 1500+ years?
        Judging by this post you are obviously not Jewish, or Mormon, are you?.... A faith that has not changed in 2000+ years, vs a faith that is relatively new.

But that has been discussed. What amazes me, besides the point that this may be the most constructive thread in r3v history, is how may people fail to view their own religion from an outside perspective.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mmskXXetcg

What if you are wrong about the flying spheghetti monster or the great juju at the bottom of the sea?

What if I am wrong in just assuming that most women are horrible psycho bi-polar monsters just because I dated a few like that, and continue to see horrible stories about it, and was lucky enough to escape without children (props to NeedaE30 for holding those waffles together for his daughters sake).

Should I put my faith in my 'new testament' girlfriend or ignore her and keep going with the 'old testament' one? Martin Luthor epic schism right there.

Either way I am convinced I need a vasectomy to prevent myself from going to a living hell, as so many have done and endured. Maybe that is what the bible was about the whole time- a great excuse to get out of the house with the boys (obviously the ladies decided to butt in at some point, thus changing Christianity forever).

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
          I've dealt with enough horse shit from this "woman" aka "Dragon lady" aka "she devil" aka "waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles" to last multiple lifetimes of misery. I would much rather be alone.

hey man, don't let one bad seed spoil the orchard. kudos to you for holding it down for your daughter, she will someday see and appreciate your efforts.. but don't write off all the lovely ladies out there just because of your ex.

Comment

I stared at this for a period of time that I'm unable to specify.
            I may have even been hypnotised and I'm not sure if I'm alive right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NeedaE30 View Post
              waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles being married, my daughters mother is Bi-polar, has PMDD, and anxiety issues. in other words she's a horrible psycho path.. She has completely turned me off of relationships in general let alone marriage.

I'm one of those give and take types. In fact I am much more the "giver" than the "taker" type. I do everything i can to make life easier, happier, less stressful etc. for my daughter, her mother and myself. But her mother does nothing but take, take, take and take some more, shows no appreciation, is insulting to our own daughter and extremely verbally and physically abusive towards me (long story, wont go there yet lol).

I'll be happy just being "allowed" to be in my own daughters life and have a good healthy relationship with her.. i feel as though her mom wants nothing more than to sabotage that. but yea anyways waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles marriage i have a beautiful daughter and an e30 i need no more girls in my life..

Oh and religion is a security blanket for the scared

There are just as many shitty men out there as there are women. Going through the effort to weed through the masses will be worth it, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
                hey man, don't let one bad seed spoil the orchard. kudos to you for holding it down for your daughter, she will someday see and appreciate your efforts.. but don't write off all the lovely ladies out there just because of your ex.
                I know when my daughter is old enough, she will realize who her mother truly is. She is a bad seed, a bad seed indeed! only she didn't just spoil the orchard destroyed the world. Seriously I'm surprised she hasn't killed me yet.

i never thought i could love something so much until my daughter was born. i also never thought i could hate someone with so much passion, i didn't even think it was possible, but her evil psychotic mother has brought out the worst in me every day for the past 5 years.. i don't like feeling the way she makes me feel

heres just a small example of how she is..

Last month i put about 600 bucks into fixing her jeep so she could have a safe vehicle to drive my daughter around in.. i also gave her over 800 bucks in child support which is more than i should even be expected to pay, Keep in mind i am not forced by the state to pay child support i do it because her mother is a broke loser and needs to keep a roof over my daughters head, so anyways i gave her approximately 1500 bucks last month in what i consider "child support" because i only really did it for my baby girl.. and what does she say to me? Calls me a dead beat piece of shit and says she doesn't have to appreciate anything because she never asked me for it and as far as she's concerned i "owe it to her" and i need to give her "MORE" than what i give her... then i got punched in the face...

here's another one..

my daughter is 3 1/2 years old.. yes she should be potty trained yet but she is not(she lives with her mother full time, i'm allowed to baby sit when her mother wants me to and that's about it) so the other day my daughter shit her diaper. what does her mother text me saying? AND I QUOTE " YOUR DAUGHTER IS TOO waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesING STUPID TO KNOW HOW TO USE A TOILET".. this made me want to knock her the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles out insulting my daughter like that.. first of all its her mothers job to potty train her she's the adult.. its not a 3 year olds job to potty train her self... what kind of piece of garbage talks like that about there own kid? i wish i could get custody because i can provide for my daughter so much better than her mother can but the courts are always on her side.. so i just roll with the punches

yea.. this has gone on since even before my daughter was born shes a nasty promiscuous violent loser tramp.

Though i do not blame my daughters mother i completely 100% blame my self and my self only because i apparently asked for this..

even if i was to happen to meet a nice girl... it wouldnt last long because my babies mom would scare my new girlfriend away and just continue to ruin my life... i've tried to file restraining orders on her but it always back fires because she's a lying piece of garbage.. sigh life sucks atleast i have an e30 oh and did i say Waffles marriage yet?

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                I stared at this for a period of time that I'm unable to specify.
                I may have even been hypnotised and I'm not sure if I'm alive right now.

I'm glad my avatar could occupy some of your time lol
                Last edited by NeedaE30; 06-10-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Bro- if you are the provider and you are the stable one..... just keep your cool and wait for crazy mom to screw up. Talk with a lawyer about getting custody. Keep records of all the messages like the one you just spoke about.

Your daughter needs a good influence, not a bad one. Stop giving her money for ANYTHING unless it is on record that you are doing so. Keep doing it for her benefit obviously, just make sure when it goes before a jury in a year or two in order to review what a 'deadbeat' you are, and they see that you are supporting her and your daughter with more money than she makes in a whole year, they will see who the real 'deadbeat' is.

Just play it cool and play the long game. If you intend for your daughter to be in your life till the end, great. If you do not intend for this crazy mom to be in your life.... well.... gotta make some hard choices especially if she is going to be a bad influence that you have to get a restraining order on.

Comment

NeedaE30 - I second everything Q5Quint has said, you don't deserve this. Putting up with it for really any longer will be detrimental to your own health as I'm sure you're aware.

Keep all receipts, all messages, and purchase a voice recorder. There is no reason why the better parent should be chastised. Courts do like to side with the mother, but this is one of those circumstances that shows that this time the mother should not have a relationship with the child. It obviously is in the best interest of that child that she lives with her father.

Changing this thread slowly but surely to help a brotha out.

Originally posted by Q5Quint View Post
                    Bro- if you are the provider and you are the stable one..... just keep your cool and wait for crazy mom to screw up. Talk with a lawyer about getting custody. Keep records of all the messages like the one you just spoke about.

Your daughter needs a good influence, not a bad one. Stop giving her money for ANYTHING unless it is on record that you are doing so. Keep doing it for her benefit obviously, just make sure when it goes before a jury in a year or two in order to review what a 'deadbeat' you are, and they see that you are supporting her and your daughter with more money than she makes in a whole year, they will see who the real 'deadbeat' is.

Just play it cool and play the long game. If you intend for your daughter to be in your life till the end, great. If you do not intend for this crazy mom to be in your life.... well.... gotta make some hard choices especially if she is going to be a bad influence that you have to get a restraining order on.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

oh man oh man... i wish it was as easy as you guys say, it just isn't.. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        ^^That sucks^^ Not all women are bi polar though.

And thanks bimma!
                        the hot ones are
                        "I wanna see da boat movie"
                        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Thizzelle View Post
                          the hot ones are

pretty much my man, pretty damn much

the only girl i've ever had sex with that was not a psychotic retard was a "larger" type and a cancer patient... she was extremely nice and wonderful to be around..

Every other girl i've ever been with has been very attractive but also borderline personality, anxious, exaggerative, bi polar, depressed and even mean, at times. But no one and i repeat NO ONE! has or will EVER! come close to the amount of raging psycho control freak nut bag hypocrite tramp that this current one is overflowing with.. <--- probably doesn't even make sense but i'm too tired to care
                          Last edited by NeedaE30; 06-12-2013, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Jesus we are raising a generation of women who wear mens clothes.

Women, and people in general, will do what you let them get away with.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Jesus we are raising a generation of women who wear mens clothes.

Women, and people in general, will do what you let them get away with.

Women who wear mens cloths or men who cant be men?

I have noticed that lately men have been taught to not be aggressive, are steered away from working with there hands and wear clothing similar to chicks. The newer generations don't know how to be men, meaning dont know how to take control letting the females run rampant in relationships. (and no I dont mean physical control, thats never cool)

Just IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by s14pwd View Post
                                Women who wear mens cloths or men who cant be men?

I have noticed that lately men have been taught to not be aggressive, are steered away from working with there hands and wear clothing similar to chicks. The newer generations don't know how to be men, meaning dont know how to take control letting the females run rampant in relationships. (and no I dont mean physical control, thats never cool)

Just IMO.
                                Society as a whole has turned away from allowing aggression to be acceptable, not just for men.

I don't think you'll find anyone who disagree's with you that we have dissuaded our youth from careers that involve labor and work with their hands, that's quite evident in trades and the even the kids entering them possess pretty sad skill sets. I think that has more to do with post-secondary education being pushed as the only path to success, and not so much to do with the feminizing of men.

No comment on tight pants, nut huggers are as unexplainable to me as they are to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X