A wife Led Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cale View Post
    Society as a whole has turned away from allowing aggression to be acceptable, not just for men.
    I hope no one misconstrued what I was trying to say, or that I was advocating violence against women.

Merely that men let women get away with way too much bullshit because they are so desperate to get a sniff of their dirty undies.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Society as a whole has turned away from allowing aggression to be acceptable, not just for men.
      aggression is never acceptable. standing up for yourself and standing firm in your values, now that's a different story.

No comment on tight pants, nut huggers are as unexplainable to me as they are to you.
      i wear tight pants and do manual labor.. and while doing so, ladies compliment my ass and note my bulge. all is right with the world.

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
        aggression is never acceptable. standing up for yourself and standing firm in your values, now that's a different story.

i wear tight pants and do manual labor.. and while doing so, ladies compliment my ass and note my bulge. all is right with the world.
        Aggression doesnt have to mean physical or violence. I mean people have lost the aggressive nature to be competitive or always be better. I think of it in the world of business. Most people in management are so complacent with where they or the company are, that the competitive nature is dying. I like thinking of the past of people like Tesla vs Edison, how they always had to try to one up each other and the crazy shit they came up with.

Anyways, I feel like man has always had a certain aggressive nature and without it, stagnation occurs.

Manual labor in tight pants makes the package uncomfortable....Thats all I will say to that.

Comment

I can see where this thread is going.

Boxers, briefs, or glittery thongs guyz?

Underwear is a lot like religion; I will be tolerant of your choices.... just please don't tell me how glittery or how far up your ass it is riding because I really don't want to hear it.

Comment

^^

Commando?

Comment

lawl. boxer briefs, can't tolerate the chafing (strategic chafing, however, is a-ok with me)

Comment

Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                  WTF?

This thread sucks.

Keep your wife happy: clean up after yourself, keep your dick in your pants, make her laugh, acknowledge what you like about her and the things she does for the relationship.

It's simple and you don't need any religious nonsense to do it.
                  Thanks for your response. Short and to the point. My religions perspectives help me in my understanding of Love and respect and how wife and husband can relate to each other. I don't mean to impose my beliefs on anyone here.

Comment

Pay Attention

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                    Why is it sad? Religion doesn't make a good person, it's not a requirement. I see values, and how you were raised more important personally, just because I don't go to church on Sunday and you do, that makes you better than me?

LOL
                    Why are you quoting my comment? I not once in any of my posts claimed that religion makes anyone better. I don't believe that. Religion is rituals and traditions and dogma. Relating to the messages and teachings of Jesus Christ and using that in my daily life is what helps me. If you don't believe, you find your own way. Half the stuff I learn I don't get of any pulpit in church.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                      ^

word......(to vtec?lol)

Just because you believe in God, doesn't make you religious. I believe in Him, but I look at it as a relationship, not a duty or a set of rules I have to follow which give me the right to condemn those that don't do the same. Relationships are a choice.

Marriage require Love and Respect. Men and woman have different needs. Women require love while men need respect. Example, if you tell a man you don't love him, it's not that big of a deal, but if you look him square in the eye and say I don't respect you, that strikes a cord. Go tell a woman that your are close to whether it be your wife, gf or mother that you don't love her, see what happens.
                      Thank u! that's what insight I have learned from bible studies.

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
                        Religion is rituals and traditions and dogma.
                        Of which you are an active and willing participant of, or are you another Christian in denial who believes he's not a practitioner of religion despite being able to hit every qualifying tick in the box?

Comment

Don't dare side with the Jews!- they don't believe in Jesus and therefore eat babies and each other.

Actually I have a fun jewish friend who really likes sending photos of herself holding crosses to her mom in order to make her mad. It is seriously amusing to watch. It is also seriously not amusing how many crosses this girl can randomly find in a given day.

Comment

Originally posted by IronFreak View Post
                            ...Example, if you tell a man you don't love him, it's not that big of a deal..

i dunno, man.. does it make me a poof if hearing that (from someone with whom i was truly romantically involved) would upset me? because it damn well would.

i suppose no one has ever straight told me they don't respect me, so i don't know that feeling. i can imagine it though, and i can see the sour feeling it would impart.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              I hope no one misconstrued what I was trying to say, or that I was advocating violence against women.

Merely that men let women get away with way too much bullshit because they are so desperate to get a sniff of their dirty undies.
                              Sniff dirty undies? LOLz I used to like doing that alot when I was a teenager!
                              Used panties + sniff sniff= good fap fap fap.

Comment

cale = troll

Comment

Working...
                                X