A wife Led Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
    your emotional responses bring nothing of value to the discussion. It's apparent you do not know how to debate
    Welcome to the Internet, where me calling you a various number of expletives is indicative of nothing more than my opinion that you fit the bill for possessing such titles ie. a borderline misogynistic stuck-in-the-50's religiously motivated male chauvinist. I mean....grrr, I'm steaming mad!

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
      Thank you for all your responses. I like hearing what other folk think about these kinds of issues. Although it is sad how many people don't Believe in Christianity anymore.

Why is it sad? Religion doesn't make a good person, it's not a requirement. I see values, and how you were raised more important personally, just because I don't go to church on Sunday and you do, that makes you better than me?

LOL
      Last edited by Jean; 06-04-2013, 10:52 PM.
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

^Jean, that is quite a bit of assumption for a very small statement. He never stated he was better than anyone. Just his opinion on what makes him sad.

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean if it came off like that. I am just saying, there are plenty of people who don't go to church and live their lives where simple / common sense / basic good old values are more than enough for you to know what is wrong and what is right.

Just saying religion isn't needed to see right from wrong.

But, whatever, carry on :)
          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            Welcome to the Internet, where me calling you a various number of expletives is indicative of nothing more than my opinion that you fit the bill for possessing such titles ie. a borderline misogynistic stuck-in-the-50's religiously motivated male chauvinist. I mean....grrr, I'm steaming mad!
            OOPS!
            Looks like your derogatory name-calling argumentative fallacy is showing...!
            Use of profane, derogatory or dehumanizing terminology to describe another individual or group. Labels Designed to Hurt Name-calling is one of the most common tactics people use to hurt others or disparage them. It often occurs when someone has an emotional argument to make with little or no su

I've even called you out on it and you still continue posting providing little to no evidence or factual statements in your "rebuttals"

Bravo

I really think this should be moved to P&R... It's already escalated to a debate that shouldn't be in OT.

EDIT:
            It's been moved, I'm done; carry on r3v
            Last edited by JinormusJ; 06-04-2013, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post

Just a thought: Where does right/wrong morals come from without "religion"? However we came to be, let's say without a higher authority of sorts, I see no "conscience" or morals that could have been encoded into our DNA. It is just not how biology works/chemistry works.

Meh, it's too hard to really discuss any of these topics online. It's so much more fun to chit chat in person about such interesting ideas.
              Anyway, I'm done. Back to my habitual R3V habits of drooling over E30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                Sorry, didn't mean if it came off like that. I am just saying, there are plenty of people who don't go to church and live their lives where simple / common sense / basic good old values are more than enough for you to know what is wrong and what is right.

But, whatever, carry on :)
                Thank you.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen on the internet. And I've been to e30tech.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I blame the Feminists
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Sounds like he needs to put it in her butt

Comment

Being black and gay, I'm truly and deeply offended by this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          ^Jean, that is quite a bit of assumption for a very small statement. He never stated he was better than anyone. Just his opinion on what makes him sad.
                          Why would he say it makes him sad then? There is an implication of pity, ie that people would be better if they had religion.

Just a thought: Where does right/wrong morals come from without "religion"? However we came to be, let's say without a higher authority of sorts, I see no "conscience" or morals that could have been encoded into our DNA. It is just not how biology works/chemistry works.

Meh, it's too hard to really discuss any of these topics online. It's so much more fun to chit chat in person about such interesting ideas.
                          Oh geez. I bet you think Christianity developed marriage too? And not the thousands of years prior in Ancient Greek civilizations were people married in a SECULAR ceremony.

This is why you will find many atheists who get upset at religious folk. Because it's painfully apparent many religious folk aren't particularly well educated regarding their own faith or it's origins.
                          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by previasc96 View Post
                            I am totally confused about what exactly is the benefit of being a man besides not having a period every month.
                            :shock:
                            sigpic

Comment

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by previasc96
                              I am totally confused about what exactly is the benefit of being a man besides not having a period every month.

Originally posted by z6ne View Post
                              :shock:

Hmm I don't know, being able to pee standing up?

Comment

Nature vs. Nurture is an argument of its own, but even if there is no morality built into humans biologically.. Senses of wrong and right were integrated into our societies long before religion. We are social animals by nature, and for social animals to get along they have to figure out ways to not kill each other and work together in some sort of peaceful-ish fashion.

I'm pretty sure no other animal on earth practices religion and they all have their own values of wrong and right. So, whether biological, or an evolutionary step for survival, all animals developed morality without religion.
                                Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X