X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For anyone following the Snowden case

I believe this is diplomatic speak for "F**K you, I do what I want!"

Comment

Max Keiser: The American economy runs on the confidence, confidence that the world accepts the US dollar as world reserve currency, confidence that the US bond market will remain the standard. And what we are seeing is a sell-off in a bond market and a sell-off in the stock market, because confidence in the US and its ability to maintain a global empire through interest rates and the Central Bank policy is crumbling before the world’s very eyes.

What’s interesting is that Edward Snowden worked for Booz Allen. Booz Allen allegedly along with a few other companies are the masterminds behind LIBOR market rigging, energy market rigging, FOREX market rigging. And this is really the fuel that keeps the American military empire going, because the American economy itself cannot support its military ambitions so they’ve resorted to market manipulation and the kind of intelligence that Edward Snowden is able to aggregate is key to manipulating markets in ways that make Booz Allen, allegedly, the channel for billions and billions of dollars into America’s military campaigns.

And this is really about money, markets and manipulations. It’s not about security. It’s not to do with anything that the White House says. Remember, the White House is a puppet of Wall Street, Booz Allen, the hedge funds and the financial interests of the corrupt bankers.

Comment

Eustice Mullins just lays it out straight.

It all comes back to bankers owning the means of controlling the biggest faith this world spins around... MONEY!

Comment

Bin Laden shaved his beard and even wore a cowboy hat to avoid detection.

Comment

Not that I got my info from this blog but I shared the same sentiments. Snowden couldn't of been propelled to such celebrity status without some angle being worked into it.

Comment

There is a book about your condition, but it was probably written by the government to control your thoughts.

"Conspiracy Rising: Conspiracy Thinking and American Public Life argues that while outlandish paranoid theories themselves may seem nonsensical, the thread of conspiracy thinking throughout American history is a both a byproduct of our democratic form of government and a very real threat to it. From the Illuminati, the Knights Templar, and the Freemasons to the government hiding aliens and faking the moon landing; from the New World Order to the Obama "Birthers," the book explores the enduring popularity of a number of American conspiracy theories, showing how the conspiracy hysteria that may provoke disdain and apathy in the general public, can become a source of dangerous extremism."
              sigpic

Comment

I think this is a generational issue.

I noticed it in my parents first, and realized there was something to it. It doesn't have to do with age necessarily..... but rather the ability to determine if a piece of information is 'true' or 'false', 'fact' or 'opinion'.

Most people my age, and in the 'educated' world, know something called 'google-fu'. Many of us have black belts in it, while most are apt in lesser ways.

However the previous generation has yet to catch up with the ability to chop your way through all the bullshit people post up online as 'fact'. Even our major news groups are posting twitter feeds for goodness sake. 'I heard Obama eats babies, I saw a picture of it on reddit yesterday' will show up on major news channels, further confirming something about how 'most people' feel.

My folks were trying to convince me of the need for voter registration cards here in NC due to voter fraud. 'I cant find any instances of voter fraud here when I search, who told you that?'

"Oh we read it online and heard it in the news, mickey mouse and dead people vote hundreds of times in elections, thats how Obama got elected."

mindblown.jif

These were the people that convinced me to go to college.

A new battlecry escapes from the writhing masses: 'Check your source!' they shout as many sheep are separated from the flock by wolves wearing sheep-hats with a picture of Jesus and 'made in the usa' stamped on the bill. The free-market vultures circle overhead flying in golden f-35 lightning fighter jets with auto-whistleblower-targeting missiles. The eagle of small government watches this from his cage and sheds a single tear of freedom which causes the lock to explode and he flys off into the sunset with three vulture-piloted-f-35s in pursuit streaming red white and blue color trails.

andimjustsittingheremasturbaiting.jpg

Comment

The fact that this man can win cases by asking how certain everyday laws apply to him means this system can't support itself on its own merits.

Raises some questions to say the least.
                  Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-14-2013, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Watch @ 2:00

Im not advocating a definite conspiracy theory but can accept that there is something beyond, "gosh, things aren't right" sentiment.

Comment

To me the issue people have with conspiracy theories is not the theory itself, but one of faith. Because what these theories force you to do is question your faith in things. No matter how decisive the facts, if it questions your faith in something people generally cannot move beyond it. They start to become irrational and emotional, two things that inhibit clear thought. People believe that faith is what defines and protects them. When in truth you define your faith, and instead of protecting you it actually imprisons you.

As a large scale example just look at religion for one example. No matter how many indisputable facts bible bangers are presented with they cannot move beyond the faith aspect of it. Look at how many wars, deaths, and murders have been committed in the name of their faith. All because they never questioned their faith.

For another example, and a more personal one to american's, 9-11. I recently was talking with my best friend about some of the theories that it was an inside job to force us into the war, ultimately to make money for the elite. Very quickly he started to get upset, borderline angry. The thing he could not move past was the idea that our own government would actually do it. In essence, the FAITH that our gov would not kill it's own people.

The point is not whether you buy into any conspiracy theory, that is irrelevant. It's that you should always be willing, able, and wanting to question your faith. And especially question those that use faith as a means of control. Because when you stop questioning it, those with power are allowed to do anything they want with the knowledge that your faith protects them from scrutiny.

To the OP. Check out the "Zietgeist" movies, or "Ethos". Their both on netflix. There's one on fraking that's really good as well but can't remember the title of it.
                      Last edited by sumoashe; 07-15-2013, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sumoashe View Post
                        To me the issue people have with conspiracy theories is not the theory itself, but one of faith. Because what these theories force you to do is question your faith in things. No matter how decisive the facts, if it questions your faith in something people generally cannot move beyond it. They start to become irrational and emotional, two things that inhibit clear thought. People believe that faith is what defines and protects them. When in truth you define your faith, and instead of protecting you it actually imprisons you.

As a large scale example just look at religion for one example. No matter how many indisputable facts bible bangers are presented with they cannot move beyond the faith aspect of it. Look at how many wars, deaths, and murders have been committed in the name of their faith. All because they never questioned their faith.

For another example, and a more personal one to american's, 9-11. I recently was talking with my best friend about some of the theories that it was an inside job to force us into the war, ultimately to make money for the elite. Very quickly he started to get upset, borderline angry. The thing he could not move past was the idea that our own government would actually do it. In essence, the FAITH that our gov would not kill it's own people.

The point is not whether you buy into any conspiracy theory, that is irrelevant. It's that you should always be willing, able, and wanting to question your faith. And especially question those that use faith as a means of control. Because when you stop questioning it, those with power are allowed to do anything they want with the knowledge that your faith protects them from scrutiny.

To the OP. Check out the "Zietgeist" movies, or "Ethos". Their both on netflix. There's one on fraking that's really good as well but can't remember the title of it.
                        I completely agree. I used to be brainwashed into thinking America is the greatest country on Earth (And I still believe it WAS at one point) but there came a point in time when all the shit I was hearing and seeing on the news made me begin to question things. My faith was still there, but I had doubts and questions I needed to find answers to. I've learned that perception and propaganda can be and are some of the most dangerous tools EVER. At this point in time, scientists and doctors understand the human body better than ever. We understand exactly how people (or at least the majority) react to certain incidents. How to induce specific chemical reactions in the brain. How certain foods affect us. Unfortunately, this information in the wrong hands can be devastating. Americans, and slowly but surely the rest of the world, are becoming nothing but consumers. And those that aren't consumers are dying so we can continue this lifestyle.

Power knows no limits. It seems those in charge are no longer content ruling one nation. Technological growth has made the world highly interconnected and that is evident with our "foreign policy." I like to compare our current status to a simple business model; the scale of economies. If you're not familiar with this term it essentially states that while economic growth and expansion in a company is good, there comes a point where the growth/expansion actually begins to inhibit the company, i.e. the government in this case.

On a side note, about 9/11, I recently watched a short clip I found on reddit that was an interview of a former top ranking Al-Qaeda. He stated Al-Qaeda basically took orders from either the FBI or CIA, can't remember. Is it true? Who knows. It is definitely interesting to look into though.
                        '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                        '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                        '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

If the gov wanted to clear up the 9.11 theories, why not just answer the questions?
                          Why act like a stupid kid that ate out and broke the cookie jar? Either explain what happened or the grudge against answering questions just makes the theories stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                            If the gov wanted to clear up the 9.11 theories, why not just answer the questions?
                            Why act like a stupid kid that ate out and broke the cookie jar? Either explain what happened or the grudge against answering questions just makes the theories stronger.
                            Exactly. And with modern technology, these theories are becoming more and more valid as research and probing into 9/11 continues
                            '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
                            '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
                            '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

Comment

Twa 800?
                              Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                              Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                              One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

i'm pretty interested in geo-engineering. was into the whole global warming thing a few years back, which naturally led me to this path. and it is in fact real, on what scale? who knows. operation popeye back in vietnam, blasted the ho chi minh trail with constant rain, by cloud seeding.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ihL_FrFPs that was us hahaha

the fact that today we use different processes and silver iodide, who knows how effective it really is..

cloud seeding is also used in california to make it snow every winter. now things like HAARP, i also believe in but there are so many different theories out there that i have no idea as to what actually goes on. but i guarantee it's not kosher.

Comment

Working...
                                X