Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Conspiracy Theories

dumpster fire
    Last edited by Beastolizer; 10-18-2017, 05:29 PM.
    '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
    '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
    '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh this is going to be an interesting thread,

Just remember that there is nearly always a grain or 2 of truth in these things
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-22-2013, 02:54 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not saying I believe any one in particular, I'm just curious what your guys opinions are.

Comment

At least we're getting a thread about this. I believe that humanity as a whole is an onion. Once you start peeling more and more layers IMO, you start getting closer and closer to a formula being used to take advantage of other people.

Having read books from supposed Masons/Illuminati (their own words), books about Edward Bernays (grandfather of propaganda), and understanding enough of the human psyche I have little doubt that the richest people are most likely looking out for their own kind, and with the power to do that on a global scale. Even if lets say 1% of the population on earth are psychopaths and even 1% of that group have the money and ability... the malicious things that can be done is endless.

If you ever watched Network just see to it that you see this scene:

I find this scene to start painting the picture. Nationalism is used as a form of manipulation of public opinion down a certain path. States as they exist are inconsequential since the same people make the money for all these nations and global institutions. Money is the biggest faith we have on earth and a definite banking cartel controls the majority of it.

Just like believing any conspiracy though you have to watch out. I can't be positive about any of this because of the huge dis/misinformation that can be attached to any idea. But if you see an apple and governments starts telling you it's an orange and everyone starts believing that then I know there is a problem that transcends what our culture holds valuable today.

Comment

something interesting/frustrating is that as soon as a theory gets labeled 'conspiracy' the vast majority of people immediately dis-believe it. in spite of the merits of the theory, labeling one a conspiracy kills it.

Comment

I'll answer you in red.

Originally posted by Beastolizer View Post

Here are a list of some "conspiracy theories" in which I'm intrigued by:
            - New World Order (A single world government essentially)
            - Illuminati (who are they, how do you get in, what is their purpose?)
            - Bilderberg Group (known to exist, but what is their function?)
            Essentially all 3 are linked. All seem plausible.

- Monsanto Corporation (seeking to control ALL food production)
            This isn't a conspiracy theory. See what they've been doing to small time farmers, through law suits, etc.

- Geo-engineering (controlling the weather, playing God essentially)
            OK, the Chinese are seeding clouds to occasionally make it rain.

- Prohibition of hemp/marijuana (WHY is it illegal and classified as a drug?)
            Does and doesn't make sense. Some say the corporations don't want the competition it presents, but the big corporations would just produce large scale and take the market anyway. It's basically still rooted in hard, christian right and bigotry. If you look back through the history of the US, basically all of our drug laws have come about through bigotry against a particular group of societies drug of choice.

- Assassination of JFK and Abraham Lincoln
            JFK wanted to the end the Fed. They fixed that problem. The Fed is one of the biggest things that lends back to your first three and the power of the Rothchilds, etc.

Lincoln.........haven't read enough about that to know what the theories are for the reason.

There are more, but these are just a few of the ones that come to mind immediately.

Please share your opinion on any of these matters. I'd love to hear what you guys think and WHY.

For the record, I don't believe in any one in particular, I'm simply intrigued by the thought of them and want to hear what others have to say about each matter.

- Parker
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
              something interesting/frustrating is that as soon as a theory gets labeled 'conspiracy' the vast majority of people immediately dis-believe it. in spite of the merits of the theory, labeling one a conspiracy kills it.
              That's how those trying to cover it up propagandize it, to delegitimize it.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Gov't watching your every word used to be a conspiracy theory, what has become of that?
                The only thing I'm afraid of, and it is being legitimized on this Prism thing, is that people are lazy idiots that they won't do a damn thing. The govt pacting with telecom providers to watch its own citizens is in my opionion a reason for people to seriously smack the govt's ass. This isn't some silly blowjob from an intern. This is each and every one of us beaing watched.

As far as banks go, no conspiracy either. It is a publicly known fact that the banking system is a massive ponzi scheme held together by fraudulant fancy names of ways to warrant printed currencies that have no physical value whatosover.
                It is not a secret anymore that large banks were part of a money laundering scheme for drug cartels for decades. Hell, I doubt anyone really wants to go back to the Miami cartel war days and do an audit of what money went where.

Still, noone seems to really care.
                So even if it became public that Monsanto wants to take over your food and put meth or whatever it is they put into it, I doubt the majority would stop eating.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                  The only thing I'm afraid of, and it is being legitimized on this Prism thing, is that people are lazy idiots that they won't do a damn thing.
                  And what can we do about it?

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Cant forget the Rothschild family who owns almost every central banking system in the world.

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

Hard to say. The western civilization is basically taught that revolt and speaking out is what crazy far left/right nuts and hippy occupiers do. Yet CNN talks about how wonderful it is that democracy is being born in the middle east by means of people going out in the streets and waffleswaffleswaffleswafflesing up anything they get their hands on.
                      The Turks got pissed off about a park being demolished ffs. What would it take for Americans to get out of the couch if not the complete end to privacy? Has anyone actually tought about what can happen if they store all your shit for let's say 10 years with SS# databases or something?

Comment

Everyone reading about PRISM should take a look at PROMIS. Crazy story, and quite less covered in the mainstream conspiracy circles.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just remember that there is nearly always a grain or 2 of truth in these things
                          You are nothing but a self-righteous troll. Get off your high and mighty horse. I've never seen you post a single thing that was informative or thoughtful.

On the other hand, these answers and discussion are exactly what I was looking for. Being 21, not many people I socialize with are up to date on things like this. In fact, I think the vast majority of Americans aren't. They are too busy acquiring wealth in the hopes to become one of these rich and powerful (chasing that so called American dream). We are slowly watching an extremely small handful of "elite" corrupt and take over the world. Keep in mind, most of these families have been and will be interconnected in the world affairs. They are too smart to try and take the world in one swift motion, simply because they know there are people educated enough to speak out and may impose a threat to their agenda. Rather, this is a series of mini events that will help shape their agenda. Taking away one thing at a time is much easier to do unnoticed than to rob us of all our God given rights at once. Again, this ties into the fact that nowadays people are so engulfed in just living their life that they don't have the time to stop and learn about this type of stuff.

It's sad to say, but people these days would rather believe a lie than hear the truth. People can't and won't believe that their very own government is doing this to them. Like one of you mentioned earlier, propaganda is a tool that has been used for quite some time. It's used to help persuade and get a nations citizens to "come together" on a certain subject. With today's technology and advancements being made in practically every field of work, the understanding of how the human brain works and functions is at an all time high. Marketers know exactly what colors and color combinations are most pleasing to the human eye. They know what words trigger certain thoughts. They know what kind of events trigger certain chemical reactions in the brain causing certain emotions. Essentially, they are one step ahead of everyone else. With that knowledge, no one can really know what they are doing with it.

It's funny, at this VERY moment there is a massive revolution going on. I'm sure not many of you are aware that hundreds of thousands have been in protest for a few days down in Brazil. I haven't seen one media piece on this revolution since it began. Coincidence? I think not.

Keep the input coming.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                            And what can we do about it?
                            That's EXACTLY the attitude they want you have. They want us to feel helpless. They want us to feel small and unimportant.

Comment

RT is the first Russian 24/7 English-language news channel which brings the Russian view on global news.

Comment

Working...
                              X