The Zimmie Verdict is in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
    I will just leave this here................... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFi0l--NPI
    thats the same guy i posted above. trying to find the original video but it isnt on his page. odd.
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
    Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Makes me laugh that if Zimm didn't have a firearm, he probably would've gotten his ass KICKED by the 17 year old, one handed while he ate skittles. At least that's how the scuffle has been portrayed.

Anyone seen pictures of Zimm before this whole incident happened? He was a pretty fit guy, with supposed background in MMA Training Gyms. Assault on a police officer as well on his record, yet they argue he doesn't know how to fight/throw a punch (Great idea to become neighborhood "crime watch", right?) Everyone has their opinions. Mine is that it's a fucked up situation, and nobody REALLY wins here.

Just my .02
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
        Makes me laugh that if Zimm didn't have a firearm, he probably would've gotten his ass KICKED by the 17 year old, one handed while he ate skittles. At least that's how the scuffle has been portrayed.

Anyone seen pictures of Zimm before this whole incident happened? He was a pretty fit guy, with supposed background in MMA Training Gyms. Assault on a police officer as well on his record, yet they argue he doesn't know how to fight/throw a punch (Great idea to become neighborhood "crime watch", right?) Everyone has their opinions. Mine is that it's a fucked up situation, and nobody REALLY wins here.

Just my .02
        This is just so idiotic.
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Sorry, i'm an idiot.
          clutchCTRL!
          Move with a purpose.
          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
          - 2000 323i AT
          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

interesting take on the journalist who have covered the story:

7/15/13 - Bernie Goldberg joins Bill O'Reilly to discuss his take on how the main stream media covered the event of the summer.

Comment

Well seems Holder cant keep his yap shut and the real reason the state of FL was pressured to press chargers and try Zimmerman or the Feds and the DOJ were going too.

This case was not about Zimmerman, it was not about race it was not about anything of the sort, it was about SELF DEFENSE and Castle law. It was not the result that was wanted or hoped for but a lot of damage has been done, as the prospect of being placed in a similar legal situation even when 100% justified will weigh heavily in the back of everyone's mind if placed in a position where you may have to use such force. Castle laws are there to protect us from such travesties. Just as the original prosecutors and police determined in FL until Poltics Race baiting and the President got involved

Holder openly SLAMS on OUR RIGHTS TO DEFEND OUR SELVES

Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-16-2013, 06:53 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                interesting take on the journalist who have covered the story:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkTFIKAHz1o
                I hate the fact that I agree with some guys on Fox news. More people need to speak up like this guy. not to mention the black cigar smoking black guy shown in earlier posts. America is just brain washed by a liberal based media. Having said that I hate GOP, tea party, republican dickheads too. Tough to find a good balance these days it seems.
                sigpic

Comment

As far as the law goes, I hate to say it, but Zimmerman was innocent of the charges.

The part that gets me upset is that this situation should have never gone down as it did. Trayvon was suspicious looking (hard to argue that Zimmerman wasnt being racist here) and, according to one side of the story, was the first to strike. Then sadly for Zimmerman, he was getting his ass kicked by a young man who until he was followed by Zimmerman, was minding his own business. End result was that Zimmerman did defend himself and a young man is now dead because of it and another man has the guilt of living with the that for the rest of his life.

Shitty situation all around, especially since 99% of the people out there had made up their minds before this went to trial. I was part of the 1% who felt one way initially and have since turned my position around now that Ive done my research.

This is a good video, if you have the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

If you dont, just go to the ~30min mark and watch his closing remarks.
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

FYI, just because Zimmerman was into mma doesn't mean he can fight. Some of the most waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass little chubs I know are mma sack riders.

Mma is just the new WWF.
                    Im now E30less.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if all the burglarizing and crime (police called 402 times in the 13 months before the shooting) has since stopped in the Twin Lakes gates community....

Hmmmm?
                      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                        The part that gets me upset is that this situation should have never gone down as it did. Trayvon was suspicious looking (hard to argue that Zimmerman wasnt being racist here) and, according to one side of the story, was the first to strike.
                        Here is a better idea, why dont you argue why Zimmerman WAS being racist? If its hard to argue that he wasnt being racist then it should be pretty easy for you make a compelling argument as to why he was being racist.
                        Im now E30less.
                        sigpic

Comment

As far as the law goes, I hate to say it, but Zimmerman was innocent of the charges.

The part that gets me upset is that this situation should have never gone down as it did. Trayvon was suspicious looking (hard to argue that Zimmerman wasnt being racist here) and, according to one side of the story, was the first to strike. Then sadly for Zimmerman, he was getting his ass kicked by a young man who until he was followed by Zimmerman, was minding his own business. End result was that Zimmerman did defend himself and a young man is now dead because of it and another man has the guilt of living with the that for the rest of his life.

Shitty situation all around, especially since 99% of the people out there had made up their minds before this went to trial. I was part of the 1% who felt one way initially and have since turned my position around now that Ive done my research.

This is a good video, if you have the time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc

If you dont, just go to the ~30min mark and watch his closing remarks.
                          Thank you.
                          The tragedy isn't that Zimmerman is not guilty. It's just sad that a young guy was killed defending himself. It's lso the fact that america is so full of small minded simples.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                            Here is a better idea, why dont you argue why Zimmerman WAS being racist? If its hard to argue that he wasnt being racist then it should be pretty easy for you make a compelling argument as to why he was being racist.
                            This.

On previous calls to the police by Z, he did not mention race until asked by the dispatcher.

Now, one would think, as it usually the case, with a racist individual the first thing out of their mouth would have something tied to race. Trust me, I live in redneck, stars-n-bars territory. Anytime someone (I catch myself doing it too) starts a story they begin descriptions with the race of the individuals involved.

Also, all these rioting guys who are bashing on the white man and all his racism, fuck off man. Z is Hispanic. Also, vandalizing shops and beating up people really help your cause.....NOT.

Al, and Jesse need to fuck off too. All you are are war mongers who make a living off this shit. As long as people are racist, they will make a living. They love it.
                            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                              what was TM doing that was so suspicious that warranted a call to 911? Was he looking into peoples windows to see if they were home? Was he looking over peoples fences or checking for open windows, etc that would suggest he was getting ready to rob a home? What was TM doing that was illegal, prior to the altercation? We only have one persons word, the one who shot and killed. Bias opinion?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

what was TM doing that was so suspicious that warranted a call to 911?
                                Is like to point out that he didn't call 911 but a non emergency number. My opinion is that if I saw someone walking in the rain with a sweatshirt w/hood in my neighborhood who had recent break ins I would find it suspicious. My opinion of course which everyone would have their own. I was brought up in south america in a 3rd world country and growing up I saw a lot of suspicious situations...very common down there but non the less suspicious.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                                sigpic
                                Rebuilding since 07/06/2016

Poorboyz Parts For Sale - Updated 01/20/17 - Will be updated soon - Have many parts to post

Poorboyz Feedback Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X