Global Cooling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
    It's OK, you were right, the kneejerk reactions are already happening!

https://twitter.com/EricHolthaus
    So you're fucking the same chicken that gwb is? who gets which end of it?

Comment

Do humanity a favor brave and get sterilized

Oh and you can take off the chicken disguise now
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post

good argument
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Wicked sick burn from our resident senior citizen.

Comment

We don't have to get sterilized because we all get free birth control from obama now.

I wonder if the 'climate deniers' or the 'poor inner city democrats' population will dwindle first?

Comment

that's me right here. on my way to pick up my welfare check and plan B pills as I type this at a library computer.

give the deniers another 10 years of record temps, rising oceans and insane weather. they won't be able to claim the earth is flat forever. that's why it doesn't rile me up much when people are purposefully ignorant.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I don't get riled up because our deniers post articles explaining why there is a 10-20 year pause in global warming before it resumes at a rate possibly faster than predicted.

It's like they are purposely making this easy on us.

"Denialist vs. Skeptic: What's the difference? As usual, context is key: Those skeptical of established science are not skeptics, they are denialists. Science is skeptical by it's nature because science doubts opinions and science is not based on opinion or belief, it examines evidence and physics."

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  that's me right here. on my way to pick up my welfare check and plan B pills as I type this at a library computer.

give the deniers another 10 years of record temps, rising oceans and insane weather. they won't be able to claim the earth is flat forever. that's why it doesn't rile me up much when people are purposefully ignorant.
                  in your FUCKING ESCALADE

thanks obama!

Comment

/// BREAK FROM YOUR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING ///

Can't get passed the fact a domain name exists that is called... what's up with that...

What's up with that?

/// PLEASE RESUME YOUR SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING ///
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Would be better if it was "What's up with stuff?"
                      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

so nando, just how long have ocean levels been rising? temps rising?
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

so nando, just how long have ocean levels been rising? temps rising?
                          DO YOU EVEN GOOGLE BRO?

Comment

It was really hot yesterday but today is cold. That's global cooling, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                              It was really hot yesterday but today is cold. That's global cooling, right?
                              There's more science in this post than the average gwb post.

Comment

False!

All scientists claiming the earth is warming are demons raised from the depths of hell by Lord Sauron/Obama.

Unless they say the earth is cooling in which case they are angels of truth and saviors of America.

Your data is obviously a lie fabricated by evil scientists because it shows the earth is warming and not cooling!

Comment

Working...
                                X