No announcement yet.

Conspiracists - how do you handle them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List.........Critically analyze what was said..........then either reply with a logical statement or walk away if one isn't viable.
    sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
      Turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
      If I did this, I would walk right into them.

Got any other bright ideas Einstein?
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

the federal reserve is real
        It sure is.

Also, lol. ^
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
          yes

Comment

It all depends on if you turn clockwise or counter-clockwise stupid. Some people

Comment

Turn 360 degrees and walk away, but in a seriousness the federal reserve is real as conspiracists say it is that is an observable fact.
              i usually do a 720 (because cooler than 360) so they get the point and i can see their face before i do a "180" and walk off

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                If I did this, I would walk right into them.

Got any other bright ideas Einstein?
                Set hardline, steady aim pro, and bling pro and 360 his friends too so you can get some killstreaks

Comment

I struggle with this issue all the damn time. Went to college and got me some smarts... and you know what the most important thing I learned in college?

How to ask f*cking questions & read to analyze. Not saying these are exclusive traits from college graduates because I have known bright people in school and extremely bright people who never went to school. I also roomed with a good friend in college who believed he wasnt racist but was a freakin parrot to Michael berry.

The main problem with a lot of my friends from my hood is that they dont understand how to ask the right questions and don't bother reading, it is just not important to them. What really just melts my mind is when one of them has a really bad opinion on a topic ... I ask them where they heard that and they reply with some generic conspiracy nuts name, and I wont repeat those names because I have a theory that those names are like saying beattle juice 3 times... those nuts come outta the woodworks when they hear the name of their nutcase messiah.

Murdered by aneurysm induced cringe. Is there such a thing? because I feel that how I am going to go one of these days.
                  Last edited by joncrz; 01-17-2014, 03:55 PM.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                  I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Just say "Meh. The government would never spy on you and demand your data from multinational corporations, only to store it in an exabyte storage facility to be able to accuse its citizens of terrorism. Pffff."

Comment

pull the RACIST CARD!

Comment

Originally posted by joncrz View Post
                        I wont repeat those names because I have a theory that those names are like saying beattle juice 3 times... those nuts come outta the woodworks when they hear the name of their nutcase messiah.
                        Alex Jones Alex Jones Alex Jones.
                        Glenn Beck Glenn Beck Glenn Beck.

No E30 Club
                        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Alex Jones Alex Jones Alex Jones.
                          Glenn Beck Glenn Beck Glenn Beck.

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                          I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
                            You're trying to have a nice intellectual discussion about current events or whatever, and all of a sudden:
                            "So what about World Trade Center 7?"
                            "The government owns you, why do you think your name is in all capital letters in your social, license, birth certificate, tombstone?"
                            "Why wasn't JP Morgan on the Titanic?"
                            "The federal reserve was made for the old money"

What do you do?
                            It's not worth arguing or trying to convince anyone differently than what they already "believe" to be true. Facts mean as little to tin foil hats as they do to progressive liberals...by self imposed rule, I do not get into debates with either.

With that said, I'm also a fence sitter. I don't write anything off because it sounds crazy, there are a lot of unbelievable and crazy things that have happened in the past so I'd be just as close minded if I immediately dismissed it.

Comment

^Same thing with Republicans too both parties are full retard

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                                ^Same thing with Republicans too both parties are full retard

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
                                dont forget to include the Dems in this statement
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X