• Show
Clear All

• delamaize
    replied
    This is how I handle Conspiracists:

Leave a comment:

• Nick_S
    replied
    I look on the internet to validate my argument. Everything on here is true.

Leave a comment:

• Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by nando View Post
    ugh
    o well.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Tasty
    replied
    Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    he included them above me so i just helped ;D

but the two party system is what is killing this nation it should be a bunch of independent THINKERS from each area of the country voted by their particular ideals if they match their constituents. not along fucking elephant shits and a donkey shits...:roll:

woah woah, but that is logical and requires people to actually think. Weird

Leave a comment:

• nando
    replied
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
    And imo, about the federal reserve. Making people believe in the moral authenticity of the premises of a conspiracy is a great way to keep it as such.
    ugh

Leave a comment:

• Dozyproductions
    replied
    ^^

And IN MY OPINION, about the federal reserve. People usually live their lives within the guidelines of their beliefs and this is no different. Conspiracy theorists (that term is a huge blanket statement) are nutty and annoying but, just as much are the ones providing the counter argument in similar fashion.

I'll mark myself as a "conspiracy theorist" through my study and observations of human nature and history. I believe that there are real psychopaths moving the world to their tune and not for the greater good. I've definitely played into that stereotype at parties and on here and I'm trying my best to not sound so retarded (goes for any idea/opinion) but in a world where anything can be edited/erased/silenced, I feel like I have the bloody right to think that way.

lol, I'm done with whatever this soap box was and not going to respond at least in this thread again, but I would like to say one thing. It's remarkable how people can be made to believe in the moral authenticity of something with just the right amount of conditioning...aka marketing.
    Last edited by Dozyproductions; 01-29-2014, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion
    replied
    Pretty much nothing in that wiki can be applied to Prism/NSA.

Leave a comment:

• BraveUlysses
    replied
    There are some good discussion/argument tactics against conspiracy theorists:

A conspiracy is a secret plan to achieve some goal, whose members are known as conspirators. A conspiracy theory originally meant an idea that an event or phenomenon was the result of conspiracy. However, since the mid-1960s, it has often been used to denote ridiculous, misconceived, paranoid, unfounded, outlandish, or irrational speculative theories.[2]:16[3][4]:2,140[5]:66 It is therefore undesirable to refer to theorizing about a documented conspiracy as a "conspiracy theory".

Leave a comment:

• ParsedOut
    replied

but the two party system is what is killing this nation it should be a bunch of independent THINKERS from each area of the country voted by their particular ideals if they match their constituents. not along fucking elephant shits and a donkey shits...:roll:
    Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• kickinindian
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    dont forget to include the Dems in this statement

Leave a comment:

• Dozyproductions
    replied
    Just follow the money ;)

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    ^Same thing with Republicans too both parties are full retard

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk
    dont forget to include the Dems in this statement

Leave a comment:

• kickinindian
    replied
    ^Same thing with Republicans too both parties are full retard

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
    You're trying to have a nice intellectual discussion about current events or whatever, and all of a sudden:
    "So what about World Trade Center 7?"
    "The government owns you, why do you think your name is in all capital letters in your social, license, birth certificate, tombstone?"
    "Why wasn't JP Morgan on the Titanic?"
    "The federal reserve was made for the old money"

What do you do?
    It's not worth arguing or trying to convince anyone differently than what they already "believe" to be true. Facts mean as little to tin foil hats as they do to progressive liberals...by self imposed rule, I do not get into debates with either.

With that said, I'm also a fence sitter. I don't write anything off because it sounds crazy, there are a lot of unbelievable and crazy things that have happened in the past so I'd be just as close minded if I immediately dismissed it.

Leave a comment:

• joncrz
    replied
    Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    Alex Jones Alex Jones Alex Jones.
    Glenn Beck Glenn Beck Glenn Beck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X