Missing Flight MH370 777-200

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dakotademon7
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I went and looked, didn't see a thread. Anyone keeping up on this. The idea of it being stored in Indonesia or Kazakhstan to be used as a future "cruise-missile" for a future al-Qaeda type attack is pretty scary no?

    Not to mention in this day and age something can disappear. Kinda makes you think the only people that could make a plane like this disappear are the types of people that run entire countries.
    I agree. It would work well as a dirty bomb delivery platform. Detonating it up in the air would cover a much larger aria.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I went and looked, didn't see a thread. Anyone keeping up on this. The idea of it being stored in Indonesia or Kazakhstan to be used as a future "cruise-missile" for a future al-Qaeda type attack is pretty scary no?
    There is no organization - government backed or otherwise - competent enough to hijack and fly a civilian airliner through Indian and Chinese or Indonesian (where the Aussies would be able to track it) airspace without detection and evasion, land it, and hide it.

    The plane crashed in the South Indian Ocean. Why is a mystery.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Yeah, I've been following it, I'm fascinated by it. I would agree, really highlights how the TSA isn't really protecting much, just infringing on peoples civil liberties.

    I was always of the opinion that the plane was either taking over by highjackers, or the pilots.

    EDIT: I agree with Einhander, I think that it was crashed into the ocean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    started a topic Missing Flight MH370 777-200

    Missing Flight MH370 777-200

    I went and looked, didn't see a thread. Anyone keeping up on this. The idea of it being stored in Indonesia or Kazakhstan to be used as a future "cruise-missile" for a future al-Qaeda type attack is pretty scary no?

    Not to mention in this day and age something can disappear. Kinda makes you think the only people that could make a plane like this disappear are the types of people that run entire countries.
Working...