Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another thing Sleeve and I probably agree on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
      "No" what? Please elaborate.

They hold the same beliefs as many of those camped out at the Bundy ranch. They fly the same Gasdon flag. They advocate for the same overthrow of the government. They preach the same 2A rhetoric. They spread the same fears about tyranny and armed resistance. They speak of the same "revolution".

They've got a hell of a lot more in common than in opposition.
      Jared and Amanda Miller were drug addicts who couldn't even decide which side they were on. I was under the impression the Gadsden flag represented smaller less intrusive government and the swastika represented the supremacy of the state over all. Didn't they drop both on the bodies of their victims?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by JinormusJ
      Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
      1989 325is Raged on then sold.
      1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
      1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
      1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

It looks like Mr Bundy keeps very good company:

I wonder how many other neo-nazis are hanging out there, ready to do something similar? Makes you wonder about the type of people that support those causes.
        Well, we did have plenty of bundy fanboys in here defending that whole fiasco, looks like these dumb fucks are willing to murder police. Shocking, right?

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
        Jared and Amanda Miller were drug addicts who couldn't even decide which side they were on. I was under the impression the Gadsden flag represented smaller less intrusive government and the swastika represented the supremacy of the state over all. Didn't they drop both on the bodies of their victims?
        Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police

The Las Vegas Review-Journal is Nevada's most trusted source for local news, Las Vegas sports, business news, gaming news, entertainment news and more.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          Well, we did have plenty of bundy fanboys in here defending that whole fiasco, looks like these dumb fucks are willing to murder police. Shocking, right?
          That seems like a awfully large brush your painting with
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            Shooters in Metro ambush that left five dead spoke of white supremacy and a desire to kill police http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/las-vegas/shooters-metro-ambush-left-five-dead-spoke-white-supremacy-and-desire-kill-police
            Maybe just a right wing version of the Black Panther Party. I used to think BPs were left wing, but Eldridge Cleaver went Republican.
            sigpic
            Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by frankenbeemer View Post
              Assistant Sheriff Kevin McMahill stated the swastika was directed at the oppression represented by law enforcement.

Video of press conference: http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...sunday-rampage
              sigpic
              Don't buy an e30

They're stupid

Comment

It looks like Mr Bundy keeps very good company:

I wonder how many other neo-nazis are hanging out there, ready to do something similar? Makes you wonder about the type of people that support those causes.
                "No" what? Please elaborate.

They hold the same beliefs as many of those camped out at the Bundy ranch. They fly the same Gasdon flag. They advocate for the same overthrow of the government. They preach the same 2A rhetoric. They spread the same fears about tyranny and armed resistance. They speak of the same "revolution".

They've got a hell of a lot more in common than in opposition.
                Swing and A MISS, I gave ample time for you to figure it out on your own, or someone else to point it out..... I even gave you a hint as I suspect farbin did as well

You are aware that those 2 were asked by the Bundy's and others there supporting the whole ordeal to LEAVE THE PROPERTY their support WAS NOT WELCOME there because of their "beliefs", you know this right???

I trust that the Huff-Po is a good enough source for you
                Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.

Originally posted by article
                He calls the couple "very radical" and says they didn't "align themselves" with the protest's main issues.

They were told to leave by members of a militia that also had come to the ranch in support of Bundy.
                Last edited by mrsleeve; 06-11-2014, 10:40 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                X