Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's running for President 2016?

New Thread:
    I wanted your opinion on who you think is running for President 2016. To be honest: I think it will be Cruz vs. Clinton

which will ensure a Billery win. Curz is too jesus-ie to pick up moderates, independents and the "youth vote"

I like this guy whom will more than likely not even make a shot at it. Even if he did he will be torn apart by the media and the left for being an Uncle tom . Not to mention no relevant political experience all of which was conveniently over looked 2 and 6 years ago

Neurosurgeon Ben Carson is under a growing amount of pressure to seek the presidency, but he says he still doesn't want to run - but he hasn't ruled it out entirely yet. It wasn't on my bucket list at the time I retired, Carson told NBC Meet the Press host David Gregory...

I am suspecting a Billery Vs Christie shit show of a debacle Though with the whole bridge closing scandal I wonder if he will get a chance. I dont like any of them that are likely to make a stab at it. Other than maybe the token libertarian Rand Paul, might see Gary Johnson make a try again but he will make no meaningful progress over last time
    Last edited by mrsleeve; 05-18-2014, 06:53 PM.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Republicans have only one legitimate contender. The party is a shambles.
      2011 1M Alpine white/black
      1996 Civic white/black
      1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Jeb/Hill is my guess thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          libertarian Rand Paul
          Can we quit pretending he is a libertarian?
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

R- Christie D-Clinton

Comment

Ted Cruz? they'd be crazy to nominate him. it would only prove nothing has been learned from the last 2 elections.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ted Cruz was born in Canada.

Comment

They can have him back.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Who ever within the CFR that they like.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Can we quit pretending he is a libertarian?
                      well ok, hes the closest thing in a main stream candidate we have
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

I sure hope we can get a Republican in office before they give king obama another term.:)

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
                          I sure hope we can get a Republican in office before they give king obama another term.:)
                          2011 1M Alpine white/black
                          1996 Civic white/black
                          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post
                            Its alright, people said the same thing about Bush.

Comment

On Bush, I mean he wasn't the best leader this country has had, but he did have MANY challenges during his presidency.

Comment

Working...
                              X