Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The words of a killer Santa Barbara mass shooting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The words of a killer Santa Barbara mass shooting.

Dont know if many of you have seen this but this is the video of Elliot Rodger. 22 year old son of the Director of the Hunger Games. Now being blamed for the mass shooting Friday with 6 dead, and several injured. Supect was found dead at the scene after police returned gun fire in moving vehicles.

Very creepy!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Guy sounds like a lame loser that is blaming his own failures on others, wonder how many normal women he rejected while chasing only the hot ones.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

fucked up individual. If you are 22 and a virgin it is by choice. He could have banged a big ole girl but set his standards too high.
      Originally posted by blunttech
      Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
      :shock:

Comment

This is not a lame loser. This is a person who was mentally ill. Now 7 kids are dead. Their poor families.
        Originally posted by Andy.B
        Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
        1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
        ~~~~~~~~~~
        I was born on 3/25…
        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ether-D View Post
          This is not a lame loser. This is a person who was mentally ill. Now 7 kids are dead. Their poor families.
          no this dude was a LAME loser. dont give me that mentally ill bullshit.

he created threads on misc (which are now deleted, but you can google 'misc elliot rodger' and you can only see the results on google) a couple days before this happened and was complaining about how girls didnt cater to his needs. he was a self entitled pompous waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
          Originally posted by HarryPotter
          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
            he was a self entitled pompous waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
            This. The assumption of being the superior male and that it was the dumb blonde sluts faults that they were attracted to 'obnoxious' males as opposed to this spoiled Hollywood progeny that should have waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles thrown at him is a product of society not a product of mental issues. Yes, maybe he had them, but the root is the unrealistic image of the world he was shown as legit.

Bottom line is they were not attracted to his pu$$y self, they like men with confidence, not boys with expectations.

Comment

Tom Cruise doesn't think people can be mentally ill either. Are you guys Scientologists?
              Originally posted by Andy.B
              Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
              1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
              ~~~~~~~~~~
              I was born on 3/25…
              ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

A mentally stable person is entirely capable of murder, they are not however capable of spree killings of random targets who've done nothing but look similar to people that chose not to associate with him. It takes a seriously unstable individual to rationalize such actions, the kid was not all there.

Comment

Again, I'm not saying he did not have a mental issue, I'm saying his perception of reality from growing up in the Industry, with women tossing their barely covered bodies at males with power is the norm is the root issue here. If you haven't experienced the microcosm of Hollywood first hand, you'd be hard pressed to understand maybe?

Comment

Narcissistic personality disorder.
                    My Feedback

Comment

He was a racists prick who thought woman were bitches for not liking his creepy ass.
                      Read a thread on a body building forum he was on where he was complaining about seeing an Indian dude with a hot blond chick in a crappy Honda, and that he thought it was fucked up that she was with an ugly Indian in a shity car and not with a hot white guy in a nice BMW.
                      He was obviously mentally sick, but that does not excuse what he did in anyway.
                      He was also a spoiled brat who's parents only knew to show him love through money and physical objects like his fancy BMW. I know the type personally.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

The dude was a complete looser!! As far as his mentality, I don't know, parent/s if any, are partially to blame, obviously no parental discipline or involvement what so ever...

Comment

Wow, a few pages in and he sure does sound like a little girl with sand in his vagina. Shoulda became a cutter with bad aim and thin veins.

Staying in a castle a family friend owns on vacation, what a silver spoon fuckstick.

EDIT: I'm starting to get a sense of latent homosexuality and trying to be 'straight' for the sake of society.

EDIT 2: Now he is blaming his stature and being short. More society based masculinity issues. Crying about not being able to go on rides at Universal Studios.

EDIT 3: Now blaming video games.

EDIT 4: 7y/o with a favorite meal being Lobster at Gladstones in the Palisades. (Spoiled twat...)

EDIT 5: Daddy issues. Ding Ding Ding... Just as suspected, his parents divorced and he saw his dad quickly replace his mother with a girlfriend, thus fueling his assumptions of how women come into mens lives, not realizing that it was likely a waitress thinking she came up getting a Hollywood director... (pg. 11)

EDIT 6: Jealousy and Napoleon complex.

EDIT 7: Broken mommas boy with no ability to accept women as peers.

EDIT 8: Bi-racial Identity issues, trying to bleach hair blonde to fit in with the white kids...
                          Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 05-24-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Damn just read a couple pages
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X