Bugout/Disaster Prep. Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

If you want a duce you better snap one up. I read someplace not that long ago that the 0 admin is going to cease surplus sales to the private market sometime in 2015 (IIRC ). Why you might ask because ...... NOT fuel efficient or green car enough for us to be allowed to drive.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Having a duce would be sweet if i lived in the middle of nowhere, useless in the burbs tho haha

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        ^

If you want a duce you better snap one up. I read someplace not that long ago that the 0 admin is going to cease surplus sales to the private market sometime in 2015 (IIRC ). Why you might ask because ...... NOT fuel efficient or green car enough for us to be allowed to drive.
        Plus M35's run on absolutely anything. You name it, Diesel, Kerosene, Gasoline w/ oil, JP8, alcohol. Pretty useful vehicle.

Comment

fairly sure I have mentioned the GM/detroit multi fuel engines before some guys have bought crate examples and put them in other things
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
          X