Bugout/Disaster Prep. Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    Naw, start your own thread! Damn it! Don't make me sneeze on you! ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Blah....Apparently you haven't you seen the equipment our military has. And it's only getting better. If you thought flying robots were scary, wait till you see the robot tanks, boats, subs, and foot soldiers.

    That kind of advantage will take a long time to beat.

    Back to survival bags....I want to learn more.
    I wasn't talking about just military arsenals...I also mentioned viruses.
    So about America being impenetrable with a virus...

    DALLAS — A Texas emergency room’s mishandling of the country’s first Ebola patient prompted the CDC to issue a nationwide alert to all hospitals updating them of how to appropriately respond to possib...

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by estoguy
    I think the whole Ebola thing is being over-hyped. A few thousand have died in Africa - big whoop. Yes, it's a nasty disease, but it's actually not that easy to get unless you're in close contact with the bodily fluids of someone infected.

    Now if it ever mutated and became airborne... *SHUDDER*
    There are many nasty viruses that if/when they mutate would be a very very bad thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • estoguy
    replied
    I think the whole Ebola thing is being over-hyped. A few thousand have died in Africa - big whoop. Yes, it's a nasty disease, but it's actually not that easy to get unless you're in close contact with the bodily fluids of someone infected.

    Now if it ever mutated and became airborne... *SHUDDER*

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    Unfortunately, that's what America shares with ALL fallen empires. We think we're untouchable and impervious to anything.
    Blah....Apparently you haven't you seen the equipment our military has. And it's only getting better. If you thought flying robots were scary, wait till you see the robot tanks, boats, subs, and foot soldiers.

    That kind of advantage will take a long time to beat.

    Back to survival bags....I want to learn more.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Operator as fuck.

    Vdurbin is jealous.

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Noobs.

    1970 Duce.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    That is amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • slaterd
    replied
    Unfortunately, that's what America shares with ALL fallen empires. We think we're untouchable and impervious to anything. We see shit going on outside our boarders all the time and think...hey it's not going to come here. War won't end up in our boarders, disease, famine, extreme poverty, or the degradation of society. That's how a lot of previous civilizations were brought down...by their ego. As far as disease I lost 2 of my friends back when the swine flue ran through. It hit my town relatively hard but no one really thought of it until there were reports of people dying. Eventually a couple of my friends succumbed to it also and then reality hit me...we aren't impervious.

    A 26-year-old southeastern Indiana woman hospitalized with swine flu has died three weeks after her younger brother died of the disease.


    There's a new disease spreading in America where it is affecting children specifically. Who knows, maybe the Ebola virus may mutate, like many others have, and hit us hard. It wouldn't be the first time.

    Leave a comment:


  • jalopi
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    There you go: shoot Ebola.

    That will save you.
    At least I'll be ready bro

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    There you go: shoot Ebola.

    That will save you.
    Ebola infected Mexican zombies...sheesh, get it right.

    Leave a comment:


  • einhander
    replied
    Originally posted by ParsedOut

    There you go: shoot Ebola.

    That will save you.

    Leave a comment:


  • ParsedOut
    replied
    Originally posted by einhander
    The day you've been praying and training for!

    Congratulations.


    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Wow, I didn't realize you were that backwoods. The only thing I can assume is your dumbass thought I spelled it wrong, but as usual for the proletariat, you were too lazy to find you didn't know what you were talking about as usual.

    Look, I get using the internet for research is hard but.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene
    Thx for the edumacation, guess i better go take what you fancy folk call a "shower".

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I'd go with a pair of Great Pyrenees, but then again, I already have them.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by ParsedOut
    I drink out of the local canal. What is "hygiene"?
    Wow, I didn't realize you were that backwoods. The only thing I can assume is your dumbass thought I spelled it wrong, but as usual for the proletariat, you were too lazy to find you didn't know what you were talking about as usual.

    Look, I get using the internet for research is hard but.....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hygiene

    Leave a comment:

Working...