Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aegul44 View Post
    See how you responded over to my generalization and called it gross misrepresentation of history and etc. Thats exactly how the muslims feel when you guys call all muslims potential terrorists. It doesn't feel fair right. Its okay to call muslims potential terrorist but we can't say countries who consider them western don't have compassion. Thats way more than double standards.
    First, western countries' generosity is very well documented. Second, not everyone says that all Muslims are potential terrorists, just documented ones from countries with an established history of terrorism. That's more than fair. Stupid if ignored. Sucks balls that some Muslims get thrown in with the terrorists, but how the fuck are we supposed to tell the difference then the terrorists and the non-terrorists believe in the same anti-imperialist crap?

When we say western countries, we image modern lifestyle, modern art, quality life standards, educated people with open minds who are open to world around them and accept every individuals because they are human, whether they are gay, lesbian, black, white,etc. Thats what makes western countries western. Accepting every individual. Being sensitive about world, unfortunaly, western countries failed on that. They never cared about others unless ISIS stepped on their feet. Thats exactly what happened with these refugees. Thats why EU and U.S decided to pay for refugees to keep them in Turkey. How sensitive is that? We don't want them here just take that money keep them away from us. Ohh muslims, just keep them.
    Again, what a fucking propaganda piece you have written here. You have to be willing to ignore what Germany and France and Brittan and many other western countries have done by importing refugees. Hell, Obama wants 10K to come into the States this year, with little to no vetting. That's more charitable than smart.

And yeah, Syrian Muslim refugees should be cared for by their neighbors. Why do they have a RIGHT to be shipped to western nations?

ISIS is just a puppet to fuck up middle east and impose islamophobia. If world is really tired of these terrorist and their treats why don't they gather up and blow their asses. I guarantee you it would take less then a day to do it. Why france doesn't respond back to terrorist while Russians come all the way up from there.
    Guerrilla Warfare. Ideological wars. These are the reasons why it is difficult to stomp out terrorism. You can't go to war with a way of thinking that is being bred into a people, that is, unless, you risk genocide. Because that's the only way you can cure it with a bullet.

ISIS isn't a puppet, planted by anyone to foster islamophobia. That's just nonsense. Worse, utterly ignorant.

I say that again there are countries in this world who gain favor in this mess. If we are really serious about this, lets go affer the countries who supply them weapons and money, so we all can see the real terrorist that cause problem in our world.
    So the drug dealer is the reason why the junkie is strung out. Classic deflection man. True, if money couldn't be made on selling arms to ISIS or political alliances for that matter, then ISIS would dry up. But, how else is the world going to respond to a spoiled child like ISIS, PLO, Al Qaeda? The toughest thing to do is to ignore them, but that's the only cure.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Ignorant, ignorant, ignorant You have the potential to be radicalized because your ingorance is great tool make you one, people like you are easy to fool. You are a great example of how people in middle east become part of ISIS. They are ignorants of the true meaning of Islam like You are ignorant about history and around the world. First of all, those people that you call radicalized, Muslims didn't start WWI nor WW2. Muslim countries didn't even fought in WW2 except few. Yes when it comes to defending your land, muslims do in it the name of Allah because Allah orders them to defend their lands and their religion. There is nothing wrong with it. You do it in the name of patriotism, they call it different. Only differece is the pills. Do yourself a favor and stop posting threads like "bored at school". Listen to your teachers, study. Ignorance is your biggest enemy.
      Holy shit! So Muslims are so tolerant of other people's thoughts that they are justified in joining ISIS. It's not their fault for wanting to murder the infidel because they are ignorant. But heaven forbid an American doesn't want terrorism on American soil, that's going to drive a Muslim to join ISIS. Wow!

Ever heard of the Ottoman Empire? They happily agreed with Hitler's program of exterminating Jews. That's why they joined. Oh and they were imperialists too BTW. Don't think for one second they wouldn't have tried to take over the world if they were strong enough to.

Then you defend Muslims fighting the infidel because Allah orders them to. It's ok for them, but not for a "patriot" to defend his homeland against a perceived threat in radical Islam?

Let's just let everyone be ignorant in their own corner of the world, ok? We have enough democrats in our country as is.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Thats the biggest problem with countries who consider themselves western. why never speak out or help those in need? Why it is not a big deal when the person dying is not one of us? We only start complaining about things when it only touches of us. Why not just speak out and help no matter what that person's race, religion or country ? Are we really that self-absorbed ?
        You're an idiot, and a willful idiot at that.

What countries provide the astronomic amount of aid throughout the developed world? The EU and America's. We single handily provide more than the rest of the world combined, by an astronomical margin. We do help, we send more man power and money than the middle east does for it's own neighbors. Neighbors who they're more often than not at odds with over primitive hostilities that have resulted in more deaths than all of the wars the west has cared to get involved with in that region of the world. Been slaughtering each other for centuries, still can't stop yet it's us who are the bad guys when we shrug at it in between the billions being sent there in aid.

Right, don't care at all. I'm only personally going to be responsible to provide some form of assistance to refugees coming to my country. Refugees who are going to cost tax payers well over a billion dollars. You best believe I'm entitled to have some concerns and voice them, what have you done to help?

Go share you sob story elsewhere, because no one's buying it.

Comment

^
          Cale for Presiiiiiii......... Errrrr I mean P.M. Took the thoughts from my brain and worded them slightly better.

I love the throwing of selective history around in here in regards to the oh so tolerant views of the religion of peace
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            You're an idiot, and a willful idiot at that.

What countries provide the astronomic amount of aid throughout the developed world? The EU and America's. We single handily provide more than the rest of the world combined, by an astronomical margin. We do help, we send more man power and money than the middle east does for it's own neighbors. Neighbors who they're more often than not at odds with over primitive hostilities that have resulted in more deaths than all of the wars the west has cared to get involved with in that region of the world. Been slaughtering each other for centuries, still can't stop yet it's us who are the bad guys when we shrug at it in between the billions being sent there in aid.

Right, don't care at all. I'm only personally going to be responsible to provide some form of assistance to refugees coming to my country. Refugees who are going to cost tax payers well over a billion dollars. You best believe I'm entitled to have some concerns and voice them, what have you done to help?

Go share you sob story elsewhere, because no one's buying it.
            Calls me idiot and knows nothing about middle east and still false throws statements in here. Atleast go few pages back and read the previous post smart guy.
            Wow I can't believe that U.S, the country with greatest GDP in the world willing to spend $4.5 billion for refugees. While world's 17th GDP country Turkey had already spent more than $7 billion for these people.
            More than rest of the world combined ? Next time do little research. If you are really willling to help those people in your country, god bless you and your family no matter what you all me.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
            Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
              Ever heard of the Ottoman Empire? They happily agreed with Hitler's program of exterminating Jews. That's why they joined. Oh and they were imperialists too BTW. Don't think for one second they wouldn't have tried to take over the world if they were strong enough to.

Then you defend Muslims fighting the infidel because Allah orders them to. It's ok for them, but not for a "patriot" to defend his homeland against a perceived threat in radical Islam?

Let's just let everyone be ignorant in their own corner of the world, ok? We have enough democrats in our country as is.
              Please just stop for gods sake. I know Ottoman history more than anybody here. Ottomans agreed on exterminating Jews? Ever heard of Behic Erkin, ottoman army officer who saved 20,000 jews. Thats just a one example. Turkey was a bridge for Jewish refugees at that time. What exactly are you talking about ?

You are the one who is doing propoganda here by stating that I am defending Muslims for fighting the infidel. THATS A BIG LIE. As I stated in early pages muslims are NOT allowed to kill unless in there is a threat to their country, soils. So Muslims DO NOT just go out to kill infidels because others are not one of them. Its one of the biggest sin in Islam.

You are obviously trying to distort the subject and what I say by bringing wrong informations. I am not gonna be part of it anymore. You may not want muslim refugees or any refugees in your country due to your hate against them. I get it, its personal preferences, but never forget that if you ever find your self carrying your child for 100s of miles looking for a safe place to live, i hope they treat you the exact way you treat them. Either good or bad.
              Last edited by aegul44; 12-01-2015, 09:40 AM.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
              Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Pretty hilarious those state governments don't know how it works, what are they gonna do, block their borders? Lol.

I think a greater push for integration needs to be made so we don't suffer the issues Europe is suffering. In Washington there are many different cultures and groups, without much of a culture clash, The same can happen with proper planning and time with these refugees, which honestly have no where to go. They cant farm because the middle east is fucked by climate change, and they cant go to the cities cause they are bombed to fuck.
                Perhaps if extremist do get in and try to voice their radical view to the public then state level should make rules and regulation on such view that go against American view and ban them.

It just disrupts normal American living and should have no place for it even if the constitution speaks on freedom of speech.

I for one have had the privileged to running into Muslims. I have nothing but good to say about them even tho I could hardly understand sh.. they were saying they treated me very humbly with respect to me and my family.

I ran into another in my early years doing mechanic work they were very nice, made us food it was some strange exotic rice and very spicy. They at one point offered us to buy us a new shop new tools everything!! I was like holy sh... I now work in the critical care unit at a hospital and 60 percent are muslim on a floor with 6 units. We all get along they are very very nice to the patients and everyone around. Their is another department with about 6 or 7 male muslims and from what I hear around they are DICKS. One female security was saying they are rude they wont hold the door for you.. I never seen that tho..

I really cant say anything bad but I do understand what others are saying of the worry of extremist..

I think they or whatever other groups should be regulated for what they try to voice or present to the public as "Terrorist"

I mean In the videos in the UK these extremist are saying shit like "we will BOMB and shed blood" GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! The UK police just staring doing nothing.. That's Bull Shit!!

America would need to see anything like that as a "Terror Attack" and deportation should follow..

Comment

Calls me idiot and knows nothing about middle east and still false throws statements in here. Atleast go few pages back and read the previous post smart guy.
                  More than rest of the world combined ? Next time do little research. If you are really willling to help those people in your country, god bless you and your family no matter what you all me.
                  One incident does not discount the sums provided in the past. Compare those figures over the last 50 years and let me know how it goes. How's Turkey or other Muslim nations doing in providing aid to nations in Africa and other developing parts of the world?

Arguing with bleeding hearts like you is hopeless. You see what you want to see, ignore history, and do little but point fingers while playing the victim.

Comment

We don't even need those radical muslim refugees, good upstanding white Christian Americans are already shooting each other.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

We don't even need those radical muslim refugees, good upstanding white Christian Americans are already shooting each other.
                      Riiiiiight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

On a much, much smaller scale. Christianity went through these growing pains several hundred years ago, Islam is currently experiencing the same. Combine that with poverty and a low level of education and you have a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Id say Right wing Rhetoric has a lot to do with it too.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

Id say Right wing Rhetoric has a lot to do with it too.
                            Clarify would you?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                              On a much, much smaller scale. Christianity went through these growing pains several hundred years ago, Islam is currently experiencing the same. Combine that with poverty and a low level of education and you have a recipe for disaster.
                              I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. But they only reason Christianity was smaller is that their was a smaller world population

Comment

I don't think the crusades can compared to radical Islam, if that's what people are thinking. And it isn't fair to lump in The Spanish Inquisition as that is state directed.

The truth is that the religion, any, has little to do with the militarization. It is the politicization of faith that is the issue.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X