Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who agrees with Obama bringing in Muslim refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nando

So true. Can we admit that the west is a corporatocracy driven by a cabal of bankers whom determine our foreign policy?? No? Then why even complain ;)
    Last edited by Dozyproductions; 10-13-2015, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Obama!

Comment

Originally posted by aegul44 View Post
        I feel really bad for you dude..
        No you don't.

You feel angry.
        Does the Islamic bible say anything about what to do with infidels who
        say anything bad about muhamud or allieh? Like chop their heads off or anything like that at all?

For real. This is a legitimate questing.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          No you don't.

You feel angry.
          say anything bad about muhamud or allieh? Like chop their heads off or anything like that at all?

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1444761207049.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	7180494

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Graphic video, happened today in Jerusalem and quite a few similar acts were carried out since the start of October:
            Last edited by raudonis; 10-13-2015, 11:48 AM.
            My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Comment

Originally posted by raudonis View Post
              Graphic video, happened today in Jerusalem:
              https://www.facebook.com/idfonline/v...9059318450271/
              The fucking asshle kept getting up after being shot multiple times.wtf? Man, fuck these terrorists, pure fucking evil. I aint a Jew, Christian or a Muslim, but Israel should be protected by those savage Palestinians. I am just a person who have seen this fuxking atrocities first hand and it haunts me till today what these fuckers do to disrupt and destroy normal people's lives. These people who threaten and harm innocents this way should all be gathered up, tried and then exterminated once and for all.

Comment

A bit too off topic and without any historical/regional context. R3V P&R FORUM 4 LIFE.

Comment

I don't know if it was a real terrorist or not, it's just a vid,
                  but good thing someone near by had a projectile weapon to stop him right there.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    No you don't.

You feel angry.

Not angry at all.
                    Learn to read. Go back few pages and read. I have answered that question many times. Stop repeating yourself.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                    Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Originally posted by faujijatt View Post
                      Israel should be protected by those savage Palestinians. I am just a person who have seen this fuxking atrocities first hand and it haunts me till today what these fuckers do to disrupt and destroy normal people's lives.
                      You seriously have no idea about history, do you ? I am sorry but you have no idea what is going on there. So stop acting you know a thing. Anyone who supports zionist israeli government are just mass murderer as them.

I don't want to give you a history lecture which will take my serious time since you like throwing statements without having knowledge, so watch this and learn what is really happening there.

What would you do If british had promised American lands to others. Since you are filled with love and peace to others, I assume you would sit back and watch them take your lands. I could give you more facts but I know some people won't get it. In order to understand middle east, you have to experience it. Spend a day or few in gaza, you will know what I mean.

For those who still consist on not understand why these people leaving their counties.

You want peace in this world ? watch where your taxes money goes. Tell your government to stop supporting zionist israeli goverment. People are scared of the things that they don't know. Thats one of the reason why people hate muslims. Human being's biggest enemy is ignorance.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                      Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

There is war in Syria no doubt in that.
                        Problem is, only a fraction of people swarming in EU are real Syrian refugees.
                        Many are just illegal immigrants from Afghanistan, Eritrea, Nigeria, Albania, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq etc. etc...
                        Southern EU countries failed to control their borders, people noticed and jumped on the "refugee" bandwagon to seize the opportunity.
                        Quite a few have smart phones and tablet pc's, but at the same time claim they have lost their passport during the journey to EU while beaches of Greece are littered with passports with torn out pages washed out from the sea.
                        Women, children and elderly are a noticeable minority among them, while the wast majority are rather young men.
                        Some even have the nerve to come into EU airports via commercial airlines and claim to be Syrian refugees who have lost their passport during the flight.

I highly doubt US will take in random people with no background check.

I believe cream of the crop will be selected, people like scientists, medics, engineers etc. and we will be left with all of the rest here in EU.
                        My transaction feedback on r3vlimited :):Clickety click

Comment

China seems to be doing something about these extremist..

Theirs all these talks about gun laws and someone made a good point recently about how history can repeat its self and how in many other historical events in history like the Holocaust the people were First disarmed before a complete take over.. I hope in the future we still have the "right to bare arms"

Comment

the holocaust did not happen because the population of germany was disarmed

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              the holocaust did not happen because the population of germany was disarmed
                              I am Not sure that anyone is stating that the Holocaust happened because the populace was disarmed. So thanks for not making any sense in this discussion.

However, it is pretty logical that an armed population combined with a defiant population means that the likelihood of a Holocaust occurring is slim.
                              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by raudonis View Post
                                There is war in Syria no doubt in that.
                                Problem is, only a fraction of people swarming in EU are real Syrian refugees.
                                Many are just illegal immigrants from Afghanistan, Eritrea, Nigeria, Albania, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq etc. etc...
                                Southern EU countries failed to control their borders, people noticed and jumped on the "refugee" bandwagon to seize the opportunity.
                                Quite a few have smart phones and tablet pc's, but at the same time claim they have lost their passport during the journey to EU while beaches of Greece are littered with passports with torn out pages washed out from the sea.
                                Women, children and elderly are a noticeable minority among them, while the wast majority are rather young men.
                                Some even have the nerve to come into EU airports via commercial airlines and claim to be Syrian refugees who have lost their passport during the flight.

I highly doubt US will take in random people with no background check.

I believe cream of the crop will be selected, people like scientists, medics, engineers etc. and we will be left with all of the rest here in EU.
                                This.
                                Now, the influx itself woudn't be that much of an issue, 1mil people in a region with 500mil isn't that significant, although only going to select countries makes it statistically different. The problem is that we know that a large amount (even if it was just a couple dozen) of radicals could be mixed among the "real refugees" and snce there's virtually no border control, this is a major threat to the security of the whole populace.
                                Its basically a modern trojan horse.

Comment

Working...
                                X