No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't like bernie, but i fucking hate that dirty waffles piece of shit hillary. unfortunately she is now in the lead-by a lot.

at least bernie has a platform and is sticking to it which i respect. the problem is that too much of my hard earned money goes to pay welfare programs for lazy ghetto fucks that know its easier to pump out hood rats than get off their fat asses and find jobs. i can't tell you how excited i will be to pay 2 or 3 times more in taxes to fund more lazy asses.

i understand welfare programs have their place in our society. too goddamn many people take advantage. always have and always will.

our system is just so damn fucked up. pretty much everything our government touches gets fucked up even worse than it was before. health care reform. what a joke. we need health care insurance reform.

sorry....end rant. i need to go breathe into a paper bag for a few mins.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I think the number of people who take advantage of welfare is portrayed far far higher then it actually is, Ive known only one family out of probably 20 on welfare who were taking advantage of the system. Some deadbeat cousins who just didnt want to work ever. But the majority of friends and family I knew were on welfare either already worked a job or two, and just couldnt afford their kids, or were actively looking and doing shit like manual labor outside of home depots and shit.

Even if there are people taking advantage of the system, I dont give a fuck, as long as my taxes are helping at least some families in actual need, its worth it.

Id rather have it that way then going to pay another congressman who doesnt show up to 90% of his job.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

well, thats all well and good. last year between my wife and myself(including the taxes we paid on flipping 2 houses) the government took about 72k in our hard earned income. thats more money than most people make in a year. now mind you, this isn't what we had to pay in at the end of the year. this is a combination of that plus the deductions on our w2's.

3 years ago, i had 4 rental properties in the state of texas plus the home we live in. my property tax bill for that year was over 23k. luckily the renters pay most of that. unfortunately, i understand why rich people(not including myself in this category by any means) do everything they can to pay as little tax as possible.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I have known more people manipulating the system than needed it.

Actually, I have a first hand experience to share.

I broke my elbow and was out of work for 6-8 weeks. I think it was 8, but can't remember. I had no backup plan, and had to sell much of my non-essentials to pay the bills.

My Wife wasn't working at the time, either.

We went to the state and asked for Food stamps to put food on our table until I was cleared to go back to work. We explained all of this, just needed a little fucking help for 8 weeks.

We were denied because my check for the first week of the month I was injured, averaged us out above the minimum income for assistance. It didn't matter that I wasn't going to be getting any more checks for the rest of the month. They refused to help.

I have paid into the fucking system since I was 16. The one time I asked for a few fucking table scraps to help me get through a rough time, and I was denied it.

The system is there for those who abuse it. My wife worked with someone who brought a pair of sweats to work on days she had to go in so she could look poor. I had a co-worker bitch because he couldn't buy Red Bull with his stamp card.

It's rigged in favor of those who abuse it.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Liberty Tax and illegals. Rigged system.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
            Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
            Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
            Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

The whole shits rigged. Steph Curry for president.
              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
                The whole shits rigged. Steph Curry for president.
                Of the NBA.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I have known more people manipulating the system than needed it.

Actually, I have a first hand experience to share.

I broke my elbow and was out of work for 6-8 weeks. I think it was 8, but can't remember. I had no backup plan, and had to sell much of my non-essentials to pay the bills.

My Wife wasn't working at the time, either.

We went to the state and asked for Food stamps to put food on our table until I was cleared to go back to work. We explained all of this, just needed a little fucking help for 8 weeks.

We were denied because my check for the first week of the month I was injured, averaged us out above the minimum income for assistance. It didn't matter that I wasn't going to be getting any more checks for the rest of the month. They refused to help.

I have paid into the fucking system since I was 16. The one time I asked for a few fucking table scraps to help me get through a rough time, and I was denied it.

The system is there for those who abuse it. My wife worked with someone who brought a pair of sweats to work on days she had to go in so she could look poor. I had a co-worker bitch because he couldn't buy Red Bull with his stamp card.

It's rigged in favor of those who abuse it.
                  If the two of you didn't have enough savings for 8 weeks of you not working you should have had an emergency fund.

You didn't meet the criteria for getting assistance, it doesn't mean that the system is rigged for "abusers".

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    If the two of you didn't have enough savings for 8 weeks of you not working you should have had an emergency fund.

You didn't meet the criteria for getting assistance, it doesn't mean that the system is rigged for "abusers".
                    High and mighty piece of shit comment.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I didn't have anything, as I barely made enough at the time to pay my bills while working.

Why is it that I should have had enough to pay my bills for 8 weeks, but somebody on Welfare deserves their check?

Do you realize what you just said?
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        I didn't have anything, as I barely made enough at the time to pay my bills while working.

Why is it that I should have had enough to pay my bills for 8 weeks, but somebody on Welfare deserves their check?

Do you realize what you just said?
                        You made too much to qualify, what more of an explanation do you need that you're responsible for your own well financial well being?

Are you advocating a system that will give money to anyone who asks? No financial qualifications?

Comment

No, I am advocating for using your fucking brain and dealing with each situation on a personal level.

At that point in my life I was lucky to gross $800 a week. I also had a doctor's order to not work for 8 weeks. Are you saying that it was right to deny me assistance until I could return to work?

My problem is that I had a legitimate need for assistance, and was denied. Meanwhile many people play the system and get tax dollars while dropping hundreds on their hair, or putting their need for drugs above feeding their children.

I have lived on all ends of the income level, and have seen the shit that goes on first hand. It's fucking pathetic.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

BraveUlysses: Poster child for all that is wrong with liberalism, picking winners and losers, determining who is worthy and who is not, and with ZERO compassion.

Thank you for showing your true colors, friend.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              Don't avoid this.

What you are saying is exactly the problem.

Everyone is responsible for their own well being. I never asked for help until was completely out of luck and needed it. But hey, I still managed to pull through, and have managed to pull myself out and live a rather comfortable life.

Why am I held to a higher standard than those who leech off of Welfare? I don't get it. So because I never asked for help before, it's my problem that I needed it? Meanwhile others who continue to take month after month, year after year, just continue to receive funds without a second glance?
                              No E30 Club

Comment

exodus dont let brave troll ya. Its because your not a minority, have not been book learned everything about how you are supposed to think and feel about how the world works from your ploy/sic classes at a major liberal arts college, but mostly because you lean conservatively politically, and use common sense and personal experience to form your world views with the information you have available to you. This is a foreign concept to the oh great swami that is Brave.

Flyboy dont feel too bad, before I got married on paper (we were together for 14 years before the paper work) I had a couple of years where my total tax bill paid in was 31 grand all off my w2, and after my small refunds. We are a single income household but since I was not "married" I got my ass handed to me filing single and no kids to deduct.
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 03-03-2016, 12:10 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X