No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no trouble believing that wall street would be just fine with trump. I dont think they would like to be seen donating to anything other than the 'establishment' candidate they think would be best, but there's no way they wouldn't court Trump if he were to win.

Comment

Well trump is kinda unknown, What scares me about him is he doenst seem to have a single policy actually written or planned out.

He always goes up on stage, bullshits for an hour, gets some cheers, calls all the other candidates names. Then leaves.

I dont think I can think of, or I can get another person to think of, a single policy trump has pushed forward.

So when/if he gets into office he could go in a totally different direction.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Well trump is kinda unknown, What scares me about him is he doenst seem to have a single policy actually written or planned out.

He always goes up on stage, bullshits for an hour, gets some cheers, calls all the other candidates names. Then leaves.

I dont think I can think of, or I can get another person to think of, a single policy trump has pushed forward.

So when/if he gets into office he could go in a totally different direction.
        Here you go : https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
        Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Originally posted by lti_57 View Post
          Yeah, his positions are stated, but the true outlier here is that he is beholden to no one. That's a two edged sword. Honestly, it can't be any worse than the past 16 years so I am interested in seeing him becoming the President.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Except for the tax plan none of those are really policies, just positions.

The rest seem like just rough outlines on where he stands or what he say he will do.
            willschnitz

Comment

So Bernie supporters or for that matter any other members of the GOP think of this?
              The Secretary of State's office is looking into the actions of former President Bill Clinton, who was campaigning for his wife across Massachusetts on Super Tuesday.

Bill Clinton wanders into a polling office during hours it's open. He should have been slapped with a violation.
              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Lots of "law" people saying it wasnt illegal, its scummy as fuck either way.

Especially since lots of evidence of actual voter fraud is coming out of virginia and mass, and for GOP in texas.
                willschnitz

Comment

It was skirting the edge, since he (Bill) Has been the one that gets her good ratings.

Yeah seems that this is just being over looked. The video of him grand standing in front of that polling station is a gross violation.
                  Last edited by M-technik-3; 03-02-2016, 06:22 PM.

Comment

its the party of look the other way.... its not the 1st time nor will it be the last, like I have said before there has been more "look the other way" for Hilldog than there was the 0 and its just barley supper tuesday
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

The Clinton Foundation is far reaching...plus ludicrous amounts of money.

Change.org has a petition to have him arrested.
                      Last edited by M-technik-3; 03-02-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        its the party of look the other way.... its not the 1st time nor will it be the last, like I have said before there has been more "look the other way" for Hilldog than there was the 0 and its just barley supper tuesday
                        Oh right, the GOP has never committed voter fraud or anything sketchy. The 2000 elections seem to come to mind here.

I'm not saying Bill isn't wrong here, but please don't act like the the republicans are the angels of voting transparency.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

2000 wasn't fraud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Doesn't matter, either side have committed violations does it make it right? No.

Comment

2000 was quite possibly the same situation or worse, you just dont have thousands of people with 1080p smartphones to film it.
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                2000 was quite possibly the same situation or worse, you just dont have thousands of people with 1080p smartphones to film it.
                                Ummmm. No.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X