Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Birdie sanders 2016!!!
    If that happens, you better buy a few more of those AK-47's you like before he takes office.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Im glad you cant read.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

I can read fine, unless I am mistaken that regardless of your pun above, you are a Sanders supporter correct?

By the way, I'm not glad that you can't use proper punctuation.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Wow someone is getting all antsy over forgetting apostrophes.

It was a joke about the silly obsession over the bird that landed on his podium, and you went full hick instead of catching the joke.

I understand this is the P&R thread but some of you act like its your job to make sure every comment is politically charged against the other guy.

Also I doubt Bernie will actually ban them, vermont was against banning anything, one of the most free states in the nation for firearms, and he listened to them.
          willschnitz

Comment

If you haven't noticed, I mostly stay out of here.

I just find it interesting that someone who posts in the gun thread so much, would be for a person who is completely against "guns specifically built to kill."

I purposely pointed out the AK47, because that is the weapon he seems to like referencing when he talks about banning "assault weapons."

He also doesn't believe in high cap magazines, so stock up on those as well before you vote for him.

No, I'm not a "single issue voter", but I do have certain deal breakers.
            No E30 Club

Comment

Believe me, im with you that hes uninformed on those issues, but It just wont happen, a nationwide ban that is. You would end up with a civil war on your hands.
              willschnitz

Comment

Some one stole my yard sign i had in my front yard...lol deeez n*ggas be salty. I guess i haft to build one out of fucking rebar
                88 325is Five Speed
                Lachssilber

Comment

I thought only Bernie supporters did that to trump supports tho! How dare you show support with a sign.
                  willschnitz

Comment

DO YOU KNOW WHO ELSE HAD A BIRD VISIT HIM WHILE HE WAS MAKING A SPEECH?

FILTHY COMMUNISTS, THAT'S WHO!

Based trump will save us all from these heathens.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                      Some one stole my yard sign i had in my front yard...lol deeez n*ggas be salty. I guess i haft to build one out of fucking rebar
                      I've occasionally removed yard signs & advertisements, especially of the metal H design. They make super supports for tomatoes/cucumbers and other plants that are in need of assistance. More importantly, they're free, and I'm removing an eyesore from public view.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        I thought only Bernie supporters did that to trump supports tho! How dare you show support with a sign.

Maybe people should just not be assholes. I'm not gonna go on some one else's yard and take their sign. Maybe all I ask is the same in return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        88 325is Five Speed
                        Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          I've occasionally removed yard signs & advertisements, especially of the metal H design. They make super supports for tomatoes/cucumbers and other plants that are in need of assistance. More importantly, they're free, and I'm removing an eyesore from public view.

It was one of the nice h rod ones that aren't free. I payed for it. Still it was on my lawn not the median between the street and the side walk that's legally public property. I didn't even have close to the sidewalk it was like next to my porch which is More than 15 feet from the sidewalk. Funny thing is we do have a vegetable garden and we were planing to use the frame after the election for that extract purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          88 325is Five Speed
                          Lachssilber

Comment

Bernie supporter here. Trump is a joke. Hillary is a nightmare.

Hopefully America will make the right choice.

One thing is for sure. This has been the most bizarre presidential running...:loco:
                            My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
                              Bernie supporter here. Trump is a joke. Hillary is a nightmare.

Hopefully America will make the right choice.

One thing is for sure. Sanders is the most bizarre candidate running...:loco:
                              fixed
                              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Working...
                                X