No announcement yet.

Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I never said I thought my dad or any adult was an idiot. My dad is actually a very intelligent man and I definitely look up to him. I just don't agree with his political views. And yeah, I'm not even close to being as "grown up" as some of you guys, but I'd have to say I'm doing pretty damn well. I'm a mere 20 years old and have been in the real world for around two years now. You older guys may laugh at that, but I have been through A LOT in the past year especially. Now, I'm a 20 year old single father to a one year old little girl whose mother is in basic training until May and after that will be gone for another 3 months. I have a full time job, pay all of my bills, and support her and do whatever I can to make sure she has everything she needs and that she has a great life and a great relationship with her daddy. So yeah, age doesn't mean shit. How you've gotten to that age and whether you've taken life lessons to heart is what really matters. Ladies and gentlemen, my introduction to R3v. :drops mic:
    88 325i Cabrio
    04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      "the only moral welfare is my welfare"

This
      Last edited by supermansocks95; 04-04-2016, 09:54 AM. Reason: Being a noob
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        WOW it must be an interesting place to live inside your head. Um with interaction with the the world for a lifetime (IE in the real post formal education world) will give one a sense of how the world actually works not how one thinks it should or theoretically works. You have the point of the post (it seems) but yet ignore the facts of life.

You are aware that nearly all farms post great depression in the USA, ARE NOT SUBSISTENCE operations and are FOR PROFIT BUSINESSES (usually multi million dollar set ups) right. That farmer has to know far more than how to steer a green tractor and feed the live stock twice a day, if they want to keep the place going that is.
        I believe what he is trying to say is that just because someone has seen many years, doesn't mean they know everything about life. Nor should they act like they do. We all come from different walks of life and we don't stop learning until we die.
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Yay wisconsin!
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Lmao Clinton blaming sanders for Sandy Hook.

Someone tell Clinton that just because his name is Sanders doesn't mean he has anything to do with KFC or murdering school children.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Someone tell Clinton that just because his name is Sanders doesn't mean he has anything to do with KFC or murdering school children.
              Hey, that extra crispy tax recipe sounds finger lickin' good to me! :-P
              88 325i Cabrio
              04 Neon SRT-4

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Goddamn. What does through that woman's head?

It's so ridiculous. If she, from the beginning, just ran a decent campaign, I doubt she'd ever have to worry about Bernie. So on one hand, I'm glad she's doing this. On the other hand, I'm ashamed that she's approaching Trump levels of clownery.

If she gets the nomination, I'm going to be so so disappointed. And she probably will. And the presidency. We're not supposed to have dynasties in the USA, the Bushes were bad enough.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

You know perfectly well she is getting the nomination and that the current Potus is telling the Justice department and the FBI to just continue to quietly continue the investagation but it won't be finished anytime soon.
                  https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Discover topics like propaganda, bernie sanders ciclejerk, not this shit again, spam, citation missing, citation needed, shitpost, bullshit detected, The More You Know, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like myheartisstarkmyspiritistargaryen.

Does anyone know if this is true?
                      AWD > RWD

Comment

imgur is good for hosting but hardly for telling the whole story, here's an article:

Comment

Yeah Nevada was a mess.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Lol. What a circus.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

That Washington Post article just leaves the main issue as: "were denied delegate status, mostly because they weren't registered as Democrats by the May 1 deadline, according to the state party. (The Sun reports that eight potential Clinton delegates suffered a similar fate.)

This is where journalism kicks in Washington Post c'mon! On the surface that seems dandy; don't sign up in time, you're not a delegate. But please, politics is a nasty game that's been played for a long time. The entire thing stinks.

If Hillary wins, she will win by dictatorship before ever becoming president...instead of waiting like everyone else and after becoming president. /lol
                              Last edited by Dozyproductions; 05-16-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                                If Hillary wins, she will win by dictatorship before ever becoming president...instead of waiting like everyone else and after becoming president. /lol
                                i laughed at this
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X