Am I the only person who likes Bernie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    Dnc wants errrrr needs hilldog in the joy seat to continue on with current policy and rhetoric. Sanders is a big unforeseen threat to that outcome..... you do the math
    Wait, the DNC is a large machine too? Whodathunk?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

So basically Sanders is going to win his suit.

It doesn't pertain to whether or not any data was trading hands but it pertains that the DNC overstepped its bounds by banning them from their personal data, and that they signed a contract saying there is a period of 10 days required to fix any issues brought forward publicly by the DNC before discipline can happen.

DNC in hot water bois
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Maybe the idiot running it will finally get kicked out.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I gotta say this got spun pretty well. From a bad employee to how retarded the DNC is for jumping the gun on their contractual obligations.
          willschnitz

Comment

Democrats have a knee jerk reaction .......... NEVER
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Excuse me for bringing this back but I will be voting for Bernie by mail 7000 miles from home. I would vote for Hillary if I HAD To (Over trump, duh..) but Bernie is the only candidate who addressed what I believe to be the biggest threat to American democracy: Money in politics. That alone sold me. Anything else is a bonus. But can he win the whole thing? Wellllll only time will tell. His poll numbers are good.
              "Like a river that don't know where it's flowin', I took a wrong turn and I just kept goin'"

R3v member since 2012

Comment

Hope you all voted today if you were in a Super Tuesday State (or international/mail in early primary) for whoever your choice was!

In reply to thunder child its looking like it could end up as a Trump -- Clinton race, which basically means its a Trump for president never ending campaign party.
                willschnitz

Comment

And therefor that means 4 more years of Obama YIPPIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

If trump wins at least that would mean there more then likely wouldnt be an idiotic Iraq War 2.0 like Shillary wants.
                    willschnitz

Comment

I am just thrilled the Trump is bucking the establishment. If anything, Hilary represents the establishment on the left. At least Sanders is the left wing version of Trump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        If trump wins at least that would mean there more then likely wouldnt be an idiotic Iraq War 2.0 like Shillary wants.
                        Yeup.. She's pretty delusional. Either way, Trump or Clinton it's bad.

Feelthebern2k16
                        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
                        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Ironically, Trump represents the biggest departure from money and politics. He can see exactly what he wants, without fear of losing donors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Yes.

I think Wall Street is actually more frightened by Trump than Hillary. Hillary knows how to play both sides, and chances are there are many Republican's that would prefer to work with her than Trump, because she is a dyed in the wool politician.

In the end, I think it will be Hillary that wins the election. Not because she's a woman, but because she is not a Republican. Our country is so hung up on whether there is an R or a D next to the name that they over look even some of their own commonsense. The same people who complained about lifetime politician's/eld establishment will vote for Hillary just because they don't want to vote Republican.

Sad but true.
                            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                            2016 Ford Flex
                            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

^ I believe it. The system is truly setup for continuous failure.

Comment

Wall Street isnt scared at Hillary of all so of course they are more scared of trump.

Its too early to call elections folks, dont be like the media. "3% are reporting and its 49.9 to 50.1, but we are calling it now!"

Still have ~80% or so delegates to go before the race is down to 3, Rep, Dem, and Vermin Supreme.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X