No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I realize that, which is why I don't read much into Trump's alleged racism. He's just telling people what they want to hear. Everything I've read about Hilary (which should obviously be taken with a grain of salt), along with gut feeling tells me she is as cold and heartless as they come, not to mention she's a goddamn criminal. I'm not sure why you think she's the better choice because she's the political insider. If anything, I would think the opposite.

Definitely agree that anyone volunteering for the job in the first place is likely unfit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      She''s a criminal. Her campaign is steeped in corruption. She's shit dude.
      I reiterate... they are ALL criminals. You know just to see a state representative to express your views (as a group of doctors, real life example, radiologists in this case) costs $50,000? And to see a member of congress is closer to $200,000. Just to sit down and have a discussion about policy!!!???

I don't get upset anymore with the "lefties" or the "righties" because neither is willing to do anything that would actually help the nation. They just all stay on their high horses and soap boxes proclaiming the same positions over and over as if it were gospel. Any thinking man/woman would realize it will take drastic steps that neither side will unilaterally like to correct the downward slide the country has been on for the last three decades.

There should be no such thing as a career politician, remove the money from the game (get rid of lobbying and Citizens United), and start throwing people in jail when they do things worthy of it (including Hillary, a few key members of the NSA, FBI, CIA, Bush Jr, bank CEO's such as Richard Fould, Henry Paulson, etc, etc).

I can't wait to move to a nice slice of property 20 miles out of town with my family, my guns, and my cars. I realize no man is an island... but damn are people just starting to annoy me. Morale of the story, both candidates suck, and both will continue to destroy the country. To vote for either one of them is a poor decision for the country and reflects poorly on the voter.

/end rant

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      agree that anyone volunteering for the job in the first place is likely unfit for it.
      In the current political system/climate... I wholeheartedly agree.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
        You have to remember that being president is all about working the system, schmoozing, and having the clout to get important people to listen to you/do what you want. While neither candidates are good choices, the political insider seems the lesser of the two evils to me.

It's also likely that anyone who wants to be president at all is not to be trusted, at least partly crazy, and certainy power hungry.
        Amazing mental gymnastics to justify voting for someone proven to be corrupt
        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
          Trump may be a dickhead but he does care about SOME of the population, at least.
          which part of the population is that?

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          Amazing mental gymnastics to justify voting for someone proven to be corrupt
          you use that word "proven" like you don't actually know the meaning.

it's equally amazing to see you carrying water for trump, who is basically a authoritarian using populist resentment to push for the presidency for his on personal ego. he's not conservative and for the most part has been a democrat his entire life. itrussia is basically campaigning for him on the international scene and he's a huge fan of putin's policies and actions.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            You're gonna end up with the bluest of blue balls over this one.

It's not going to happen.
            You sure about that?

Edit:. Saw the rest. Sad that after all of that, no charges can be brought?

Welp, it's true. Our rulers are untouchable.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
              You sure about that?

Edit:. Saw the rest. Sad that after all of that, no charges can be brought?

Welp, it's true. Our rulers are untouchable.
              It's not that they're untouchable, it's difficult to prove intent to intentionally distribute classified material. she should have known better (but she's clearly not in the IT field) and the government IT services should have been able to provide secure email to her on a device she could use.
              people at her level either need to get the tools they want or they will go outside of approved policy to get access to the tools they want--not that this is the right way to do things but this is how things shake out.

none of you who give a shit about this gave a shit about it when bush and cheney were found to be using a private email server and literally all of that data was "lost" as well.

Comment

If Bush and Cheney did the same thing, they should have been prosecuted. Don't throw that weak ass shit into the mix. Bush did worse! 😭

All I know is that OJ was guilty.
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

It's not that they're untouchable, it's difficult to prove intent to intentionally distribute classified material. she should have known better (but she's clearly not in the IT field) and the government IT services should have been able to provide secure email to her on a device she could use.
                  people at her level either need to get the tools they want or they will go outside of approved policy to get access to the tools they want--not that this is the right way to do things but this is how things shake out.

none of you who give a shit about this gave a shit about it when bush and cheney were found to be using a private email server and literally all of that data was "lost" as well.
                  Although the initial thought to use a private server is understandable for a seamless transition it's clear to anyone that it's not an appropriate action, and I really believe someone on her staff should have stopped her even if she didn't "know." That doesn't make it a crime of course unless you are mishandling sensitive information, which clearly happened even if the evidence disappeared or whatever actually happened.

I think if it had been handled more cleanly, and she had owned up to it, but offered a reasonable explanation it would have been a non-issue. The people appreciate honesty, especially after a fuck up as it makes you seem more human, and why it hasn't become the norm is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                    Although the initial thought to use a private server is understandable for a seamless transition it's clear to anyone that it's not an appropriate action, and I really believe someone on her staff should have stopped her even if she didn't "know." That doesn't make it a crime of course unless you are mishandling sensitive information, which clearly happened even if the evidence disappeared or whatever actually happened.

I think if it had been handled more cleanly, and she had owned up to it, but offered a reasonable explanation it would have been a non-issue. The people appreciate honesty, especially after a fuck up as it makes you seem more human, and why it hasn't become the norm is beyond me.
                    one of her staffers should have been able to go official whistleblower over this--clearly a few of them had concerns about this and were rebuked for suggesting that she not use the private server.

agreed, she should have come clean and owned up on it--it's bad enough she did it but to be so unrepentant about it is only worse.

Comment

which part of the population is that?

you use that word "proven" like you don't actually know the meaning.

it's equally amazing to see you carrying water for trump, who is basically a authoritarian using populist resentment to push for the presidency for his on personal ego. he's not conservative and for the most part has been a democrat his entire life. itrussia is basically campaigning for him on the international scene and he's a huge fan of putin's policies and actions.
                      two things mr brave
                      who said i'm for trump?
                      hillary has been proven to have lied repeatedly, recently and before you were born. do a google search on her, much has been proven regarding her inability to tell the truth. she represents all that is wrong with politics in america.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Exactly I don't want either, both are poor choices for our country.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          Exactly I don't want either, both are poor choices for our country.
                          But we pretty much have to choose one of them. Unless some sort of amazing third party candidate appears at the 11th hour, and even if they get elected, the chances of getting anything done are slim.

Comment

I want as much gridlock in government as possible.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
                              I want as much gridlock in government as possible.
                              at least they can't fuck with us
                              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                at least they can't fuck with us
                                The system was designed for as much gridlock as possible. The greatest transgressions against the public is a "functioning" government.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Working...
                                X