No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1. Consider us conquered if we're divided by a choice that doesn't even exist.

Comment

One of the women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct has sued him for defamation after he labeled her claims false.

Comment

^Dude, there's an ENTIRE thread for him.^

If you can get past the visuals. Ruins it a little. Just came out.

Comment

the movie is an eye opener, and not just because it's clinton. i have no doubt this shit goes on with politicians in both parties, but the clintons seem to have perfected the art of pay to play.
          both parties need to be blown up, and trump has a head start.
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
            both parties need to be blown up
            Yes!

Heaven forbid candidates have to take independent actual stances on topics to differentiate themselves from other candidates doing the same, maybe even in open debate, and not just toe the line on some sort of party plank! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              the movie is an eye opener, and not just because it's clinton. i have no doubt this shit goes on with politicians in both parties, but the clintons seem to have perfected the art of pay to play.
              both parties need to be blown up, and trump has a head start.
              Scary huh? How can nothing be safe from enough money? Then they make movies like Charlie Wilson's War and glorify it. No doubt that weapons sales and contracts were as much part of the deal as the freedom he was trying to enable. As I said, a perfect union between corporation and state. It isn't too much to say it.

Comment

Fox posted the movie.

Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

since we had a talking points fact check form mr trump hers one for the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles

PolitiFact is a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

..I like how with even all those "False" determinations by Politifact, very few "Pants on Fire.."

Your bias is showing Politifact.
                    Last edited by djjerme; 07-29-2016, 09:38 AM.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      ..I like how with even all those "False" determinations by Politifact, very few "Pants on Fire.."

Your bias is showing Politifact.
                      She's a lawyer so of course she's going to word her speech to avoid outright lies.

Your inability to determine a bias, is showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        ^Dude, there's an ENTIRE thread for him.^

If you can get past the visuals. Ruins it a little. Just came out.
                        again, this is based on a widely discredited book. It's not even new.

I get that Clinton does and says things that make us want to smack our foreheads in disgust - but this is purely in the territory of wild speculation and outright falsification.

Like assuming Trump isn't releasing his taxes because of ties to the Russians. I think that's pretty unlikely, and I'm not exactly a fan of Trump.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

please post up links to whoever discredited the book?
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

While most of it is speculation using confirmed times of Bill being paid to speak during Hillary's time as Sec of State, it may not be fair to say it's a discredited book. That would mean all of it us untrue. There were changes made and corrections made, but just as I'm not going to believe everything I read, you can't throw the whole book out. Quite a few respected newspapers were able to find unfavorable points to be true throughout what was covered in the book.

I won't blindly think one way or another. Even if it is all speculation, her flipping of major issues... I'm not jiving with that. It usually did benefit a Clinton Foundation supporter though. Even if I disregard the coincidence there, it's about principles.

I'm not jiving with her ability to flip on previous important principles that her party said they'd do differently, then boom, changes the tune to completely disregard her previous position that was so ingrained in her beliefs and/or party. Would I ever say the republican party is better? Hell no, I'm sick of the mud slinging on both sides and America being the split voice when in reality both parties change their tune to suit their need, disregarding their "beliefs". Hillary tries to weasel out of the lies when she's been recorded saying something else, using lawyer speak or deflecting. I can't believe in a leader like that, even if you disregard the possibility of profiting on terrible things in regions that didn't really see the help they were believing they were getting.
                            Last edited by DEV0 E30; 08-01-2016, 12:47 PM.
                            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

That and the supposed FBI has the ongoing possible investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
                              https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

That's false. It's something that was said on Faux news with no evidence - there has been no investigation. I guess if you repeat a lie enough times though, people will believe it.. especially if it confirms their pre-conceived notions.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X