Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    Was/Is....

Hillary needs to get back and cuckold Bill.
    did you know that when bill and hillary have sex, bill is always on the bottom?

thats because he only fucks up!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Seeing a lot of shit online about hillary's health declining more then she is letting on, hard to tell if any of it is true.
      Last edited by Wschnitz; 09-06-2016, 09:01 PM.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Seriously? Hey, have you ever been abducted by aliens?

Emails etc i understand, but the whole health thing is a joke.
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

You ever cough for four minutes?
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Do I need to make it easier to read? Its getting hard to tell anything news related because of all the shit posting every news website does. All about them views.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
              You ever make a hat out of aluminum foil? Or do you just get all your news at briebart and infowars?
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                You ever make a hat out of aluminum foil? Or do you just get all your news at briebart and infowars?
                Denial is strong with the nando.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
                Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I'll take that as a "yes" from you.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Nando, have you ever had a seizure mid interview? Have you ever been so mesmorized by balloons that you went into a psychosis? Do you need a step stool to get into an SUV? Have you ever needed help getting up a residential flight of stairs? Have you ever coughed for minutes at a time, multiple times in the last year? Have you ever been interviewed by the FBI and responded "I don't remember" over two dozen times when asked simple questions?

Comment

seizure? seriously?

You guys will literally believe anything if it confirms what you already think is true.
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Would you have HRC babysit for you? Trust her to drive? Rely on her to help you out?

If you think her health, the e-mails, the scandals, the perjury, the clinton foundation money laundering and pay to play scheme, benghazi,... are stuff of aliens and tom foolery and made up... I cannot imagine a person more out of touch with reality.
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

The "health issues" are 100% manufactured by the extreme right. You're a fool if you take their stories at face value.

I understand the anger about the emails and the stupidity over the personal server. I draw the line at idiotic conspiracies made up by demagogues.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                            Would you have HRC babysit for you? Trust her to drive? Rely on her to help you out?

If you think her health, the e-mails, the scandals, the perjury, the clinton foundation money laundering and pay to play scheme, benghazi,... are stuff of aliens and tom foolery and made up... I cannot imagine a person more out of touch with reality.
                            Really, trust her to drive? Do you trust random stranger person next to you to drive safely? Would you rely on anyone you don't know to help you out?

She may not be the healthiest person in the country, and it can be fairly said that at times she looks unhealthy, but that doesn't disqualify her from seeking or being elected to office. Further, it's "issues" like these that make a VP choice so vital. After all, Trump eats like a college freshman, probably exercises very little, and is certainly fat (but no WH Taft). Again, this does not disqualify him from the office.

However, I would argue that both are out of touch with the nation as a whole (hard to say about reality as that can be argued to be a personal perception). Of course, this tends to be true of all presidential candidates as they don't so much live life in the run up to, and on the campaign, as get herded around like cattle while being fed on the sometimes dubious information of their subordinates.

Frankly, if they both released their records of all types, debated in an open and unbiased forum we might then learn a little bit about who each of them are now.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              Yes, and I'm not old by any means. Bronchitis and pneumonia are bitches.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              Frankly, if they both released their records of all types, debated in an open and unbiased forum we might then learn a little bit about who each of them are now.
                              They both suck for lots of reasons. But health is the dumbest thing I've heard as a party position to the opposition. Talk about grasping at straws. Stick to the emails, Clinton foundation, etc. Don't make yourselves look like fools (Or tin-foil hat wearing fools as Nando put it), though the right has been getting very good at that for the better part of a decade.
                              Last edited by Schnitzer318is; 09-07-2016, 11:55 AM.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                                The "health issues" are 100% manufactured by the extreme right. You're a fool if you take their stories at face value.

I understand the anger about the emails and the stupidity over the personal server. I draw the line at idiotic conspiracies made up by demagogues.
                                so this is where HRC supporters justify voting for her by sticking their heads in the sand and ignoring what she has done

if you think it was just stupidity that had her keep emails on a private email server you don't give her enough credit. and btw if she is that stupid she's unqualified to be POTUS

the email server scheme was set up to avoid FOIA requests and avoid any scrutiny between the relationship of her as Sec of State and her foundation pay to play. she could forensically delete email at will without any oversight, which we now know she did. She's a calculating untrustworthy scumbag that believes she can operate outside the law, and does apparently. None of what she does/did is stupidity, it's planned out probably with her husband the rapist.
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X