No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not burying my head in the sand. I pointed them out as real concerns (even if, after all this time and millions of wasted taxpayer dollars "investigating", they still basically have nothing) - where the health thing is so obviously just made up BS.

I also have concerns voting for a blatant racist, who btw, is also just as big of a liar as Clinton is perceived to be. I have my reasons - you have yours.
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

"perceived to be" ???
      seriously, you can't admit she's completely to the core untrustworthy?

clinton makes Nixon (and Trump) look like a rank amateur
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
        She's a calculating untrustworthy scumbag that believes she can operate outside the law, and does apparently.
        This could easily apply to the vast majority of politicians and many of the elite of this country (which is where Trump falls). So, you're trying to say that you're not voting for anyone?

Comment

"perceived to be" ???
          seriously, you can't admit she's completely to the core untrustworthy?

clinton makes Nixon (and Trump) look like a rank amateur
          the right wing outrage machine has been trying to pin them down for years. If they were really as "guilty" as you say, what was the crime? where are the charges?

her tendency towards vague secrecy has ruined her trustworthiness and that is her own fault. Doesn't mean that a politically motivated "investigation" that was meant to damage her campaign isn't mostly BS.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

So nando are you basically a hillary supporter now?
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

If trump is a racist, what is this gentleman?

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't know (not in the position to watch a video), what does it have to do with Trump? If somebody else says/does something stupid, racist, xenophobic doesn't mean that doesn't describe Trump to a T.

If I am a Hillary supporter, so what? It's the hand we were dealt with. I would have honestly rather it had been Sanders as the nominee - it would probably have been a landslide. Now we're all on edge.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  I would have honestly rather it had been Sanders as the nominee - it would probably have been a landslide. Now we're all on edge.
                  QFT. I didn't agree with all of his policies (especially the spendy ones), but at least I could look the man in the eye should I ever have the opportunity.

Both our current major party choices are liars, criminals, and unqualified to be president. Hillary will win because she is a woman... oh, and because she is running against the worst candidate the GOP could have possibly fielded.
                  "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                  -----------------------------------------
                  91 318is Turbo Sold
                  87 325 Daily driver Sold
                  06 4.8is X5
                  06 Mtec X3
                  05 4.4i X5 Sold
                  92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                  90 325i Sold
                  97 328is Sold
                  01 323ci Sold
                  92 325i Sold
                  83 528e Totaled
                  98 328i Sold
                  93 325i Sold

Comment

If trump is a racist, what is this gentleman?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/QwCCj8Dx-gk
                    First off, anyone who openly and honestly discusses, identifies and attempts to solve a problem with this nation is a real patriot.

He seems to be be saying that it's a segment of the population that's the problem. What he is not saying is that black people as a whole are an issue.

He is also saying that personal responsibility is hugely important and does not excuse actions that are often explained away by socioeconomic group, ethnicity, or location.

Further, he is explaining that to solve the problem we have to go after the operant conditioning that makes it acceptable to be one of that subset of society that is responsible for so much of the crime, violence and damage to society, be they white or black. He is also urging the white community to understand the difference between a normal black person and a thug, while not discounting the community as a whole.

Finally, he is urging the black community to reject the example of thug as normal/acceptable/positive, and he invites us all to openly and honestly discuss the issues of race, crime and responsibility.

It should be said that what he said, although centered in the black community undoubtedly is to be applied to all ethnic groups.

Good video, although it doesn't prove the point that I believe you wanted to make. All of the above does not mean that Trump is not a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                      QFT. I didn't agree with all of his policies (especially the spendy ones), but at least I could look the man in the eye should I ever have the opportunity.

Both our current major party choices are liars, criminals, and unqualified to be president. Hillary will win because she is a woman... oh, and because she is running against the worst candidate the GOP could have possibly fielded.
                      Please provide evidence trump is a criminal.
                      Btw Hillary is sinking like a rock.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Uh, maybe by bribing a state attourney not to investigate his sham university?
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          First off, anyone who openly and honestly discusses, identifies and attempts to solve a problem with this nation is a real patriot.

He seems to be be saying that it's a segment of the population that's the problem. What he is not saying is that black people as a whole are an issue.

He is also saying that personal responsibility is hugely important and does not excuse actions that are often explained away by socioeconomic group, ethnicity, or location.

Further, he is explaining that to solve the problem we have to go after the operant conditioning that makes it acceptable to be one of that subset of society that is responsible for so much of the crime, violence and damage to society, be they white or black. He is also urging the white community to understand the difference between a normal black person and a thug, while not discounting the community as a whole.

Finally, he is urging the black community to reject the example of thug as normal/acceptable/positive, and he invites us all to openly and honestly discuss the issues of race, crime and responsibility.

It should be said that what he said, although centered in the black community undoubtedly is to be applied to all ethnic groups.

Good video, although it doesn't prove the point that I believe you wanted to make. All of the above does not mean that Trump is not a racist.
                          Nope, just haven't seen one thing showing me trump is racist. Nando and others would brand him as racist if the video was trump talking, and that is in fact the point. Pointing out rapists, thugs and murderers were Mexican and immigrated illegally is now racist altho trump speaks the truth. He did not brand all illegals as rapists etc.
                          and since when do we as a people allow a president to subvert the law to further his political goals? Illegal immigration and then amnesty is a Democratic Party strategy to expand a democrat permanent majority.
                          Thankfully some are seeing thru the buulshit, like the man in the video, and crying foul.
                          And thankfully demographic studies show millennials being much more conservative than the two generations before them.
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            Uh, maybe by bribing a state attourney not to investigate his sham university?
                            It is being investigated
                            How about bill and his $18 million 4 year pay at the head of another for profit school
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Please provide evidence trump is a criminal.
                              Btw Hillary is sinking like a rock.
                              Just do a quick search. Really easy to see the scumbaggery of Donald Trump. Guy is in court (sorry his lawyers are in his stead) for either civil or criminal matters more often than the members of the 80's Miami University football team. Just because he is a criminal in the professional arena and not in the political arena does not excuse him of being a criminal.

Edit: Actually it's just as easy to see the scumbaggery of the Clintons as well doing a search but I think the majority of the country will VOTE (NOT POLL) that they prefer Hillary. As I've said before, if everyone who was unhappy with the system voted for anyone but the 2 major party candidates we'd have a real statement.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

Since when do we as a people allow a president to subvert the law to further his political goals? Illegal immigration and then amnesty is a Democratic Party strategy to expand a democrat permanent majority.
                                Really, you have to ask, really? Since when does a president not use their power to subvert existing laws/make changes and further political goals. It's part of the way that this government system works since Jackson at the least.

Also, amnesty has been a thing since at least HW Bush. Second, I believe many hispanics are rather conservative, and would happily vote for a Republican if one came along who did not insult them.

Comment

Working...
                                X