Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Maybe there was a rap song playing in the background we couldn't hear.

Comment

Where's your medical degree Mr. Perfect?

Comment

I guess I don't feel the desire to "fall in line" behind a candidate I don't care for after a preferable candidate lost.

If I was forced to vote now I'd probably vote johnson, but since I don't have to vote, maybe ill just write in Sanders just to see how much of a % he gets.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Even the most jaded of politicos know that a write-in won't win, so you probably fall on one side of the H/T fence and probably want to vote for the one that makes the other lose rather than the candidate that you want to win.

Comment

Johnson isnt appealing at all. I dont really agree with him on anything, so a vote for him would be no better that voting for the 2nd best option. For me it would be worse.
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              Johnson isnt appealing at all. I dont really agree with him on anything, so a vote for him would be no better that voting for the 2nd best option. For me it would be worse.
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                https://youtu.be/YMHOcmDVBP0

Maybe there was a rap song playing in the background we couldn't hear.
                Taken out of context... as usual.

A video clip purportedly shows presidential candidate Hillary Clinton undergoing a seizure on camera, but there's no credible evidence she actually did.

If you guys really BELIEVE this, I have a bridge to sell you. I don't like her either, but I stick to real, plausible faults. This kind of stuff makes people look like petty children hurling insults on the playground. :loco:

He doesn't REALLY appeal to me either. But he will take the most votes from both parties. Unless that changes, that's where my vote will go. These candidates suck cock (sorry for the immature way of putting that, but they do) and I don't want my vote associated with either one of them. I wish more of the country thought the same, but such is life. I'll have to live with whichever of these two clowns wins (Hillary) and so will the rest of you.
                "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                -----------------------------------------
                91 318is Turbo Sold
                87 325 Daily driver Sold
                06 4.8is X5
                06 Mtec X3
                05 4.4i X5 Sold
                92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                90 325i Sold
                97 328is Sold
                01 323ci Sold
                92 325i Sold
                83 528e Totaled
                98 328i Sold
                93 325i Sold

Comment

Snopes is a sham site. Using it as evidence is evidence of one's intelligence.

Valerie Jarret. Soros. Bloomberg. Those on the list of the billionaires pledge. Look at the players in the game. Search them out a bit. Don't go to a single website and be satisfied. Read. Research.

Try this reading mass surveillance in Baltimore. https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2...-surveillance/

If you read, a name sticks out as the donor....John and Laura Arnold. He is a billionaire, rich from Enron. Look into their "charity" a bit more. See what programs they push, etc.
                  Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 09-08-2016, 02:40 AM.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

I'm not burying my head in the sand. I pointed them out as real concerns (even if, after all this time and millions of wasted taxpayer dollars "investigating", they still basically have nothing) - where the health thing is so obviously just made up BS.

I also have concerns voting for a blatant racist, who btw, is also just as big of a liar as Clinton is perceived to be. I have my reasons - you have yours.
                    Let's focus on one thing and we can certainly entertain the other points with the same effect.

Her health thing is made up? How old is she? You could not simply agree and accept that one'should health degrades with age? Not all old people are sick.... I'm sure we have grandparents who could be a perfect counter example.... if you do... how does HRC compare? How about Trump? And recognize (MSM , Soros and others have) the media is overtly bias for HRC....the media you ingest is feeding you a favorable image of HRC, a negative view of DJT.

You are not burying your head in.the sand? This is not politics purely....if possible.. make this a black and white, comparison.... is HRC healthy or ill?

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
                      Snopes is a sham site. Using it as evidence is evidence of one's intelligence.
                      It was the first site I saw that gave the whole context of the incident. I'm sure there are others as well. At least they bothered to cover the entire incident, not just a 5 second clip that they slowed down to varying degrees over and over again. Try not to be so naive. Anyone looks like a raving lunatic at 5fps.

All media is biased (one of the reasons I cancelled cable long ago). I'll say it again. Hillary sucks... but making up health issues, or using health in general, as a party position against a candidate shows just how weak your candidate is. It's childish.

That Bloomberg article is an interesting read, if a bit lengthy, but nothing surprising (or new). We live in a state of surveillance, and it will get worse under HRC. Who knows what Trump would do with those tools as vindictive and childish as he is.
                      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                      -----------------------------------------
                      91 318is Turbo Sold
                      87 325 Daily driver Sold
                      06 4.8is X5
                      06 Mtec X3
                      05 4.4i X5 Sold
                      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                      90 325i Sold
                      97 328is Sold
                      01 323ci Sold
                      92 325i Sold
                      83 528e Totaled
                      98 328i Sold
                      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                        Nope, just haven't seen one thing showing me trump is racist. Nando and others would brand him as racist if the video was trump talking, and that is in fact the point. Pointing out rapists, thugs and murderers were Mexican and immigrated illegally is now racist altho trump speaks the truth. He did not brand all illegals as rapists etc.
                        and since when do we as a people allow a president to subvert the law to further his political goals? Illegal immigration and then amnesty is a Democratic Party strategy to expand a democrat permanent majority.
                        Thankfully some are seeing thru the buulshit, like the man in the video, and crying foul.
                        And thankfully demographic studies show millennials being much more conservative than the two generations before them.
                        Uhhh the entire Judge Curiel incident?

Or how about trump and his father both being sued by the DoJ in the 70's for racial discrimination in their property rental practices?

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                          Who knows what Trump would do with those tools as vindictive and childish as he is.
                          Yes but that authoritarian bully aspect has immense appeal with so many voters.

Comment

hey, here's a youtube video made by some wackjob conspiracists - it MUST be true! :|
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                              It was the first site I saw that gave the whole context of the incident. I'm sure there are others as well. At least they bothered to cover the entire incident, not just a 5 second clip that they slowed down to varying degrees over and over again. Try not to be so naive. Anyone looks like a raving lunatic at 5fps.

All media is biased (one of the reasons I cancelled cable long ago). I'll say it again. Hillary sucks... but making up health issues, or using health in general, as a party position against a candidate shows just how weak your candidate is. It's childish.

That Bloomberg article is an interesting read, if a bit lengthy, but nothing surprising (or new). We live in a state of surveillance, and it will get worse under HRC. Who knows what Trump would do with those tools as vindictive and childish as he is.
                              The video you speak of is goofy with its molestation, editing for effect. I agree. In real time it maintains some goofiness. I am sure it is a challenge to be interviewed so actively. That is not the only documentation of concerning behavior.

And I consider myself not to be naive. It is partly why I challenged your use of snopes.

Thank you for reading it. It is cool from my techy love but scary from a love of freedom... ya i am not robbing, stealing, raping so what do I have to fear.. Id just like a community that policed itself. Under HRC, it would get worse! We don't know about DJT. One can conjecture.. but..

Health is only one issue being offered. Politics is a tough game. All who enter accept that. Health is also a serious issue to ponder and consider for many reasons (ability to travel, mental sharpness and critical thought, active in the role, concern if second in command could do the job, etc). The approach could backfire, where sympathy votes go to HRC.

Read up on who supported that survelliance program single-handedly. Start to connect some dots. Always follow the money trail. It's what makes the world go 'round. I think its ironic how folks use DJT's legal donations to HRC. He knows the game and threw some cheese their way. Yet, what about the other flows of moneys and appointments.. like muslim brotherhood members/affiliates being appointed to the current administration (read up on the Holy Land Foundation and the FBIs case against them).

And nando, I am sorry you did not get a chance to respond to my post. I was looking forward to your commentary.
                              Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 09-08-2016, 10:02 AM.

Comment

hey, here's a youtube video made by some wackjob conspiracists - it MUST be true! :|
                                You mean the YT video that ignited the events in Benghazi?

Or which YT vid?

edit: ah, the HRC neck jerking twerking vid.. yes.. edited for effect.. foolish to base a decision on it alone iin its unedited format... many other pieces documenting concern for her health though. Dr. Drew is in hot water for speaking out. Hope he doesn't get "robbed" like Seth Richards.
                                Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 09-08-2016, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X