No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, naive to belive it was posted online so it must be true, right?
    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

She's got health issues.

Being unable to walk indicates strong possibility of underlying neurologic dysfunction. This is an ongoing issue, not an isolated incident.

The video shows Hillary Clinton, a 68 year old F with an obvious gait disturbance, a hx of cerebral sinus thrombosis requiring long-term rehab and recovery, unable to ambulate into a limousine. Her female aid was obviously supporting her (notice the flexed elbow) before she attempted to get in. This was not the acute episode, the video was filmed at least several minutes afterwards, as her security detail had time to stage an exit. She was still ataxic (couldn't walk) on the video, implying something more serious than syncope or heat exhaustion. More likely cardiac or neurologic.

I say this as an Emergency Physician who basically detests both candidates and just watched the CNN video of her stumble. If she came into the ER with that kind of story I would admit her.. I see old people walk like that almost every day and advise admission for all of them..

Comment

And my Dad got pissed at me just yesterday for even bringing up here health. Pops is a bigger Hillary supporter than myself, I feel she is way too far to the right. In the same breath that he was complaining about the way the media has overblown Clinton health concerns he tried to call Jill Stein an "anti-vaxxer," the irony was lost on him.
        sigpic
        1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

That's deplorable
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Jill Stine, no she is just a trespassing, vandalizing, "tagging" dip shit, as is her running mate. Who wants to hold the most powerful public office on the planet, how very presidential she is.

There is a lot of shit brewing around the world, right now bad bad Juju. I really do wonder who/what/how much the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is beholding to foreign donors via the clintion foundation pay to pay scam, is going to affect our military deployments and policing actions....
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
              She has acknowledged it was her and defended herself by saying she "overheated". There has been press about it all day. Wtf is your argument?

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                She has acknowledged it was her and defended herself by saying she "overheated". There has been press about it all day. Wtf is your argument?
                Anything negative about dems is alt-right conspiracy theory

Edit: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...or-says-228012

Lol
                Last edited by Wschnitz; 09-11-2016, 03:58 PM.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  Jill Stine, no she is just a trespassing, vandalizing, "tagging"....

GOOD.

That type of shit is why she gets my vote. Fuck these establishment neoliberals like the Clintons who could give a fuck about anyone that doesn't have a shitload of money, and fuck these ignorant rednecks and greedy rich fucks on the far right even more.
                  sigpic
                  1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

^^

Duhhh I thought we all knew that already.... Meanwhile the rooskies and china are set to have a joint naval drill, and have threatened Japan with military action. But all we get in the news here in the USA is endless talking head debates and analysis of a criminals health, and how racist a blowhard pandering to a voting block is. There is a very real threat a major military engagement is on horizon like has not been seen since in the world in a long time.........

Brick. So you approve of someone running for office, supporting and actively taking part in a violent protest, trespassing and vandalizing private property ??? How very presidential, and you would want someone like that in control of the military, that has no respect for private property, the law, and the judicial system rulings (much like the 0 admin) ... WOW that says a lot.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 09-11-2016, 04:13 PM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Online. It is our media. No more pony express. Industrial revolution...al gore invented the internet..etc.

Also, in the media... confirms she has pneumonia. Can we believe it or how shold we proceed nando'ski?

Still right wing conspiracy? Or is it possible the old hag has health issues?

And Hillary still sucks... sucks the life out of this country and breathes in Muslim brotherhood. You can read about that in books or the Internet. As sure as she is a walking bag of health issues...so she too is a traitor to this country.
                      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Now she has pneumonia.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by coldweatherblue View Post
                          She's got health issues.

Being unable to walk indicates strong possibility of underlying neurologic dysfunction. This is an ongoing issue, not an isolated incident.

The video shows Hillary Clinton, a 68 year old F with an obvious gait disturbance, a hx of cerebral sinus thrombosis requiring long-term rehab and recovery, unable to ambulate into a limousine. Her female aid was obviously supporting her (notice the flexed elbow) before she attempted to get in. This was not the acute episode, the video was filmed at least several minutes afterwards, as her security detail had time to stage an exit. She was still ataxic (couldn't walk) on the video, implying something more serious than syncope or heat exhaustion. More likely cardiac or neurologic.

I say this as an Emergency Physician who basically detests both candidates and just watched the CNN video of her stumble. If she came into the ER with that kind of story I would admit her.. I see old people walk like that almost every day and advise admission for all of them..
                          I appreciate the expert opinion. Mando may not. He would shop for opinions in this case? Or could you admit him, too?

Comment

No, i dont belive in right wing paranoia.

You don't even know who is in that video. All you can see is the back of somebody's head. Wouldnt be surprised if it was staged.
                            I have to save this.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              There is a lot of shit brewing around the world, right now bad bad Juju. I really do wonder who/what/how much the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles is beholding to foreign donors via the clintion foundation pay to pay scam, is going to affect our military deployments and policing actions....
                              There is always something bad brewing somewhere in the world, so what's different today? Also, a very select few corrupt leaders in the military are quite capable of running their own pay to play scandal, so there's really no need for the executive branch to get in on the game.

As to the SNAFU today, I wonder when politicians will learn that if they tell the truth early on they are far better off than waiting for the situation to blow up on them? To me, being sick with a treatable, non-life altering ailment is NBD, but concealing it is a very clear sign of marked disdain to the entire nation.

Comment

I'd like to see the CXR.

Community acquired pneumonia does not really fit clinically. Sounds like BS to fit with her chronic cough. Most of the people > 65 y/o I see with pneumonia so severe they are unable to walk unassisted after 30 minutes of secret service aid end up on the vent..

Like I said, I don't like either candidate, just a citizen observing US propaganda on a heretofore unheard of scale..

Comment

Working...
                                X