X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who? is zach known for drugs? i dont really know or care tbh

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      i didn't mention anything related to any policy or party that post, dipshit

dude i'm voting libertarian and i dont care if people like or dislike my posts

obesity will be what gets galifianakis
      Lololol!!!!

I guess you probably think i'm mocking you.....well, i guess you are right. I am. At least one of us has the intellegence and creativity to do it without petty name calling.

On more than one occasion, i have defened you and your right to free speech even though i dont agree with your point of view. After a while, you just wear me out like you have everyone else here.

I await your elloquent retort.

Haha.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        At least one of us has the intellegence and creativity to do it without petty name calling.
        you are an extremist left wing ------. i often find myself wondering what planet you came from.

Comment

What the hell is up with that red smock thing hrc is wearing? It looks like a poorly engineered attempt to cover up her fat ass. Maybe the vote should just be based on who has the hottest daughter.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

What the hell is up with that red smock thing hrc is wearing? It looks like a poorly engineered attempt to cover up her fat ass. Maybe the vote should just be based on who has the hottest daughter.
            It's awful, she should really get someone to set her up with a more flattering look. Not that this has anything to do with politics, but it has a lot to do with perception.

On the other side of the coin, DTs staff really needs to get him to stop screwing up his mouth and face the way he does. At least he looks less and less orangy as the campaign goes along.

Comment

Trump could have crushed her and he just flandered.

Hillary has a lot of problems, and I think she did as well as she could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I only saw bit and parts, from what I saw were well placed barbs, and retorts when needed.... from what I saw I agree, he could have come out swinging for the fences and just berated her into oblivin. He show restraint and only went where and as far as he needed to, with out going too overboard.

That said, again I only saw a little bit and chopped up but that was my limited impression, and half the shit coming outta Hill's moth hole is just unfathomable....
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Hillary Sucks.

My wife is very much your typical American... Has zero interest in politics. She watched it tonight and when I can in from the garage 20 min into debate, this is how she presented the situation at hand. "She is completely full of shit, everything she says is vague and never gets to the point."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    he could have come out swinging for the fences and just berated her into oblivin.
                    Berating is not the same as saying your political views. I heard nothing solid out of him.

"stop and frisk is unconstitutional"
                    "no, that's a lie."
                    "you propagated the birther lie."
                    "no, that's a lie."
                    "you supported the war in iraq."
                    "no, that's a lie."

Just him denying things, saying clinton "doesnt look the part," and moving his face around a lot. she absolutely trumped him.
                    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                      My wife is very much your typical American... Has zero interest in politics. She watched it tonight and when I can in from the garage 20 min into debate, this is how she presented the situation at hand. "She is completely full of shit, everything she says is vague and never gets to the point."
                      That's awesome, my wife felt much the same and had to head to bed, because I started to yell at her through the screen.

Cause that did a lot good. I loathe her.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                        Berating is not the same as saying your political views. I heard nothing solid out of him.

"stop and frisk is unconstitutional"
                        "no, that's a lie."
                        "you propagated the birther lie."
                        "no, that's a lie."
                        "you supported the war in iraq."
                        "no, that's a lie."

Just him denying things, saying clinton "doesnt look the part," and moving his face around a lot. she absolutely trumped him.
                        well stop and frisk was never litigated fully. it was still in court when the current left wing mayor decided to drop the case
                        “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                        Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I know I'm going to catch shit for this, but I rarely saw any relevant answers to the questions asked. I felt like it was a personal attack against one another and Lester had to act like a substitute teacher trying to break 2 kids up.
                          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

anyone who was "undecided" and was swayed by any bit of that debate shouldn't be voting

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              He show restraint and only went where and as far as he needed to, with out going too overboard.
                              such restraint

At one point during the debate, Trump told moderator Lester Holt that he’d planned to say “something extremely rough” to Hillary Clinton and her family, but he decided not to do it. “It’s inappropriate, it’s not nice,” Trump said.
                              Bragging out loud that you're above saying something really inappropriate, definitely showing restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                                well stop and frisk was never litigated fully. it was still in court when the current left wing mayor decided to drop the case
                                yet trump was still incorrect about the murder rate in NYC, it has continued to drop after S&F was ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X