No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me when im Hillary -gets asked about transcripts- -rambles on how republicans do it to and how bernie is a bad guy-
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      Me when im Hillary -gets asked about transcripts- -rambles on how republicans do it to and how bernie is a bad guy-
      "I will when they do it"
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

How people think that she's a decent person i'll never know.
        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

Do you think she'll get some in the oval office too?
          AWD > RWD

Comment

So with all this DNC thing... Did anyone see Samantha Bee's segment on the super delegates?

Comment

More gains for Hillary across most of the states. I guess that's that. Bernie won't make it. It was always a small chance, but now it's not even a chance anymore.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

He has more chance then any of the non trump candidates have at their runs, but yeah its looking pretty impossible now.

FBI PLS
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Still holding out on that one. Hillary has only won by one or two delegates here and there. A big state like CA might be enough to sway the vote. Either way I'm not voting hillary
                  Last edited by Das Delfin; 04-29-2016, 07:52 AM.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

If its Hillary vs Trump I'll vote Independent Bernie, Jill Stein, Gary Johnson, pretty much anyone but a Republican or Democrat. If Cruz gets the Republican nomination and looks to have a chance at winning, that might make me vote for Hillary due to the Supreme Court implications and just the idea of a Christian supremacist such as him as president scares the living shit out of me. I am far more worried about a Cruz presidency than a Trump presidency, not that I like Trump or anything he or his supporters stand for.
                    sigpic
                    1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

i hate that dirty c-waffle

i hate fucking trump too but he seems like the lesser of 2 evils
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'll write in Bernie, even if that means that if all Bernie supporters do that it'll split the Dem vote.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          i hate that dirty c-waffle

i hate fucking trump too but he seems like the lesser of 2 evils
                          The sheer ignorance of his foreign policy is bad enough, but his almost cartoonish narcissistic personality disorder is the worst. The fact that it's appealing to so many voters is troublesome.

Comment

I agree, Trump worries me.

I have a feeling he isn't such a loose lipped douche when it gets down to business though.

I hope at least, because if it comes down to Hillary VS Trump I will have to vote Trump.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

"trump worries me" but you'll vote for him?

Comment

he worries me far less than the traitor masquerading as presidential candidate.

And Hillery foreign policy knowledge is so much better??????

FFS she testified under oath than no one died directly due to her decision making process and "what difference does it make" anyway that they did. Yes people die due to risky jobs and being in harms way in unstable places, but I would not be able to sleep at night knowing people under my umbrella of responsibility died because I didnt do everything in my power to get them help when they called for it and needed it the most.........

FUCK Her.
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 04-29-2016, 02:08 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X