No announcement yet.

Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wikileaks breaks another bomb shell. DNC sounds like the rigged the primary's.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
      Link?
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
        When thinking about rigging an election, just ask yourself what's more likely, that people across America colluded on a massive scale to hand the nomination to one person, or that good, honest, everyday people (you know, the ones running the actual election process) did their utmost to assure that the system functions fairly, especially considering the vast differences in election systems locally.

Conspiracy theories can be fun, but I do believe that the vast majority of the time they are simply untrue, although they are often based on a kernel of truth.

So, Kaine, good, bad, or indifferent?

Comment

I truly believe that the electoral votes were rigged. Unfortunately, the system is set up so they can be.

That c-waffle simply had the good fortune to be in a political position to make the right deals so all those votes went to her.

I hate that bitch.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

20,000 freshly-leaked emails reveal resentful disdain toward Sanders, as party favored Clinton long before any votes were cast.

Sounds like the hack by the Russians on the DNC released 20K emails.

Comment

Every email you read from it should end with a sad trombone..

..and yet, it won't faze some in to sticking with the establishment because they are so scared to choose something other than a D when they vote.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Oh please.

I'm not going to argue that Hillary doesn't have flaws, but compared to Trump? Come on.

This gives me some hope, that there are intelligent people in the R party who see him for what he is:
                Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission: to help everyone understand our complicated world, so that we can all help shape it. In text, video and audio, our reporters explain politics, policy, world affairs, technology, culture, science, the climate crisis, money, health and everything else that matters. Our goal is to ensure that everyone, regardless of income or status, can access accurate information that empowers them.

I don't like Cruz either, but at least he's shown he has a backbone, while illustrating how spineless the rest of his party is.

A vote for anyone else is basically a vote for Trump. You can argue about third parties all you want, but it's the truth and everyone knows it.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                  Oh please.

I'm not going to argue that Hillary doesn't have flaws, but compared to Trump? Come on.
                  Absolutely. You want to talk about Trump lying? That's a tuesday lunch routine for Clinton... in office. Let's not talk about the rest of the things she has done when she or bill was in office. 13 hours worth of testimony about bhengazi and hours worth for he emails of pure BS and lies. That's some good old character. Then there's the "documentaries" you can buy, have watch on TV (for the past 26 years) and now watch on youtube. If you can't believe most of what those taps are saying fine but if ANYTHING is true in those HOURS worth of video then she shouldn't be President because it was done all the while in an official government office. Besides, by law she isn't allowed to be president. By law. She get's a free pass and that doesn't just come because of the positions she's held.

Trump hasn't been in office to prove anything good or BAD. I hope for dear god that he's playing us dumbass american's as a strategy to get in to office. C'mon a wall? Deporting all those millions of people and etc?? I will say that atm, it doesn't seem like he's in the CFR gang (officially) and that's huge points for me. She says that she has experience? What has it gotten us? Show me. Do people still think all the clintons did was Bill playing the sax and monica lewinski? There's a reason people seem to like them but not know anything about their past.

Help me get this televised debate going. Do something about it instead of just being argumentative on a forum. Its a long shot on all fronts but the national consciousness has to change.
                  Last edited by Dozyproductions; 07-23-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    Oh please.

This gives me some hope, that there are intelligent people in the R party who see him for what he is:
                    Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission: to help everyone understand our complicated world, so that we can all help shape it. In text, video and audio, our reporters explain politics, policy, world affairs, technology, culture, science, the climate crisis, money, health and everything else that matters. Our goal is to ensure that everyone, regardless of income or status, can access accurate information that empowers them.

I don't like Cruz either, but at least he's shown he has a backbone, while illustrating how spineless the rest of his party is.

A vote for anyone else is basically a vote for Trump. You can argue about third parties all you want, but it's the truth and everyone knows it.
                    Cute, she has "flaws"
                    She's a habitual lier, she set up the private server to avoid scrutiny, she deleted emails against federal regulations, she completely misled congress about Benghazi, she sold access thru her "charity"
                    And you describe her as having flaws?

Cute
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                      Cute, she has "flaws"
                      She's a habitual lier, she set up the private server to avoid scrutiny, she deleted emails against federal regulations, she completely misled congress about Benghazi, she sold access thru her "charity"
                      And you describe her as having flaws?

Cute
                      Everyone needs to keep in mind that we are comparing someone who has devoted her life to political work as opposed to a private citizen, albeit a "celebrity" type. (Not saying career politicos are good!!!)

As such there is a whole set of other politicians who have actively sought to scrutinize almost every facet of a life in as opposed to someone who has really only been subjected to journalistic scrutiny.

I'd imagine that if we knew (or had ready access to) as much information about Trump as we do about Clinton that we would find them each to be unpalatable and unqualified, or even criminal by degrees.

So, when faced with equally questionable options there's really no reason to support either. Yet, being people, we latch on to some sin or merit of one or the other that makes the other the devil incarnate. That's just sad, and it makes normal, rational discussion about either almost impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        Everyone needs to keep in mind that we are comparing someone who has devoted her life to political work as opposed to a private citizen, albeit a "celebrity" type. (Not saying career politicos are good!!!)

As such there is a whole set of other politicians who have actively sought to scrutinize almost every facet of a life in as opposed to someone who has really only been subjected to journalistic scrutiny.

I'd imagine that if we knew (or had ready access to) as much information about Trump as we do about Clinton that we would find them each to be unpalatable and unqualified, or even criminal by degrees.

So, when faced with equally questionable options there's really no reason to support either. Yet, being people, we latch on to some sin or merit of one or the other that makes the other the devil incarnate. That's just sad, and it makes normal, rational discussion about either almost impossible.
                        wow. that is really....prophetic. i'm indeed very impressed.

Hilary is still a skanky K.u.n.t turned inside out by a shit dick. i don't have much better to say about the asshole candidate #2 either.

so, i guess as you were saying above, they are about even in my book too.
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Anybody see this one? When does he turn up dead?

Oh and when does the affordable care act get squashed?

Count it as another nail in ObamaCare’s coffin: Humana, one of the country’s top insurers, announced Thursday that it’s pulling out of ObamaCare exchange plans in all but a few states next year. It…

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                            Besides, by law she isn't allowed to be president. By law. She get's a free pass and that doesn't just come because of the positions she's held.
                            By which law?

Comment

18 U.S. Code § 2071

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
                              (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States
                              This holds a candidate ineligible for president IF convicted and that's the caveat.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                wow. that is really....prophetic. i'm indeed very impressed.

Hilary is still a skanky K.u.n.t turned inside out by a shit dick. i don't have much better to say about the asshole candidate #2 either.

so, i guess as you were saying above, they are about even in my book too.
                                The dude inflates the head on his shoulders a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X