No announcement yet.

De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf I don't want to read 9 pages to figure out what's going on here. But last time I checked the best way to get your political beliefs heard by a rational person was not by calling them an idiot.

If I'm a fucking idiot why would I listen to you? You think I'm gonna listen to you because you put me down?

You think people are so stuck in their ways that they won't consider something new?

Basically when you resort to phrasing shit like that, you completely write yourself and all your opinions off. I don't care what you say anymore because none of it matters: a smart person wouldn't use those words. I don't care what your dad said, what barn you were raised in; you're doing it wrong.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
      wtf I don't want to read 9 pages to figure out what's going on here. But last time I checked the best way to get your political beliefs heard by a rational person was not by calling them an idiot.

If I'm a fucking idiot why would I listen to you? You think I'm gonna listen to you because you put me down?

You think people are so stuck in their ways that they won't consider something new?

Basically when you resort to phrasing shit like that, you completely write yourself and all your opinions off. I don't care what you say anymore because none of it matters: a smart person wouldn't use those words. I don't care what your dad said, what barn you were raised in; you're doing it wrong.
      There is no politer way of describing Trump supporters. They are in fact complete fucking idiots and that is the objective truth. I'll return my vocabulary to normal once this election is over and that piece of shit running for President is sent back to Trump Tower with his comb over tucked between his legs. He is dangerous and his supporters should be shamed like child molesters.

Comment

Recommend closing this thread, no value, just embarrassing for the r3v community.

Comment

Originally posted by mjimport View Post
          Recommend closing this thread, no value, just embarrassing for the r3v community.
          Disagree. Cleaned up... maybe. Closed... definitely not.

Edit: Oh, and there is very little actually capable of embarrassing the r3v community. ;)
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            lol, this thread is a great example of it.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
              "They are in fact complete fucking idiots and that is the objective truth." "He is dangerous and his supporters should be shamed like child molesters."
              This is the example your looking for " BraveUlysses "
              1990 Alpine 325is
              1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

so sorry that your autism came from vaccines you received as a child

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  There is no politer way of describing Trump supporters. They are in fact complete fucking idiots and that is the objective truth. I'll return my vocabulary to normal once this election is over and that piece of shit running for President is sent back to Trump Tower with his comb over tucked between his legs. He is dangerous and his supporters should be shamed like child molesters.
                  Personally if we had an attempt or successfully assassination of Hillary I would golf clap. Obama and her are the start of the worst presidency that will continue the political corruption of our country.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    Personally if we had an attempt or successfully assassination of Hillary I would golf clap.

Tell the NSA hello from r3v. Actually, no, leave us out of it. Don't want you fukkin up our lives too man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CurrusDei View Post
                      Tell the NSA hello from r3v. Actually, no, leave us out of it. Don't want you fukkin up our lives too man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      ? I'll defend my rights to the death.

Comment

R3Z3N I think you're going far too far with your comment.

The democratic process makes whoever is elected president, and it is a reflection of other citizens exercising their right to vote for anyone on the ballot. So, if you want your rights respected you must at the very least do the same for them and accept what the nation decides no matter who is/was elected.

If you don't like those rules there are processes to change them, or you always have the option to cease to participate in the process by leaving.

Well, I guess this thread will be dead shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          R3Z3N I think you're going far too far with your comment.

The democratic process makes whoever is elected president, and it is a reflection of other citizens exercising their right to vote for anyone on the ballot. So, if you want your rights respected you must at the very least do the same for them and accept what the nation decides no matter who is/was elected.

If you don't like those rules there are processes to change them, or you always have the option to cease to participate in the process by leaving.

Well, I guess this thread will be dead shortly.
                          I agree, but our country needs to get back to its roots of freedom, and if the govt can't do that, we take back control from the govt.
                          Last edited by R3Z3N; 10-22-2016, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                            I agree, but our country needs to get back to its roots of freedom, and if the govt can't do that, we take back control from the govt.
                            How do you believe we need to be more free or return to our roots?

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                              How do you believe we need to be more free or return to our roots?
                              I was wondering the same thing.

Sounds like you're (r3z3n) looking at history through rose colored glasses. The country is not falling apart. Our government is only a symptom of our larger problem. The disease is that people have bought into the "I'm special" mentality for too long and it has made our populace greedy, self-centered, and inconsiderate. And that statement applies to people across all gamuts and income levels.
                              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
                              -----------------------------------------
                              91 318is Turbo Sold
                              87 325 Daily driver Sold
                              06 4.8is X5
                              06 Mtec X3
                              05 4.4i X5 Sold
                              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
                              90 325i Sold
                              97 328is Sold
                              01 323ci Sold
                              92 325i Sold
                              83 528e Totaled
                              98 328i Sold
                              93 325i Sold

Comment

De Niro says it best

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                                I was wondering the same thing.

Sounds like you're (r3z3n) looking at history through rose colored glasses. The country is not falling apart. Our government is only a symptom of our larger problem. The disease is that people have bought into the "I'm special" mentality for too long and it has made our populace greedy, self-centered, and inconsiderate. And that statement applies to people across all gamuts and income levels.

Yes. What we need is a government that will make the selfish rich people share. Poor people need their wealth to eat more than the rich need to retire or take an extra vacation. Why should they hold on to it all. Why is their greed more important than another persons dire need? The government should make sure everyone has a decent life. The people need to rise up and break the greed of the wealth....oh wait, you mentioned history...shit. People already tried that in Russia in 1917 and over a hundred million people died, many of starvation, and that's before you get to China, Cambodia, Cuba...ok nevermind. Individualism and Capitalism, forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X