Petulant Children of UC Berkeley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Considering what you and I consider as rational are polar opposites, it was nice chatting with you.

;D
    well yeah, but that's because only i understand the definition of that word
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      well yeah, but that's because only i understand the definition of that word
      There it is!
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

You're an easy mark..
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
          uhh.. lynch mobs?
          Lynch mobs were racist and happened at a time when the democrats in the south were against civil rights and school integration. Some republicans were also, but it wasn't political.

Still waiting for examples of conservatives rioting to protest? When anyone who follows history can name more than a few examples of the left resorting to mob violence
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

So Marshall you gonna get in here and stop the name calling or? 'The Left' 'The Right' 'The whatever'.

Sheep.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              So Marshall you gonna get in here and stop the name calling or? 'The Left' 'The Right' 'The whatever'.

Sheep.
              You insulted by being labeled as a leftist?

Why are you crying?

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

WTB coherent sentence.

My point was you cry daily about "The tolerant left".
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  So a Jewish libertarian that that is critical of all things far left is now a neo nazi?? Wow seems like a big stretch even for a bay area leftist
                  I like that everyone ignored this to hurl insults at each other.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^
                    Yeah it's kinda like being an Islamic pig farmer.... Something does not really add up with those claims. Just further attempts to push conservative values further to the fringes of younger peoples thoughts by using unfounded scary labels. Also just the factions of the media trying to discredit each other and the "telephone game" that ensues after....

Could also be the people in high places on the left are seeing the pendulum swing back the other way and are pulling out all the stops to haul that, so not to lose all the "progress" that has been gained.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-06-2017, 08:46 AM.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^
                      Yeah it's kinda like being an Islamic pig farmer.... Something does not really add up with those claims. Just further attempts to push conservative values further to the fringes of younger peoples thoughts by using unfounded scary labels. Also just the factions of the media trying to discredit each other and the "telephone game" that ensues after....

Could also be the people in high places on the left are seeing the pendulum swing back the other way and are pulling out all the stops to haul that, so not to lose all the "progress" that has been gained.
                      Yes, the establishment left is terrified and doing everything to stop their agenda from being destroyed.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I don't think the dude is a neo nazi, but he IS an asshole who stirs up shit to create controversy and drive his book sales. And it worked.
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          I don't think the dude is a neo nazi, but he IS an asshole who stirs up shit to create controversy and drive his book sales. And it worked.
                          I do aggre with some of his points, and he has every right to make a speach anywhere he likes (for the most part ) I do agrre with mucj of your assessment of him. Though being an ass hat and stiring shit up is a hallmark of the feminist, and lefty movements of 60s and 70s, which is not allowedby conservative viewpoints anymore it seems
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

What about the ranchers out west that caused all that controversy earlier last year over federal lands? Bundy something or other. That was clearly a protest that turned violent. Weren't a couple people killed in all of that?

I don't really have any irons in this fire as I think the guy is a dick and I think the protests were stupid as well as the violence that came out of them. But I will say that I think the reason that conservatives seem to get attacked is that the way certain conservative stances have been framed has made them seem racially fueled or prejudiced against one group of people or another. There is some history of this from the Republican Party dating back to the late 60's and I think that history hurts any conservative trying to make a legitimate point about security or personal rights in the present.

Comment

I will respond to this when not on phone

William Pitt-

Comment

I don't think its fair to blame a group for what the bundy's did, Just like I don't feel its fair to blame a group for a Riot group taking advantage of a political situation.

Both groups were assholes, bundy's had no ground for their protest, to even decide that taking a government building by force made sense at all was hilarious, how stupid can you be.

Black Bloc group has been taking advantage of the current situation across the country, and at this point it wouldnt be too crazy to put a tin foil hat on and say the organizers are getting paid to do this. We need someone to unite groups to stand against Rioters and Violent protests, without trying to make it about race, religion, or political views.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X