No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as r3v's resident far-leftist, i promise not to get violent if the pendulum swings back towards D in the midterms.

bay area antifa will probably just go have a few of our local microbrews about it.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      What the f00k is wrong with him???

DONALD TRUMP TOLD JAPAN’S SHINZO ABE ‘I REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR’ AND THEN RIPPED THE PRIME MINISTER OVER TRADE DEALS: REPORT

lol nice

Comment

Trump will probably soon predict a Zombie Apocalypse if he loses mid term elections...

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
          as r3v's resident far-leftist, i promise not to get violent if the pendulum swings back towards D in the midterms.

bay area antifa will probably just go have a few of our local microbrews about it.
          This is a huge weight off my mind.
          Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
          Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
          One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

In other news...

Stormy Daniels’ lawyer asks court for expedited deposition of President Trump

The time has come for Stormy Daniels to have her day in court, her lawyer said.

"We want to get on with it," Michael Avenatti said. "There is no reason why the case should continue to be delayed."

One week after Michael Cohen, the former personal attorney to President Donald Trump, pleaded guilty to eight felonies —— including a violation of campaign finance law in connection with his role in negotiating a non-disclosure agreement with Daniels —— Avenatti is asking a federal judge to allow his client’s civil lawsuit against Cohen and Trump to move forward.

The attorney is also seeking to question the president under oath on an expedited schedule.

"I would be prepared to sit across from the president and take his deposition on 48-hours’ notice," Avenatti told ABC News. "I would literally take that deposition anywhere in the world."

The next scheduling conference is set to take place Sept. 10.

Cheap ploy to embarrass the President? Of course.

But this will the first potential exchange with a real pitbull and sadly enough makes for great reality TV.

Avenatti is not likely to get his wish without a fight from the president, who would likely resist any attempt to compel his testimony. Can a sitting President take the fifth?

I suspect Trump will admit to the obvious and will likely lose some Evangelical votes in 2020 as the women catch and kill stories should come out pouring....

Avenatti might have another showboat angle if he moves forward with his candidacy.
            Last edited by Javier h; 08-30-2018, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Is there no level beneath which Trump will not descend????
              Trump Administration Revoking Passports and Deporting Citizens Who Happen to Be Hispanic

In another example of the administration’s animus towards Hispanics, officials are forcing U.S. citizens to prove the legitimacy of their births.

Extending its fight against immigration generally, whether or not it is lawful, there are now signs the administration is trying aggressively to stripwafflesexistingcitizenship rights, and the privileges that go with them, from entire classes of people based on, well, being Hispanic and having been born near the U.S.-Mexico border. The WashingtonwafflesPostwaffleshas the alarmingwafflesstory:

The Trump administration is accusing hundreds, and possibly thousands, of Hispanics along the border of using fraudulent birth certificates since they were babies, and it is undertaking a widespread crackdown on their citizenship …

In some cases, passport applicants with official U.S. birth certificates are being jailed in immigration detention centers and entered into deportation proceedings. In others, they are stuck in Mexico, their passports suddenly revoked when they tried to reenter the United States. As the Trump administration attempts to reduce both legal and illegal immigration, the government’s treatment of passport applicants in South Texas shows how U.S. citizens are increasingly being swept up by immigration enforcement agencies.

The saga in part seems to go back to evidence that arose in the 1990s that some midwives and physicians in Texas were fraudulently issuing birth certificates for babies actually born in Mexico. In part because of how incredibly difficult it was to identify such cases among the far greater number of babies delivered by the same people in entirely legitimate circumstances, most litigation over this issue ended in 2009. But then Donald Trump became president:

Under President Trump, the passport denials and revocations appear to be surging, becoming part of a broader interrogation into the citizenship of people who have lived, voted and worked in the United States for their entire lives …

In its statement, the State Department said that applicants “who have birth certificates filed by a midwife or other birth attendant suspected of having engaged in fraudulent activities, as well as applicants who have both a U.S. and foreign birth certificate, are asked to provide additional documentation establishing they were born in the United States.”

“Individuals who are unable to demonstrate that they were born in the United States are denied issuance of a passport,” the statement said.

What this basically means is that actual U.S. citizens suddenly bear the burden of proving their legitimacy under pain of losing their passports or facing deportation. It’s a bureaucratic nightmare with teeth, as evidenced by the case of a military veteran born in Texas who had been a Border Patrol agent and was simply applying for a routine passport renewal:

[He] received a letter from the State Department telling him it wasn’t convinced that he was a U.S. citizen; it requested a range of obscure documents — evidence of his mother’s prenatal care, his baptismal certificate, rental agreements from when he was a baby.

He managed to find some of those documents but weeks later received another denial. In a letter, the government said the information “did not establish your birth in the United States.”

“I thought to myself, you know, I’m going to have to seek legal help,” said [the man], who earns $13 an hour as a prison guard and expects to pay several thousand dollars in legal fees.

Some cases are even worse:

In a case last August, a 35-year-old Texas man with a U.S. passport was interrogated while crossing back into Texas from Mexico with his son at the McAllen-Hidalgo-Reynosa International Bridge, connecting Reynosa, Mexico, to McAllen, Tex.

His passport was taken from him, and Customs and Border Protection agents told him to admit that he was born in Mexico, according to documents later filed in federal court. He refused and was sent to the Los Fresnos Detention Center and entered into deportation proceedings.

He was released three days later, but the government scheduled a deportation hearing for him in 2019. His passport, which had been issued in 2008, was revoked.

American citizens are obviously not accustomed to having their citizenship questioned, particularly when the questions relate to circumstances of their births they have no reason to doubt. One lawyer for citizens being hassled in this manner tells thewafflesPostwafflesthat many of his clients were being asked by government attorneys: “Do you remember when you were born?” They weren’t being funny.

Perhaps bad publicity stemming from this story will convince the administration to stop this un-American harassment of citizens based on their ethnic heritage and the particular place of their birth. But it’s like a game of whack-a-mole:

It’s difficult to know where the crackdown fits into the Trump administration’s broader assaults on legal and illegal immigration. Over the past year, it has thrown legal permanent residents out of the military and formed a denaturalization task force that tries to identify people who might have lied on decades-old citizenship applications.
              Maybe Team Trump can be convinced to offer an immigration amnestywafflesfor American citizens. But that would probably stretch their powers of imagination or of compassion.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                Cheap ploy to embarrass the President?
                Teflon doesn't last forever. It eventually wears out.

As a president, Trump must be above the standards. Legal or moral. Time will prove he failed on both aspects. One we already know, but it is not enough to destitute him.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

"Shun from two funerals and a royal wedding, president Trump is well on his way to becoming President Non Grata... Great job."

WaPo’s Ashley Parker, former FBI assistant director Frank Figliuzzi, former RNC chairman Michael Steele, Daily Beast politics editor Sam Stein and MSNBC anal...

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                    oh i'm sure it is, given how you're some internet rando in oklahoma, america's great hotbed of political activity and relevance. i'm super-relieved that you're relieved.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

15 months later claiming tape not real?????

Trump Foolishly Claims Lester Holt Doctored Interview Tape

This was basically an admission that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. It’s been out there for more than a year, just sitting around for everyone to hear over and over and over: a bald admission that Trump obstructed justice. For some reason Trump never seemed to understand just how badly he had incriminated himself in this interview, but it sounds like maybe one of his lawyers finally got through to him. So now there’s a new story: Lester Holt fudged the tape!

This is, needless to say, ridiculous and unhinged. Trump must be completely freaked out at this point, and after telling this absurd lie about fudging the tape his lawyers must be freaked out too. Telling an obvious tall tale in an effort to discredit a piece of damaging evidence does nothing except make the evidence even more damaging in a court of law. This whole thing is really starting to come unraveled.

​​​​​​​

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

oh i'm sure it is, given how you're some internet rando in oklahoma, america's great hotbed of political activity and relevance. i'm super-relieved that you're relieved.
                        And you're an internet tough guy who hangs with a bunch of people to scared to protest in any area that isn't already heavily liberal.

A college campus or blocking the driveway at an ICE office or throwing trash cans into windows of businesses that don't support Republicans............yep, y'all are a bright bunch.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

And you're an internet tough guy who hangs with a bunch of people to scared to protest in any area that isn't already heavily liberal.
                          i'm sure the good people of north dakota would love to hear about how "heavily liberal" they are, dumbfuck.
                          past:
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:

Comment

Ah, ah, ah.... Sure doesn't beat marching in a Southern town with bug repelling Tiki torches

massivebrakes.com

Comment

i'm sure the good people of north dakota would love to hear about how "heavily liberal" they are, dumbfuck.
                              Now you're trying to give credit to Antifa for Standing Rock? Let me go tell all the big Native American bikers I know that went up there

You're cute to watch.

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                              Ah, ah, ah.... Sure doesn't beat marching in a Southern town with bug repelling Tiki torches
                              Oh wait, I get it. Because I live in Oklahoma and DID NOT vote for drumpf, I'm a Nazi, got it.

Please keep stunning us with rapier wit.
                              Last edited by z31maniac; 08-31-2018, 08:21 AM.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Now you're trying to give credit to Antifa for Standing Rock? Let me go tell all the big Native American bikers I know that went up there

You're cute to watch.
                                no, you're the one making that conflation.

my reasons for going to standing rock are not the same as my reasons for participating in antifa, once you get past the core value of "giving a shit about people getting fucked over".

but by all means, keep on making up shit and pretending i said it.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X