No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I've stayed away, because I can see even though decay and I said let's quit attacking each other, the rest of you haven't.

But what's with this fucking guy?

Are you drinking more before 9am then I do in a day? What incoherent shit is this?

I'm at a loss for words, guess I'll check back in, in a few months.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      ... perverse sexuality ? WTF

Drop dat joint, dude. Get a hug from somebody. ;-)
      How many genders/sexes does your Country let one decide on? That is what I mean. There have always been and only will be 2. Your country embraces this perversion and is helping to push this sickness on America.

But look at the other parts. I bet we could go many more months of this shutdown. People will make things work.
      Last edited by R3Z3N; 01-17-2019, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        Well I've stayed away, because I can see even though decay and I said let's quit attacking each other, the rest of you haven't.
        yeah, we've been doing ok. *raises beer glass*

now can you talk to sleeve for me?

either he's the next one to chill out or i'm gonna start a hydroelectric project to power all of montana with the spittle-froth coming off of his screen.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
          How many genders/sexes does your Country let one decide on? That is what I mean. There have always been and only will be 2. Your country embraces this perversion and is helping to push this sickness on America.
          What exactly are you rambling on about. The funny thing is that (and I might be making assumptions here based on your previous posts), many people who claim to be small government, hands off my stuff, libertarian types, only do so when the things they see as right or correct aren't being questioned.

The second the narrative changes and someone "threatens" (and I use quotations purposely, because someone claiming a different gender than male/female doesn't actually make a damn difference in another person's life whatsoever so it's purely a fabrication that you'd be threatened) your beliefs, you feel the need to infringe upon their right to self expression.

It's a sexual perversion, it's a sickness. Save it man, it's personal to all people and you shouldn't give a damn about how people identify because it has nothing to do with you.

I'll add, the way Canada operates is for Canada to care about and anyone that lives there. It seems as though Lee is quite content as well as our other northern neighbor members to live there, so why the need to attack them for the way their country has chosen to run itself? Remember, that whole leave me alone Libertarian thing goes both ways...

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
            I'll add, the way Canada operates is for Canada to care about and anyone that lives there. It seems as though Lee is quite content as well as our other northern neighbor members to live there, so why the need to attack them for the way their country has chosen to run itself? Remember, that whole leave me alone Libertarian thing goes both ways...
            Yup, Lee is content in Canada. He is "attacking" America and the way it has chosen to run itself, so as an American, I may push back since he is here in this thread.

Ya....I am not a Libertarian at all. The term today really is an oxymoron.

Comment

But look at the other parts. I bet we could go many more months of this shutdown. People will make things work.
              why should it be the government's right to define an individual's gender?

where in the constitution is that authority granted?

if susie or sam decide they don't have a gender and just want to be called "they/them", how does that affect you?
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

^ Because there is only he and she, male and female, along with the very very few genetic mutations where some actually have both, but malformed. But we are not talking about the mutations, we are talking about a sex claiming to be whatever they want to feel like.

Relativism is a perversion of truth, which causes what we see in today's society of if it doesn't affect you, why does it matter? Because these perverse desires of the few are being pushed on the many to be accepted as fact, when there is a defined male and female only. Next we shall accept marriages with animals eh? Pushing acceptable boundaries and definitions is not always healthy and many times is regressive.

Comment

I love the leap from gender identity to marrying animals. The slippery slope seems to be squarely in your reasoning ability.
                  cars beep boop

Comment

^ Because there is only he and she, male and female, along with the very very few genetic mutations where some actually have both, but malformed.
                    on what authority do you make that statement?

do you have a master's in biology?

i don't, but i know enough as a hobbyist to say that homosexuality and gender-fluidity exist in nature.

bonobo monkeys are some horny polyamorous motherfuckers.

the male seahorse is the one that gets pregnant and gives birth.

how much does that fuck with your head?

i again suggest you should think about exactly why you are proposing this is a thing that should be legislated.
                    past:
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:

Comment

^^ just an opinion: best to ignore / leave all that alone, kind of like lots of Trump's nonsense.
                      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                        I am not defending him. I didn’t vote for him. Even if I had I would criticize some of his actions and things he has said. I believe all presidents/politicians should be vigorously scrutinized by opposition, the press, and even their own party. That needs to happen to keep them honest and accountable. However, being outraged, as so many are, at every little thing minimizes the big issues that are worthy of scrutiny. It does no one any good. The population becomes numb to it and it makes the other side become dismissive of legitimate questions that should be asked. The over reactive press is literally Trumps best friend, and their own worst enemy at the moment. I am all for a critical press, but there hatred for Trump, and GOP in general is blinding there judgement. I hope the same is not happening to you.
                        +1234 I thought that was a good response.

The President is a moron, but he's mostly a symptom of our deteriorating system and politics.

Comment

I am not a Libertarian at all. The term today really is an oxymoron.
                          Are you talking about the difference between left-libertarian and right-libertarian and the current assumption that "libertarian" as used today, and especially in regards to US politics, specifically references right-libertarianism?
                          1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            yeah, we've been doing ok. *raises beer glass*

now can you talk to sleeve for me?

either he's the next one to chill out or i'm gonna start a hydroelectric project to power all of montana with the spittle-froth coming off of his screen.
                            I like how you think I am worked up and all that jazz.

On that note, how are we all reacting to the "NO PLANE FOR YOU" for shenanigans of this afternoon

Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

On that note, how are we all reacting to the "NO PLANE FOR YOU" for shenanigans of this afternoon

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...overseas-trip/
                              i'm just saying, you may have been featured on this facebook group at some point

as to an answer, that's exactly the kind of infantile and useless response i'd expect from dear leader. great, now she's going to fly commercial rather than a military chartered flight (yes- those are a thing- and they are just like flying on any other airline- if you thought they were going to stick the speaker of the house into a C14 or C130... no).

it's coming out of our paycheck either way, and given that it's last minute, the cost will probably be more than usual. thanks for wasting more of my tax dollars, fuckstain.
                              past:
                              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                              1985 323i baur
                              current:

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...overseas-trip/
                                So very 2nd grader schoolyard and... totally expected. How long does this kinda stuff go on?

I think GOP reps with cooler heads are gonna force what's best and make the President irrelevant on this. They will partner up with Democrats and pass border/related legislation that is eventually veto-proof (they need 2/3rds vote in each chamber of Congress). Mitch McConnell could get that going right now, but he's too afraid to show division/weakness within the GOP by breaking with the President, even though the sentiment is definitely there to do so.
                                Last edited by phillipj; 01-17-2019, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X