Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    Can someone explain to me why anyone cares about MS13? They are one of many gangs across the country, why do people care so much?

I would bet the guys in the bloods and crips get pissed just hearing about MS13 on the news.

And last I checked, gang members don't really go in for section 8 housing or food stamps, that ain't the thug life.

Bloods and crips started as a gang for peace and protection it never started as a terror like MS13. Bloods cringe at thing the Ms13 do like decapitate, heads and fingers. burn your body, turn the fire off life your skin is still sizzling then dumb salt over you to make sure you felt pain.

Bloods and crips sell drugs, extort and use their numbers to protect the business. MS13 kill for sport. Each has to kill just to get in the 10,000 plus estimated organization. That's a lot of killers on the lose. But if you support that hey man all the power to you

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      Can someone explain to me why anyone cares about MS13? They are one of many gangs across the country, why do people care so much?

I would bet the guys in the bloods and crips get pissed just hearing about MS13 on the news.

And last I checked, gang members don't really go in for section 8 housing or food stamps, that ain't the thug life.
      Wow, you have some flawed logic. Wait till they become large national criminal organization and then start caring?? Wouldn’t it be much easier to prevent them from becoming widespread, then to try to control them once they do? Im sure many people (especially those who have lost loved ones) also care about the bloods/crips/Latin kings etc. They just are not as useful to either party, which is disgusting.

Also, I’m not sure who your sources are on who does, and does not apply for section 8. However, having family in law-enforcement, in an urban setting, I can assure you, many gang members do apply for many different forms of welfare. Funny thing is, most people selling drugs for cash don’t report that income for some reason.
      Last edited by naplesE30; 01-25-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

all i have to say today is:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FBI hit on someone who's been doing dirt with drumpf for decades, and he caved on the shutdown
        Last edited by decay; 01-25-2019, 05:46 PM.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

^

For 3 weeks to get all the people on furlough paid. We have kicked the can down the road 3 weeks and we will be right back to this by then. It looks like to most normal people he has relented to get people their pay checks, and try and get the talks going again, Vs Pound sign Nevertrump pound sign Resistoppose
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

it's entirely intellectually dishonest to blame this shutdown on the left. he initiated it and anyone who thinks he's "relenting in the face of adversity" is sucking from the colostomy bag.
            past:
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:

Comment

I think some advisors saw what was going on with air travel and told him if anything tragic were to happen it would be his downfall. 35 day paid vacation for govt employees, with another on the horizon. Damn to be on the govt rolls ain’t to shabby.

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                all i have to say today is:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FBI hit on someone who's been doing dirt with drumpf for decades, and he caved on the shutdown
                What does that man's personal issues have to do with the president? Absolutely nothing..

Did you not listen to the presidents statement after a temporary compromise was reached?

Finally a president that's not a politician just a average Joe comes along who instead of swinging his finger around Like the once before him is actually trying to make things happen but It seems you guys want to see this man dead?..

I think he should have ran as Democrat then their wouldn't be soo much political crap all over tv and internet.

Comment

[QUOTE]What does that man's personal issues have to do with the president? Absolutely nothing.. [QUOTE]

You do realize he was arrested and charged with federal crimes for his actions as part of the trump campaign? These include lying to Congress, lying to the fbi, witnesses tampering, and obstruction of justice. 7 charges in total so far. So in actuality it has everything to do with the president.

[QUOTE]Did you not listen to the presidents statement after a temporary compromise was reached?[QUOTE]

Personally I did not watch, nor do I watch any speech or presser from him. Simply because I know already that anything and everything coming from him is a lie. This isn't a political thing for me tho, it's simply a trump thing. In my time on this planet (30+ years) i have never once seen trump be honest or not lie. I've never looked at him and seen an honest man.

Finally a president that's not a politician just a average Joe comes along who instead of swinging his finger around Like the once before him is actually trying to make things happen but It seems you guys want to see this man dead?..
                  Well as president he is technically a politician. But I understand what your trying to say. How you can consider him an average joe is beyond me tho. Most average joes aren't born into multi millionaire families. Most average joes don't get multi million dollar gifts from their parents to start a business. Most average joes don't have personal family doctors willing to lie for them to avoid the draft, not once, not twice, but 6 times. Basically trying to equate trump to the average joe is impossible. Because he was not born into the average world, he was born into a world of wealth and opulence, a world within a world if you would. You may want to view him in that light, but in no way is he close to the average joe.

As far as him trying to make things happen, what would those be? Are they things to help the people as a whole, or only to help a certain segment of the people? A chosen few if you will. So far I've only seen the latter, helping a select few at the detriment of the many.

Comment

[QUOTE=CarpHunter;4950552][QUOTE]What does that man's personal issues have to do with the president? Absolutely nothing.. [QUOTE]

You do realize he was arrested and charged with federal crimes for his actions as part of the trump campaign? These include lying to Congress, lying to the fbi, witnesses tampering, and obstruction of justice. 7 charges in total so far. So in actuality it has everything to do with the president.

[QUOTE]Did you not listen to the presidents statement after a temporary compromise was reached?

Personally I did not watch, nor do I watch any speech or presser from him. Simply because I know already that anything and everything coming from him is a lie. This isn't a political thing for me tho, it's simply a trump thing. In my time on this planet (30+ years) i have never once seen trump be honest or not lie. I've never looked at him and seen an honest man.

Well as president he is technically a politician. But I understand what your trying to say. How you can consider him an average joe is beyond me tho. Most average joes aren't born into multi millionaire families. Most average joes don't get multi million dollar gifts from their parents to start a business. Most average joes don't have personal family doctors willing to lie for them to avoid the draft, not once, not twice, but 6 times. Basically trying to equate trump to the average joe is impossible. Because he was not born into the average world, he was born into a world of wealth and opulence, a world within a world if you would. You may want to view him in that light, but in no way is he close to the average joe.

As far as him trying to make things happen, what would those be? Are they things to help the people as a whole, or only to help a certain segment of the people? A chosen few if you will. So far I've only seen the latter, helping a select few at the detriment of the many.
                    You sound very hostile and clearly a hater off someone that hasn't done anything against you.. It's really hard to argue anything if you are biased lol.

Again, this man was arrested for nothing to do with the president not the white house. I hope you used the same hate standards towards Hillary and James clapper false testimony.. My brother committed many crimes I'm glad people don't see thinks like you do or I'd be consider a terror as well by your standards

When I said said average Joe I spoke in the sense as he is just like one of us that can sit back, look at woman pass, drink a couple beers and talk shit about the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                      When I said said average Joe I spoke in the sense as he is just like one of us that can sit back, look at woman pass, drink a couple beers and talk shit about the playoffs.
                      out of curiosity, do you have any other expectations of the skill set of the President of the United States of America, or is that about it?
                      cars beep boop

Comment

Nah, that's all a president needs to do.

Just be an every day normal guy. Who here doesn't have towers named after them? Pshh.. that's totally normal.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

^^^^ And play golf. A lot of golf.

"I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to go play golf."
                          --Donald J. Trump, August, 2016
                          Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by goarmy View Post
                            Did you not listen to the presidents statement after a temporary compromise was reached?
                            his proven-false fact-checks are measured in "numbers per day" and you expect me to believe anything he says?
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

Originally posted by King Mufasa View Post
                              Bloods and crips started as a gang for peace and protection it never started as a terror like MS13. Bloods cringe at thing the Ms13 do like decapitate, heads and fingers. burn your body, turn the fire off life your skin is still sizzling then dumb salt over you to make sure you felt pain.

Bloods and crips sell drugs, extort and use their numbers to protect the business. MS13 kill for sport. Each has to kill just to get in the 10,000 plus estimated organization. That's a lot of killers on the lose. But if you support that hey man all the power to you
                              Simple question because I can see reading comprehension is lacking: where in my statement did I say I supported gangs or gang violence?

Let's do some simple math here to maybe explain why I asked the question "why is there so much emphasis placed on MS13?"

I'll use your number, 10,000 MS13 members. I don't know if that's correct or not, but since you used that data point, I'll gladly continue using it to help everyone understand what I meant.

So, assuming there are 10,000 MS13 members, according to wikipedia (which I know isn't the absolute ideal source, but I'm going to use it anyway), this would mean that MS13 members constitute not even 1% of all gang members in the entire US. Not even 1 lousy percent. That statistic may even be on the high side as some estimates put the gang population of the US at 1.5 million members, which would mean that MS13 makes up only 0.001% of the total gang population. Is it a little easier for people to understand why I asked why people seem to bring them up more than any other, larger gang in the US?

To further my point, why aren't people talking about the Latin Kings? Why didn't Trump single them out as the group that should be the focal point of gang violence? They have somewhere around 50,000 members and appear to be equally as brutal as MS13...That's 5 times the population of MS13, but not a peep about them.

So is it really gang violence that we are focused on here, or is Trump simply highlighting MS13 because it fits his narrative about those murderous illegals that keep coming across the border. On top of this, MS13 grew up in Los Angelos in the 1970s, and has had a population of around 8-10,000 since the early 80's, so to say that the border wall is needed because of illegals crossing it and joining MS13 is simply conflating two things that don't deserve to be placed together. I will say, however, no surprise that MS13 grew in the US during the administrations of Nixon, Ford, Carter, and Reagan...oops, 3 of 4 Republican presidents, it's definitely going to take a Republican president to solve this mess! Let's not also forget that one of the main reasons why they came to the US to begin with was an attempt to counter US intervention in El Salvador by none other than...drumroll...Ronald Reagan!

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                              Wow, you have some flawed logic. Wait till they become large national criminal organization and then start caring?? WouldnÂ’t it be much easier to prevent them from becoming widespread, then to try to control them once they do? Im sure many people (especially those who have lost loved ones) also care about the bloods/crips/Latin kings etc. They just are not as useful to either party, which is disgusting.

Also, IÂ’m not sure who your sources are on who does, and does not apply for section 8. However, having family in law-enforcement, in an urban setting, I can assure you, many gang members do apply for many different forms of welfare. Funny thing is, most people selling drugs for cash donÂ’t report that income for some reason.
                              Once again, I never said that I was in support of gang violence or that I didn't care about controlling it in the US. My point was to ask why people are so focused on MS13 over other gang organizations (see above if you didn't read it already). Apparently people can't read into the sarcasm about the bloods and the crips being pissed that they were out of the limelight, I'll make sure to put that in parenthesis next time so people don't get the wrong impression, much like your comment about not reporting income generated from the sale of drugs, I saw it as sarcasm, the appropriate reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
                                I think some advisors saw what was going on with air travel and told him if anything tragic were to happen it would be his downfall. 35 day paid vacation for govt employees, with another on the horizon. Damn to be on the govt rolls ain’t to shabby.
                                Someone who actually reads the news.

This was wholly precipitated by the AFA-CWA and the ALPA basically saying, "You assholes get security and staffing back in the airports or we are striking."

Can you imagine the catastrophe to the American and International Economy if you woke up tomorrow and there were NO FLIGHTS in the US, leaving the US, or incoming to the US.

This isn't just people going on vacation. Business travelers, the mail, your Amazon Prime deliveries, trade with foreign nations, etc.

I'm happy they stepped up. And I hope if the dipshits in DC can't get something figured out in 3 weeks, the AFA-CWA and ALPA will be prepared to strike day one of another shutdown.

The level of incompetence and tomfuckery in the House, Senate, and White House is fucking mind boggling.
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X