Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    let's take note of the sampling error rate.
    i'll admit to having a non-zero approval rating of drumpf.
    but i think that's mostly due to his speech writers and military advisors.
    as for the rest of the margin... well, you know what they say about broken clocks.
    I hear you, for me he would have to improve to attain 0%/

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Could be that the polls are misleading if they make statements such as growth over obama or something, then use unemployment from beginning of obamas term instead of end. Making it look like he is better.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        Could be that the polls are misleading if they make statements such as growth over obama or something, then use unemployment from beginning of obamas term instead of end. Making it look like he is better.
        Oh come, neither side of the isle would EVER manipulate numbers to make their guy look good.
        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
          Oh come, neither side of the isle would EVER manipulate numbers to make their guy look good.
          Unfortunately for us a lot of administrations do it. Average person doesnt read the fine print.

Kinda like how an embarrasing portion of Americans didnt know the ACA was Obamacare.
          willschnitz

Comment

To prove there is no validity to the suggestion of racist leanings Trump pardons Arpaio.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I need to go buy some popcorn for the explaining that is bound to happen.
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                To prove there is no validity to the suggestion of racist leanings Trump pardons Arpaio.
                Exactly. How you can defend that asshole is beyond me, but Trump seems to want to try.

Comment

I have lived in Maricopa county since 2006. I was born in Manhattan and lived in this country 99% of my life. The two times I was pulled over by Joe's stormtroopers (for traffic infractions) They asked for my social. I told them they had no right to it.

My point being, I am intimately familiar with MCSD and their ways. We, the taxpayers of this county are still paying millions for Joe's BS.

He deserved to spend every second of his sentence in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                    Exactly. How you can defend that asshole is beyond me, but Trump seems to want to try.
                    He's not really defending it, it's simply a favor to someone who backed him during the campaign. When trump called himself the "law and order" candidate this is exactly what he meant. Not enforcement of the law, but empowering the police to be even more powerful and less accountable.

Comment

Yeah but if you are the "law and order candidate" and someone is convicted in a court of law, don't you have a responsibility to uphold that conviction? If you can just overturn the law with the wave of a pen it's not really the law is it? Nor are you really for "law and order".

By setting Arpaio free, Trump has essentially defended the actions of racism that Arpaio used when he was sheriff, I don't view it any other way.

Comment

come on in, china...
                        past:
                        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:
                        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

"Several of those resigning were Obama-era appointees,"

Big surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                            Yeah but if you are the "law and order candidate" and someone is convicted in a court of law, don't you have a responsibility to uphold that conviction? If you can just overturn the law with the wave of a pen it's not really the law is it? Nor are you really for "law and order".

By setting Arpaio free, Trump has essentially defended the actions of racism that Arpaio used when he was sheriff, I don't view it any other way.
                            whynotboth.jpg

Comment

lol, this president is dumb as shit

Trump: I pardoned Arpaio during hurricane because I thought TV ratings would be higher

Comment

I thought there was no way he said that in context. Then I watched the video. Fuckin wow.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X