X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjimport View Post
    "Several of those resigning were Obama-era appointees,"

Big surprise.
    no, it's not at all a surprise that people smart enough to work in InfoSec get frustrated and quit when they're not allowed to do their jobs. i've seen that happen personally.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Mick Mulvaney, President Donald Trump’s budget director, walked into the Oval Office in early May on a longshot mission. The slash-government conservative wanted to persuade the president to break one of his most popular campaign promises.

During his populist run for the White House, Trump had vowed to leave Social Security and Medicare alone. But Trump had also vowed to rein in America’s national debt, which Mulvaney didn’t think was possible without reining in the two biggest chunks of the federal budget. So Mick the Knife brought a cut list to his meeting in the Oval.

“Look, this is my idea on how to reform Social Security,” the former South Carolina congressman began.

“No!” the president replied. “I told people we wouldn’t do that. What’s next?”

“Well, here are some Medicare reforms,” Mulvaney said.

“No!” Trump repeated. “I’m not doing that.”

“OK, disability insurance.”

This was a clever twist. Mulvaney was talking about the Social Security Disability Insurance program, which, as its full name indicates, is part of Social Security. But Americans don’t tend to think of it as Social Security, and its 11 million beneficiaries are not the senior citizens who tend to support Trump.

“Tell me about that,” Trump replied.

“It’s welfare,” Mulvaney said.

“OK, we can fix welfare,” Trump declared.

Sure enough, the Trump budget plan that Mulvaney unveiled a few weeks later would cut about $70 billion in disability benefits over a decade, mostly through unspecified efforts to get recipients back to work. That may sound like welfare reform, but the program isn’t welfare for the poor; it’s insurance for workers who pay into Social Security through payroll taxes. The episode suggests Trump was either ignorant enough to get word-gamed into attacking a half-century-old guarantee for the disabled, or cynical enough to ditch his promise to protect spending when it didn’t benefit his base.

Comment

Federal officials launched a global investigation into antifa last year to determine whether they may start committing terror attacks, like their right-wing counterparts.

So, Decay, how does it feel to be a terrorist?

Comment

God this journalism is abysmal. Talk about a reference to a reference to a reference of 'classified documents'. Im sure they do have some of Antifas protests labeled as acts of Domestic Terrorism. But lol delete dailymail from your radar. At least post the much better written, though equally poorly sourced Politico article it came from.

Bad bait is bad.

Post an Infowars one next.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html

So, Decay, how does it feel to be a terrorist?
            pfft. you know every iraq/afghanistan vet is already on a watch list, since the bush years, right? this is just another notch on the bedpost. you earn them for doing the right thing.
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I'm like 3 weeks and 10 pages late to the party, but I just noticed Jeffries got banned............again. Now I guess I can start reading this section again. I think I'm gonna celebrate by breaking out my bottle of William Larue Weller.

Screw that guy.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                God this journalism is abysmal. Talk about a reference to a reference to a reference of 'classified documents'. Im sure they do have some of Antifas protests labeled as acts of Domestic Terrorism. But lol delete dailymail from your radar. At least post the much better written, though equally poorly sourced Politico article it came from.

Bad bait is bad.

Post an Infowars one next.
                stop feeding the troll

Comment

Justice Department: No evidence Obama wiretapped Trump Tower

trump: still lying, still dumb as fuck :rofl:

Comment

If he was for & against an issue which one was a lie?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

confirmation that most trump supporters really buy into the cult of personality and believe whatever he says at a given moment

:rofl:

Comment

Don't know why, every time Trump says Antifa or Daca I hear

Comment

Comment

"Mother of All Rallies" held in support of trump on national mall lawn.

200 people show up

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                "Mother of All Rallies" held in support of trump on national mall lawn.

200 people show up

Trump sees 2,000,000!

Comment

Working...
                                X