No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering these guys work from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed, get over this petty shit. Any time you enter a debate of who's more wrong or more right, you make yourself look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Ok, how about the fact T has enacted no actual legislature?
      You say that like it's a bad thing, and last I checked it was congress's job to pass shit 1st. Also farily sure it's the back log of house passed bills waiting on the Senate to pass something
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Golfing doesnt matter in itself, and its only a meme to you because Faux News told you to be outraged about it.

The outrage is when the president tweets from the golf course about how its 'their fault' that they are in a humanitarian crisis.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

sorry I dont read/watch fox news but a handful of times a year.... I like how just assume that though, its cute how big of a brush your attempting to paint with but cant quite handle it... That said I do think Fox is better source than letting Bill Mhare or the Daily show tell me what to think and taken as actual news.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            You say that like it's a bad thing, and last I checked it was congress's job to pass shit 1st. Also farily sure it's the back log of house passed bills waiting on the Senate to pass something
            He wants to force his agenda through and thinks the House & Senate work for him. He has accomplished very little (except tweeting and making us the butt of many jokes)

sorry I dont read/watch fox news but a handful of times a year.... I like how just assume that though, its cute how big of a brush your attempting to paint with but cant quite handle it... That said I do think Fox is better source than letting Bill Mhare or the Daily show tell me what to think and taken as actual news.
            Interesting you think Fox & satirists are the only sources of information, explains alot.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              He wants to force his agenda through and thinks the House & Senate work for him. He has accomplished very little (except tweeting and making us the butt of many jokes)
              And this is any different than most other admins how.... Obama Care ring any bells, talk about forced though...... I dont disagree with your assessment, and frankly the less those fuckers do the less bs that is forced upon the rest of us to deal with.

Originally posted by parkerbink
              Interesting you think Fox & satirists are the only sources of information, explains alot.
              oh there are plenty of places to get your news, just when you parroted opinions are paraphrased daily show bits and other similar outlets. That was not directed at you btw.

William Pitt-

Comment

And this is any different than most other admins how.... Obama Care ring any bells, talk about forced though...... I dont disagree with your assessment, and frankly the less those fuckers do the less bs that is forced upon the rest of us to deal with.

oh there are plenty of places to get your news, just when you parroted opinions are paraphrased daily show bits and other similar outlets. That was not directed at you btw.
                The major difference is he does not understand he works for us. He has no idea he is a public servant nor what service is. He thinks he is a king.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

If you think obamacare was forced through you need to check yourself out.

In the same timespan that Republicare has been attempted 3 times they still were not finished with obamacare.
                  willschnitz

Comment

^

"We have to pass the bill so you can, uhh find out whats in it" - Nancy Pelosi

Seems like the definition of rammy and jammy though If you dont think that abortion of a law was jammed though the process and down the throats of the American public then you my friend were to young to notice or care when it happened, or you need your head examined

William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah 7/09-3/10 is a real jam through.

Not like the three attempts by Trump in under 5 months.

History and Timeline of the Affordable Care Act (ACA)

Learn about the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as Obamacare, and the benefits it can provide to you. eHealth guides you through the details, changes, and future outlook of ACA.

Comment

Keep holding onto that soundbyte, then criticize everyone else when we post trump memes.

It will get you places.

Last I checked the Democratic party set up bi-partisan committees to get a plan everyone liked started, then Mcconnel and Co said if you make any attempt to work with democrats you will lose funding and chances at reelection.

What a great party idea.

Back on trump, I can't believe their response to the puerto rico situation, honestly disgusting.
                        willschnitz

Comment

what
                          willschnitz

Comment

ok so in your mind what is wrong with dedicating a golf trophy to the people of pr & florida?
                            what's the problem with you guys now?

Comment

Well, let's unpack.

There are several calamities going on, why did he spend the weekend at 2 golf resorts?

He was not the sponsor or winner of the tournament, he has no standing to dedicate the trophy.

Who gives a fuck about a trophy, the afflicted areas need help.

That's just off the top of my head.

Comment

It is called the "President's Cup". Clinton, GWBush, and Obama were also at the tournament. I don't think it's a big deal that he dedicated the trophy to the victims of the hurricanes.

I also kind of see this as trying to make something out of nothing. The perception that he isn't doing anything because he was there to present the trophy to the US team is something that I just don't buy, and I don't even like the guy nor did I vote for him.

It just seems like so much is made of playing golf. Eisenhower played over 800 rounds as president and no one seems to think he did less of a job as president because of it. Wilson played over 1000 rounds, and he was incapacitated at the end of his presidency so the concentration of rounds was even higher than any other President ever.

Unless someone can show me that Presidential performance is directly tied to the number of rounds of golf played it should just be dropped as a topic of conversation. It's irrelevant plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                                X