Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    you libertarians and freepers got my back on the states-rights argument this time?
    I personally think the federal government of the United States should be dissolved and each state should be its own sovereign nation. Some of the larger states (e.g. California, Texas) should split into smaller countries. Alaska is an icy wasteland that might as well be sold back to Russia (maybe Canada?); the Russians and Canadians are much better at tolerating cold climates than the Americans. Having a federal government manage a landmass this big never works well in the long term. There are way too many different people/groups with different wants. This is why places like Hong Kong and New Zealand work so well - they’re small countries with highly capitalist economies and relatively small populations. I’ve honestly thought about moving myself and my E30 over the New Zealand at some point in the next 20 years.

On top of that the US federal govt has become nothing but a big steaming pile of regulations and silly taxes over the last 120 years. At this point it is just an unnecessary layer of bureaucracy - a pest.

My dream might come true within the next 40-60 years once the US Federal government is unable to manage the insane amounts of debt it has created and causes states to pull out from the union.
    Last edited by ZeKahr; 07-19-2020, 06:33 AM.
    1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
    1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

Comment

i am sovereign citizen and have the right to travel i don't need a "driver license"

Comment

Originally posted by ZeKahr View Post

I personally think the federal government of the United States should be dissolved and each state should be its own sovereign nation. Some of the larger states (e.g. California, Texas) should split into smaller countries. Alaska is an icy wasteland that might as well be sold back to Russia (maybe Canada?); the Russians and Canadians are much better at tolerating cold climates than the Americans. Having a federal government manage a landmass this big never works well in the long term. There are way too many different people/groups with different wants. This is why places like Hong Kong and New Zealand work so well - they’re small countries with highly capitalist economies and relatively small populations. I’ve honestly thought about moving myself and my E30 over the New Zealand at some point in the next 20 years.

On top of that the US federal govt has become nothing but a big steaming pile of regulations and silly taxes over the last 120 years. At this point it is just an unnecessary layer of bureaucracy - a pest.

My dream might come true within the next 40-60 years once the US Federal government is unable to manage the insane amounts of debt it has created and causes states to pull out from the union.
        Wow, better quote this one for posterity.

Comment

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

not that i care what you think about it, since you never served, but if i were still enlisted i'd disobey such orders as unlawful. the oath makes you swear to uphold constitutional rights, including the first
            past:
            1989 325is (learner shitbox)
            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
            1985 323i baur
            current:
            1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeKahr View Post

Uhh ok. That's an er, interesting take.
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

not that i care what you think about it, since you never served, but if i were still enlisted i'd disobey such orders as unlawful. the oath makes you swear to uphold constitutional rights, including the first
                You don't give a shit what anyone thinks besides yourself, that much is certain. Then you would have been court-martialed and possibly dishonorably discharged.

Either way, you can stand for rioters, looters and fascists if you would like.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

You don't give a shit what anyone thinks besides yourself, that much is certain. Then you would have been court-martialed and possibly dishonorably discharged.

Either way, you can stand for rioters, looters and fascists if you would like.
                  my statement was about you, specifically, not just anyone

you should not pretend to understand the UCMJ without ever having been subject to it, because it is a soldier's sworn duty to disobey an unconstitutional order- such as one that would violate a citizen's first-amendment right to free speech

and since you apparently haven't been keeping up- fascism is what they're rioting about
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

my statement was about you, specifically, not just anyone

you should not pretend to understand the UCMJ without ever having been subject to it, because it is a soldier's sworn duty to disobey an unconstitutional order- such as one that would violate a citizen's first-amendment right to free speech

and since you apparently haven't been keeping up- fascism is what they're rioting about
                    I know, I was expanding the sphere of people you don't give a shit about...for you.

I forgot that military folks are specially trained to read better than us non-military plebs. Thanks for reminding me of your skill set.

I don't think you would know a fascist if Adolf Hitler was sitting on your face. The very reason the insurrection act is being utilized is because the fascists you support are violating other citizens' constitutional rights. Protesting along with violence, vandalism and lawlessness is not protected by the first amendment. Duh.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I know, I was expanding the sphere of people you don't give a shit about...for you.

I forgot that military folks are specially trained to read better than us non-military plebs. Thanks for reminding me of your skill set.

I don't think you would know a fascist if Adolf Hitler was sitting on your face. The very reason the insurrection act is being utilized is because the fascists you support are violating other citizens' constitutional rights. Protesting along with violence, vandalism and lawlessness is not protected by the first amendment. Duh.
                      An analysis of leaked law enforcement documents reveals an obsession with “antifa” despite evidence of threats of violence to police and protesters.
                      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

You are so ironic. Trump literally sends federal goons in military clothing and unmarked vans to gas and kidnap protesters in public. But apparently, the rest of us wouldn't know a fascist if it hit us in the face with a rubber bullet... huh.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                          Stupid article posted by philipj.
                          Worst fucking article ever written. If you search BlueLeaks on the web, the only person doing any reporting on "right wing terrorist groups" is that moron Ryan Deveraux. Every other article just says yes, there was a leak and that it spanned 24 years and does have information on how police departments and law enforcement can be careful around your "peaceful protesters." Also they say that agencies are using social media to track organizers of these "peaceful protests." What is interesting is that I had to dig up this information on my own. There were plenty of links from the DOJ and the White House and all that jazz, but no link to the source data. Just an innocuous claim referenced as BlueLeaks. Then the rest of the article is just how bad the orange man is.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post

You are so ironic. Trump literally sends federal goons in military clothing and unmarked vans to gas and kidnap protesters in public. But apparently, the rest of us wouldn't know a fascist if it hit us in the face with a rubber bullet... huh.
                            Insurrection Act of 1807. That is not fascism. That is keeping the peace. And I don't give a shit about the person who got hit in the head with a rubber bullet. Bad things happen to good people and vice versa all day, every day. Banning rubber bullets would have meant they would have been killed with lead bullets.

If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas. You retards never consider that people put themselves in harms way. Even if they do, you want to shield them from the consequences of their own actions. No wonder this place is going straight to hell...apparently personal responsibility is a "white thing" and doesn't apply towards anyone who isn't white.

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

9 out of 10 terrorist attacks in the US have been by right wing, white supremacist assholes. That is indisputable fact, and has definitely been written about by more than that one journalist, many times over the last 20 years - but I assume when all you read is right wing, white supremacist conspiracy news, you probably never came across any of it.

Snatching people off the streets in unmarked vans is not keeping the peace. Beating the shit out of a navy veteran for wanting to ask you questions isn't keeping the peace. Gassing and beating peaceful protesters so you can take a stupid photo holding a bible next to a church is not keeping the peace. It's megalomania.

But, at least we know which side you stand on. And then you post a "white identity" graphic to prove what exactly? That you're also a white supremacist asshole? lol

edit: it's 73%, but anyway, here's a report from the GAO that I'm sure you won't read:
                              Last edited by nando; 07-20-2020, 02:27 PM.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

is the unmarked car bother you because cops have those and use them all the time
                                to catch criminals.

Comment

Working...
                                X