No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the last goddamned time, i am a leftist, not a liberal. school yourself on the difference, and come to an understanding that political ideology is a spectrum, not a binary value

call me an asshole if you want, but i'm an anarchist asshole, not a democrat asshole
    Last edited by decay; 08-03-2020, 01:47 PM.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      again, you're trying to be sarcastic, but you're correct
      I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually conceding you dolt. Your chest-thumping and self-aggrandizing is lame and emotional, which I guess pretty well sums up leftist style thinking.
      My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post

You should spend less time "calling it out" and more time questioning why it is. Congrats, you can recite statistics, gold star for you.

"why don't kids who were raised by single parents who were also raised by single parents in communities which are in tatters and underfunded schools have better values, that's so self-sabotaging" - Ignorant person who confuses themselves as informed.
        We've been through this, and I thought I offered my views on it, but I've yet to hear your solution on how exactly to break the circle of poverty. I gather it involves more school funding but you've got to expand on that because it's too vague. If you need some help clarifying your position maybe this guy will get you started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATOUHpKu_Dw

edit: and for people whining about how it's unfair when I say solutions have to come from within the black community, stuff like this is exactly what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5htvLR20pg

Black leaders, men in particular, stepping up and being role models. It works.
        Last edited by E30 Wagen; 08-03-2020, 06:25 PM.
        My Feedback

Comment

Boy, leave for a couple days, back now & everything going to hell.

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          I wasn't being sarcastic, I was actually conceding you dolt. Your chest-thumping and self-aggrandizing is lame and emotional, which I guess pretty well sums up leftist style thinking.
          Well, he's standing his ground. And, for what it's worth, I definitely took your response as friendly & also conceding. It seemed like we were getting somewhere! Separately, we sure don't get too far by labeling; there's a few people who chip in here and there whose comments deserve labels, but most of us don't neatly fit.
          Last edited by phillipj; 08-03-2020, 07:34 PM.
          1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Interesting development today... Originally looking into only hush-money payments made to cover up affairs, Manhattan DA drops it's expanded to Bank and Insurance fraud:
            Manhattan DA Cyrus Vance Jr. urged a judge to dismiss President Donald Trump's latest effort to prevent prosecutors from getting the president's tax returns and other records from his accountants.
            Last edited by phillipj; 08-03-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
              It seemed like we were getting somewhere!
              Make no mistake, my position is unchanged, I just don't want to sound like Ben Shapiro running his mouth like he does lecturing people. That's not going to change anybody's attitude, nor is constantly insulting somebody's intelligence, Cale.

My Feedback

Comment

If merely pointing out the obvious cruelty, incompetence, hypocrisy and corruption of Trump and everyone around him makes me a "liberal asshole" - then, guilty as charged. Whatever you label me, doesn't change the fact that he will literally be known as the most hated and incompetent president in history - which is amazing, considering how much people hated GWB on his way out.

His tweet yesterday meets like 3 of 4 the above criteria:
                Trump claims right to issue executive order on vote-by-mail
                https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...g-order-391066

1. Trump has absolutely no power in how the states run their elections. That is defined explicitly in the constitution (not that Trump has ever read it). He seems to think he can rule by decree (tweet).
                2. For years the GOP has fought any attempt to regulate state's elections so they can do whatever they want (ie gerrymandering, voter id, etc). Now suddenly, they want to do exactly that?
                3. The only reason he wants to stop vote by mail is because he knows he's going to lose. Forcing people to vote in person - some of which will almost certainly get infected and die, is absolutely cruel.

Assuming even some of the GOP voters are not total idiots and actually don't want to get sick and die, the irony is that Trump's bloviating will only serve to suppress his own votes because they will neither trust mail ballots or want to stand in line during a pandemic.

Also if it's not obvious by now, Trump can't do anything to ban TikTok from the USA. Microsoft is taking advantage of the opportunity though, which is smart.
                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post
                  Interesting development today... Originally looking into only hush-money payments made to cover up affairs, Manhattan DA drops it's expanded to Bank and Insurance fraud:
                  He's fighting so hard to keep his tax records private, which is funny since every president in modern history has made theirs public. It's almost like he has something to hide? nahhh, that couldn't be. He's obviously totally and completely innocent, Trump would *never* lie or mislead anyone....
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Ok Nando, you are a liberal piece of shit just in general. That better?

Trump has a literal right to issue an executive order on vote-by-mail. He can do that. Whether its enforceable or not, that's a different story because of the courts. If Obama was in office, the courts would allow it as they did with DACA. Trump rescind Obama's DACA EO and the courts told him he couldn't, arbitrarily.

The GOP has never NOT told the states that Voter ID needs to happen. Its the Democrats who think that blacks are too stupid to get a drivers license. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

And no, he wants to stop vote by mail because EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING MOTHER KNOWS IT IS RIFE WITH FRAUD! You have been given this info at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks and you still don't believe it.

And your contention that voting will lead to deaths is absurd. If you truly believe that, you would be pissed at rioters/"peaceful protesters" are spreading Covid like herpes, but you aren't cause you are a double standard applying moron.

And yes, Trump can ban TikTok if he wants to. They are a national security threat and he is the Commander in Chief after all.

There is no requirement for political candidates to disclose their tax records. Would it be better to have them out so idiots like you can shut the fuck up about it? Yeah. But he is just continuing to troll the fuck out of simple people like you.

At least admit that you are a partisan hack who does not think. Please. We all KNOW it, but you need to admit it.
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      for the last goddamned time, i am a leftist, not a liberal. school yourself on the difference, and come to an understanding that political ideology is a spectrum, not a binary value

call me an asshole if you want, but i'm an anarchist asshole, not a democrat asshole
                      That's true. You are a leftist. An enemy of the Republic. You'll get what's coming to you eventually.

And if you want to know why people are conflating the difference between leftist and liberal is because liberals (as in Democrats) are now a leftist party who has given up common sense. The Democrats need to take back their party. I know some of you morons think that Republicans harbor and aid NAZIs and the KKK, but that's literally untrue in every sense. Conservatives regulate their fringe and the Democrats do not.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

Trump has a literal right to issue an executive order on vote-by-mail. He can do that. Whether its enforceable or not, that's a different story because of the courts. If Obama was in office, the courts would allow it as they did with DACA. Trump rescind Obama's DACA EO and the courts told him he couldn't, arbitrarily.

The GOP has never NOT told the states that Voter ID needs to happen. Its the Democrats who think that blacks are too stupid to get a drivers license. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

And no, he wants to stop vote by mail because EVERYONE AND THEIR FUCKING MOTHER KNOWS IT IS RIFE WITH FRAUD! You have been given this info at least 3 times in the past 2 weeks and you still don't believe it.

And your contention that voting will lead to deaths is absurd. If you truly believe that, you would be pissed at rioters/"peaceful protesters" are spreading Covid like herpes, but you aren't cause you are a double standard applying moron.

And yes, Trump can ban TikTok if he wants to. They are a national security threat and he is the Commander in Chief after all.

There is no requirement for political candidates to disclose their tax records. Would it be better to have them out so idiots like you can shut the fuck up about it? Yeah. But he is just continuing to troll the fuck out of simple people like you.

At least admit that you are a partisan hack who does not think. Please. We all KNOW it, but you need to admit it.
                        blah blah blah - yep, just ignore what I posted, and then call me names, pretty much what I expected. Get your head out of Trump's ass. It doesn't smell good on you. Ironic that you say I don't think, but you ignore all evidence to the contrary and literally parrot every talking point the Trump administration has ever uttered. Whatever.

Prove that TikTok is a national security threat. I'll wait.

What does Trump have to hide? Why wouldn't he want to clear that up if he's so innocent? You're a fucking joke.

Admit that you're a right wing troll who will believe everything Trump says and does whatever he tells you to do no matter what. Talk about not thinking for yourself.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by CarpHunter View Post
                          Ugh, sorry you can't understand the depth of anything I'm saying.

I didn't say blacks glorify violence dumbass, I said pop culture in black communities does.

So all of your analogies aren't even relative to what I said, since I'm blanketing a whole group, which your analogies are.

Now you saying that your application of the blanket statement to muslims has more historical facts says a lot about you.

"my side...." listen to yourself and how fucking stupid you sound. Like really, "my side does it in the name of God"

Fuck you, I'm not on the radical islam side.

Jihad doesn't mean great crusade dumb shit, it means internal struggle or struggle again those who are against your faith. Not to be a violent terrorist.

"mass shooters are right wing" soooooooooooooo stupid and what a cringy thing to read lol

Are we supposed to take this statement seriously? You literally copy paste right wing talking points.
                          Copy and paste right wing talking points.. god you're such an idiot, I don't even know why I'm responding to anything you say.

Your anology goes like this.

If you think your not an asshole, but everyone in the room does, then you probably are, right?

Pretty basic stuff.

Does that actually make me one? You're saying it does, but I'm smart enough to know what I'm saying, so when people in the room call me an asshole, I just think to myself, they just don't understand anything I'm saying.

Got it?

Majority rules you're an asshole, so you are... har har har

ASSSSSSSSSSSS backwards buddy.

I hope you don't teach your kids that shit.

That's like telling the nerd kid who gets bullied by the whole school that he is actually a loser because everyone thinks he is.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Just quoting for posterity. Yours is kinda an awful comment in my opinion! Would you like to respond to any of my questions from a couple pages back where you said you wanted civil war? Why?

Voting by mail is not a problem. It's not fraudulent. We have a pandemic. We have a health crisis. There's no reason we can not have this election by mail if we take proper steps. It should be no problem at all. Certain states already do this as well as other countries around the world. Without problems. I'm certainly not going to vote in person.

I would also like to ask you: Why do you keep standing up for Trump? He is a fraud and a phony.

... Perhaps he is trolling you?

Comment

I just voted for the leadership election for the Conservative Party of Canada, it has and always will be done by mail. The fear of voting by mail is stupid, the idea that forcing people to show some form of residency is racist is also stupid.

Sort yourselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                                I just voted for the leadership election for the Conservative Party of Canada, it has and always will be done by mail. The fear of voting by mail is stupid, the idea that forcing people to show some form of residency is racist is also stupid.

Sort yourselves out.
                                I think many people aren't aware other Countries hold elections and pull off their vote far more fairly and efficiently in many parts of the world. America is kinda pathetic when it comes to voting and democracy. And that doesn't make me a hater, it's more about being a realist -- because only then we can than drill down on all the problems and figure out ways to get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X