Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words are hard sometimes.....
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Yup

The Manafort dam finally broke.

George Papadopolous already plead guilty to lying to the FBI last month.

Rick Gates indicted.

Most had no doubts that Manafort was a bit shady (given the payments etc) but the question remains did Trump know and did he promote the behavior?

How do we know that Manafort wasnt paid for other things? That should be the lingering republican explanation.

I suspect Manafort will break soon enough unless of course a pardon awaits.
      Last edited by Javier h; 10-30-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

I think them turning tail on Manafort as soon as this investigation started picking up is sign enough they knew.

Last edited by Wschnitz; 10-30-2017, 10:32 AM.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politi...ion/index.html

And so it begins.

Manafort and Flynn are undoubtedly fucked. But boy would i pay good money to see Trump Jr get charges. The mental gymnastics would be insane, like they already are.
          so the dems call Jr's meeting with a Russian attorney to get dirt on Hillary treason, but now that we know Hillary paid a foreign agent (British) who paid Russian sources for dirt on Trump, the dems think it's just opposition research, no big deal.

The only Russian collusion in the entire campaign is Hillary and the disproved dossier she and the DNC paid for.

Further, Trey Gowdy is trying to find out if Comey and the FBI relied on the dossier to open the investigation of the Trump campaign. And if the dossier was the excuse for all of the unmaskings done by the Obama administration. The entire Trump Russia collusion story is a huge headfake, a misdirect.

Hillary is in legal jeopardy, for the hiring a foreign agent for dirt, and also for the Uranium One deal which is even worse. She needs to be indicted along with Bill.
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Guessing the 'thinking for yourself' isnt going well for you george, sorry to hear that.

Your cognitive dissonance to this entire situation is astounding. Its like you switch the off switch on your brain and mindlessly type in the latest brietbart headlines or something.

You literally gobbled up the gaslighting that the GOP and Trump Admin has been doing all this last week to deflect from this very situation, a situation where one of his campaign employees admitted to lying to the FBI about his connections to Russia, and the other two caught money laundering, conspiracy against the USA, and more.

In what god damn universe do you think investigating Uranium one, Hillarys emails, and so on is a good use of tax payer dollars. Let me remind you both of these things have been investigated multiple times already, with no results.

>"get over it trump one"
            >talks about hillary for next 4 years of presidency
            willschnitz

Comment

^

Yes and your MSNB/CNN/NYT etc... spoon fed parroted talking points dont exactly reek of self reflection either....
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                ^

Yes and your MSNB/CNN/NYT etc... spoon fed parroted talking points dont exactly reek of self reflection either....
                Please do tell me how I am spouting anything else close to the same.

I read the god damn DoJ releases.

Way to follow in suit sleeve.
                willschnitz

Comment

Guessing the 'thinking for yourself' isnt going well for you george, sorry to hear that.

Your cognitive dissonance to this entire situation is astounding. Its like you switch the off switch on your brain and mindlessly type in the latest brietbart headlines or something.

You literally gobbled up the gaslighting that the GOP and Trump Admin has been doing all this last week to deflect from this very situation, a situation where one of his campaign employees admitted to lying to the FBI about his connections to Russia, and the other two caught money laundering, conspiracy against the USA, and more.

In what god damn universe do you think investigating Uranium one, Hillarys emails, and so on is a good use of tax payer dollars. Let me remind you both of these things have been investigated multiple times already, with no results.

>"get over it trump one"
                  >talks about hillary for next 4 years of presidency
                  Manafort is a sleaze ball, but he’s not being charged with anything related to Trump. Apparently to you using taxpayer dollars to chase a fairy tail about Russian collusion is? Uranium one has not been vetted and is a bigger story.
                  People are going to jail over it imho.

Btw schnitzel, nobody has been caught doing anything. People have been charged. There is a difference.
                  Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-30-2017, 05:04 PM.
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I cant wait till next week you start defending working with the russians.

I cant believe you didnt ironically say that last line, jesus.
                    willschnitz

Comment

Come on, man. Are you so far left leaning up in bham you can’t see what’s truth?

Manafort is being charged with stuff that happened way before Trump. And from what I’ve read the charges are a stretch, no sure thing. And like I said, he’s sleazy. Hard to feel compassion for him, I get it.

Hillary and the DNC paid for the fake dossier. They’re all sleazy. The Clintons have been stretching the rules forever. They’re the king and queen of sleaze. They deserve to be taken down. Hard to have compassion for them as well.
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Have you read the dossier? It just happens to have 'fake' events that ended up coming out as real by the way. Don't forget a Republican Candidate was also paying for this dossier...

I don't get why you are lecturing me about seeing the truth, this hillary conspiracy has been going on for about 9 years now. Seems like an awful long time without any hard evidence.

I dont like the clintons, but people are gobbling them up as the new GOP boogyman.

I really wonder what you think Uranium One even is, the majority of my facebook acquaintances who think like you do think Hillary showed up on a runway out of a cargojet with suitcases of Weapons grade ore to hand the russians personally.

The double standards and inability to see past the latest 'target' is getting kind of ridiculous.

Remember, you won, stop talking about hillary yet or?

Basically where we are at now:

Last edited by Wschnitz; 10-30-2017, 05:47 PM.
                        willschnitz

Comment

this is what hilldog and the o man did with the uranium deal...... So thats ok in your book then

William Pitt-

Comment

The U deal was approved by 8 governmental bodies. 0& Hillary is gone, she lost Trump won.

When will Trump say Manafort was Hillary's Chairman????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Why do you leftists hate Russia so much? Is it because they're no longer run by commie jews?

Comment

The dossier claims the Russians have audio and video of prostitutes hired by Trump to defile a bed the Obamas had previously slept in. In particular, the prostitutes were paid to "perform a 'golden showers' (urination show) in front of him".

Does anybody think this report is credible?
                                sigpic
                                Originally posted by JinormusJ
                                Don't buy an e30

They're stupid
                                1989 325is Raged on then sold.
                                1988 325 SETA 2DR Beaten to death, then parted.
                                1988 325 SETA 4DR Parted.
                                1990 325i Cabrio Daily'd, then stored 2 yrs ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X