Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    So if the HUUUUUUGE raise was Trump's doing what is this big dump?
    "The result is that a president who tossed aside traditional presidential caution in cheerleading the stock market now stands poised to take the blame for any correction."

Good reading.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      I know the above is an oversimplified example, but that kind of sh*t happens all the time and I'd say my right leaning friends and colleagues would be on the same side as the cops 9/10 times.
      In the situation you described, you are wrong about who's side we would be on. At least for me, a unconstitutional stop is an unconstitutional stop, anything found as a result should be thrown out as a matter of principle and keeping your footing to avoid a slippery slope.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Guess the Republican behind the Benghazi investigation is biassed against Trump????

Gowdy: Memo has no impact on Russia probe

South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy said the recently released, controversial GOP memo alleging FBI abuses of its surveillance authority does not have “any impact on the Russia probe,” and even without the Steele dossier, there would be a Russia investigation.

Washington (CNN)South Carolina Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy said the recently released, controversial GOP memo alleging FBI abuses of its surveillance authority does not have "any impact on the Russia probe," and even without the Steele dossier, there would be a Russia investigation.
        "There is a Russia investigation without a dossier," Gowdy said in an interview that aired Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation," days after he announced his decision not to seek re-election.
        President Donald Trump authorized the release of the memo from the House Intelligence Committee on Friday, and has since claimed it "totally vindicates" him in the ongoing investigation around allegations of possible coordination between his associates and Russia to influence the 2016 election.
        Gowdy, however, said he believes the memo does not affect the Russia investigation and has no connection to key storylines about the matter.

"To the extent the memo deals with the dossier and the FISA process, the dossier has nothing to do with the meeting at Trump Tower," Gowdy said. "The dossier has nothing to do with an email sent by Cambridge Analytica. The dossier really has nothing to do with George Papadopoulos' meeting in Great Britain. It also doesn't have anything to do with obstruction of justice."

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
          Regardless of what got the Russia 'probe' started, the fact remains that Carter Page and Michael Flynn both submitted guilty pleas for lying to the FBI, presumably about facts related to their contact with Russia during the election.

So while there may be a case to be made for the Dems being biased from the get-go and initiating the investigation, there is a real case being built on Trump's team communicating with foreign agents and lying to the FBI.

Think of it this way - A black man gets pulled over by the police for doing nothing wrong (or for driving while black as some would call it), but then the police find he has drugs in the car and he gets arrested.

Would you still defend the driver since he shouldn't have been stopped in the first place?
          Or would you make try to build a case for the police doing the right thing by stopping him since it turned out that he was in fact breaking the law?

I know the above is an oversimplified example, but that kind of sh*t happens all the time and I'd say my right leaning friends and colleagues would be on the same side as the cops 9/10 times.
          A cop needs probable cause to pull you over, they can't just profile and pull over random drivers. If you legitimately done nothing wrong, yes a good lawyer would fight any charges that pop up as a result of the illegal stop. It's nothing more than a less invasive type of illegal search, let the guy go.

Now keep in mind, it's insanely easy for a cop to conjure up probably cause ie. failure to maintain lane. I'd be defending him though. A criminal failing to abide by the law does not mean the police should be able to either, this should extend all the way up to the most heinous crimes.
          Last edited by cale; 02-05-2018, 06:45 PM. Reason: because Himler the grammar polizei

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
            A cop needs probably cause to pull you over, they can't just profile and pull over random drivers. If you legitimately done nothing wrong, yes a good lawyer would fight any charges that pop up as a result of the illegal stop. It's nothing more than a less invasive type of illegal search, let the guy go.

Now keep in mind, it's insanely easy for a cop to conjure up probably cause ie. failure to maintain lane. I'd be defending him though. A criminal failing to abide by the law does not mean the police should be able to either, this should extend all the way up to the most heinous crimes.
            Probably, you mean probable?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

It doesn't take.a genius to figure out what he meant by it. Quit being so damn trivial.

Comment

If Carter Page was working as an UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agentwafflesin 2013waffles-and remained a UCE- throughout the court casewafflesUP TOwafflesMay of 2016,waffleshow is it possible that onwafflesOctober 21st 2016wafflesCarter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

So a businessman goes to the fbi stating some Russians are trying to work him, he ends up helping out the fbi, all the while the Russians are saying page is an idiot, useless, and to stay away from him, yet in Oct 16 the fbi says he's a Russian agent.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                  It doesn't take.a genius to figure out what he meant by it. Quit being so damn trivial.

I have ignored untold dozens of your atrocious grammar.

Comment

That's probable the right way to spell it.

Comment

I have ignored untold dozens of your atrocious grammar.
                      Dude, its the internet and I'm on my phone, likely drinking so I really don't give a shit if I make mistakes. Btw pot meet kettle, that sentence was complete shit....

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                        That's probable the right way to spell it.
                        Prolly

Comment

If Carter Page was working as an UCE (FBI undercover employee), responsible for the bust of a high level Russian agentwafflesin 2013waffles-and remained a UCE- throughout the court casewafflesUP TOwafflesMay of 2016,waffleshow is it possible that onwafflesOctober 21st 2016wafflesCarter Page is put under a FISA Title 1 surveillance warrant as an alleged Russian agent?

So a businessman goes to the fbi stating some Russians are trying to work him, he ends up helping out the fbi, all the while the Russians are saying page is an idiot, useless, and to stay away from him, yet in Oct 16 the fbi says he's a Russian agent.....
                          this isn't even a matter of grammar or spelling anymore. you just simply cannot compose a sentence.
                          past:
                          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                          1985 323i baur
                          current:
                          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Dude, its the internet and I'm on my phone, likely drinking so I really don't give a shit if I make mistakes. Btw pot meet kettle, that sentence was complete shit....
                            That explains so much, is it your excuse for your political positions also?

The grammar is actually not that bad, just awkward and I did it for the irony of this response.

Thanks

Originally posted by decay View Post
                            this isn't even a matter of grammar or spelling anymore. you just simply cannot compose a sentence.
                            THIS.

Comment

TRUMP'S LAWYERS ARE WORRIED ABOUT HIM TALKING TO MUELLER—HE HAS A HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                                "The result is that a president who tossed aside traditional presidential caution in cheerleading the stock market now stands poised to take the blame for any correction."

Good reading.
                                https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...et-down-324880
                                still up over 20% in a a years time...... Still very good returns despite a little stumble, We were up constantly for over 400 trading days, a little correction is a good thing and like I said had been expected for a while......
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X