No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^ I totally understand your point about us NOT discussing the big picture but getting caught in anecdotal stories. The reason is simple. There's no big pictures and everything about this administration is stupid anecdotes... From claiming that Mexicans are pushers and rapists, grabbing pussies, having the biggest crowd, supporting fascist groups (domestic or British), picking a fight on a daily basis thru Twitter, or being caught in a Russian maelstrom. Everything is anecdotal... ;-)
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      This is why politics is so jacked up and ridiculous recently, because everything is a catastrophe that is "destroying the very foundation of society".

Why can't we give up this dumb line? I'm not saying that I love everything about ANY (underlined a billion times for emphasis if I could) president, however, their success or failure is hardly going to bring down society as a whole.

Regardless of who is given the credit, can't we accept that more people with jobs or more people with more money to spend each month is a good thing for society as a whole? Capitalism itself creates winners and losers, that's the reality of the economic system, it also allows for losers to become winner and winners to become losers. So this line of responses about layoffs and bonuses is really a rather mundane argument. Will everyone always win, NO IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. However, the beauty of the American system is that the future is always right in front of you, the possibilities are nearly endless if you are willing to embrace those possibilities.

Can we move on to something that actually matters like the federal budget deal that's looming or the immigration reform that has been kicked down the road for far too long? Things that will actually affect the foundation of American society rather than the irrelevant angry tweets or off-hand comments of one person? I realize that Trump does have an outsized influence when compared to the average person, but the founders created the government in such a way as to limit the individual power of one person, regardless of the office.

So why not theorize the next step for immigration reform or debate the merits of spending cuts to our budget rather than worrying about a few occurrences in a normal economy that would remain irrelevant if it weren't for the hypersensitive media and society projecting them forward as some type of way to cry wolf when there's actually no danger at all...
      Never has there been a perfect person, in any capacity, I have never agreed with nor disagreed with any President 100%

As advertised THIS President is different, except his difference is he has no interest in advancing anyone but HIMSELF!

He has lied, cheated and stolen his entire life. It is documented. He has "written" books about his "success" (mostly at the cost of others he cheated)

There are thousands of lawsuits wherein he outspent the plaintiffs or never got to court with the threat of "take the 70% I am offering or get nothing and I'll outspend you in court".

He has not gone a day without some kind of outrageous tweet, statement or attack.

He is wholly unsuited to be President and daily does something that makes us look foolish on the world stage.

Look back at the Bush threads, you may find me saying wow did he do that? But never he is beneath contempt.

I have always said I may not respect the man but I respect the office and the man is my President. Until now. I cannot respect this man.

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      ^^^^ I totally understand your point about us NOT discussing the big picture but getting caught in anecdotal stories. The reason is simple. There's no big pictures and everything about this administration is stupid anecdotes... From claiming that Mexicans are pushers and rapists, grabbing pussies, having the biggest crowd, supporting fascist groups (domestic or British), picking a fight on a daily basis thru Twitter, or being caught in a Russian maelstrom. Everything is anecdotal... ;-)

This and I usually disagree with Lee.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

yeah, it's a stupid anecdote, illegals don't kill, rape or run drugs....

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          yeah, it's a stupid anecdote, illegals don't kill, rape or run drugs....

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...y-cities%3famp

All of them do not.

Where is the link to the greater percent that work hard and never get in any trouble?

Also, the daily shitstorm.

White House aide denies abuse allegations but resigns

White House staff secretary Rob Porter, a top aide to President Donald Trump, has resigned, the White House confirmed Wednesday, following allegations of abuse from his two ex-wives.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
            All of them do not.

Where is the link to the greater percent that work hard and never get in any trouble?

Also, the daily shitstorm.

White House aide denies abuse allegations but resigns

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/polit...ion/index.html
            Well no shit Sherlock. So are you saying that is an acceptable ratio of decent people vs people that commit crimes?

Comment

Well no shit Sherlock. So are you saying that is an acceptable ratio of decent people vs people that commit crimes?
              The U.S. Government says there is an acceptable % or rat shit in food.

The Food Defect Action Levels

Here’s How Much Mouse Poop The FDA Allows In Your Food

Since you are more likely to believe Fox:

Maggots, rat hair, mouse poop and more: Gross things the FDA allows in food
              Last edited by parkerbink; 02-07-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

The U.S. Government says there is an acceptable % or rat shit in food.

Here’s How Much Mouse Poop The FDA Allows In Your Food
                https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...n_7572232.html
                Answer the question, don't try to deflect

Comment

Answer the question, don't try to deflect

Just taking a page from your book.

There are criminals in every gene pool.

We were all immigrants or someone in our family tree was (even native Americans well before the rest of us)

The notion that immigrants diminish us is counter to the reason we were once great. Trump is not making America great he makes us ridiculous.

Comment

Just taking a page from your book.

There are criminals in every gene pool.

We were all immigrants or someone in our family tree was (even native Americans well before the rest of us)

The notion that immigrants diminish us is counter to the reason we were once great. Trump is not making America great he makes us ridiculous.
                    You're missing a word in front of immigrants, that word is illegal. Illegals don't belong here

Comment

You're missing a word in front of immigrants, that word is illegal. Illegals don't belong here

Uh huh & shit does not belong in food.

Illegal immigrants have been declining for years. There are jobs that will not get done without illegals & the primary group currently being discussed were brought here as children, when you were a kid, did you question your Parents if/when they moved?

Many did not know they were illegal until they tried to get a driver license or go to college.

Do you need to google empathy?

Comment

Uh huh & shit does not belong in food.

Illegal immigrants have been declining for years. There are jobs that will not get done without illegals & the primary group currently being discussed were brought here as children, when you were a kid, did you question your Parents if/when they moved?

Many did not know they were illegal until they tried to get a driver license or go to college.

Do you need to google empathy?
                        So you are saying these people are bottom feeders? People will do the jobs that illegals do, the price of produce will go up and I'm ok with that. I'm not talking about a certain demographic of illegals, I'm talking about ALL illegals. I knew at a young age where I'm from and when we came here. Do you have a cite stating that most didn't know they were illegal? That's pretty far fetched in my eyes.

I don't have much empathy, especially when it comes to people that break a law and think there's no repercussions

Comment

So you are saying these people are bottom feeders? People will do the jobs that illegals do, the price of produce will go up and I'm ok with that. I'm not talking about a certain demographic of illegals, I'm talking about ALL illegals. I knew at a young age where I'm from and when we came here. Do you have a cite stating that most didn't know they were illegal? That's pretty far fetched in my eyes.

I don't have much empathy, especially when it comes to people that break a law and think there's no repercussions
                          That post says it all. You know nothing about this and have no empathy.

I was born in Manhattan, it was a fact I knew. I can't tell you when I was "told" this fact. It is like the sky is blue. At some point, I became the keeper of my birth certificate, I looked at it (when I was 18 or so) not to confirm the info, just to see it.

I very well could have been born anywhere, if my Parents told me I was born in Paris, that would be my reality.

When did you become aware of where you were born and where did you get that data?

Also, do you mean a site?

Comment

Hey Mediumrarechicken

I seriously question why you feel so much threatened by illegal immigrants. Who cares if they are illegal or not, as long as they behave? Look at last year's national crime data. What percentage of crimes was committed by Americans? Would you deport them too as they made something "illegal"... Did these immigrants steal food off your plate? And if an illegal "stole" your job, please let me know what you do for a living. And you know, people have been moving from one geographical zone to another for thousands of years. What is wrong with that?

"I knew at a young age where I'm from and when we came here."
                            Please explain.

What I think is that you are simply a frustrated racist and can't do anything against legal immigration (which it seems is where you come from - which is fine because everyone is an immigrant in North America). So now, all you can kick on are those illegals. Pretty sure that you have a poster of sheriff Joe Arpaio on you bedroom wall. ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Hey Mediumrarechicken

I seriously question why you feel so much threatened by illegal immigrants. Who cares if they are illegal or not, as long as they behave? Look at last year's national crime data. What percentage of crimes was committed by Americans? Would you deport them too as they made something "illegal"... Did these immigrants steal food off your plate? And if an illegal "stole" your job, please let me know what you do for a living. And you know, people have been moving from one geographical zone to another for thousands of years. What is wrong with that?

Please explain.

What I think is that you are simply a frustrated racist and can't do anything against legal immigration (which it seems is where you come from - which is fine because everyone is an immigrant in North America). So now, all you can kick on are those illegals. Pretty sure that you have a poster of sheriff Joe Arpaio on you bedroom wall. ;-)

I live in Maricopa County, we finally got rid of that creature.

Comment

Hey Mediumrarechicken

Please explain.

Haha well if you must know I'm 1/4 black 3/4 white, my wife is half white half Mexican, so yeah I'm so fucking racist. I didn't know that being one for laws made some one racist, but go ahead and keep spewing that stupid bullshit. Nomads didn't have borders and paperwork for the country they live in, so yeah they were able to freely follow herds, or find food. We can't just go to Canada and say hey fuck you I'll do what I want here and stay as long as I want. I support legal immigration, you do it the right way and we'll get along just fine. I follow and break laws and expect to be punished when I break a law, illegals should expect the same. Why is that so hard to understand?

Comment

Working...
                                X