Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Haha well if you must know I'm 1/4 black 3/4 white, my wife is half white half Mexican, so yeah I'm so fucking racist. I didn't know that being one for laws made some one racist, but go ahead and keep spewing that stupid bullshit. Nomads didn't have borders and paperwork for the country they live in, so yeah they were able to freely follow herds, or find food. We can't just go to Canada and say hey fuck you I'll do what I want here and stay as long as I want. I support legal immigration, you do it the right way and we'll get along just fine. I follow and break laws and expect to be punished when I break a law, illegals should expect the same. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Got paragraphs?

Some of the worst bigots are bigoted against their people.

How do you feel when someone says I have (insert minority here) friends?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      Illegal immigrants have been declining for years. There are jobs that will not get done without illegals & the primary group currently being discussed were brought here as children, when you were a kid, did you question your Parents if/when they moved?
      You realize illegals also drive down the wage for non-educated people, right? Right? Surely you understand that?

If you knew how to frame a wall, swing a hammer, lay down perfect drywall, etc, you used to be able to make a decent living doing that.

Now not only can I, as the business owner, pay illegals less, since it's under the table I'm also not paying any payroll tax. The wages for these types of jobs would go back up if there wasn't the opportunity to use cheap labor.

I did concrete work my last summer of college, they paid those illegals $9/hr (and that's what I got paid as well) to work 12 hour days in the OK heat pouring foundations and driveways. Paid in cash, the end of every week. I can assure you none of us were filling out W2s for the company.

So why don't you hate the greedy business owner that employs illegals, drives down wages, and skips out on paying his "fair share?"
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
        You realize illegals also drive down the wage for non-educated people, right? Right? Surely you understand that?

If you knew how to frame a wall, swing a hammer, lay down perfect drywall, etc, you used to be able to make a decent living doing that.

Now not only can I, as the business owner, pay illegals less, since it's under the table I'm also not paying any payroll tax. The wages for these types of jobs would go back up if there wasn't the opportunity to use cheap labor.

I did concrete work my last summer of college, they paid those illegals $9/hr (and that's what I got paid as well) to work 12 hour days in the OK heat pouring foundations and driveways. Paid in cash, the end of every week. I can assure you none of us were filling out W2s for the company.

So why don't you hate the greedy business owner that employs illegals, drives down wages, and skips out on paying his "fair share?"
        You understand it is a severely complicated and difficult situation on all sides right? Right???!

The solution is not black and white. It is Grey and hard to find. Demonizing entire groups is not the answer. You get that right? Right?????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

As usual, you move the goalposts.

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Not at all.

The point of this thread is Trump and his agenda not all the woes of the world. For whatever reason it seems you want to focus on other things which is cool but don't blame me if you don't like the responses.

Comment

Nope, you make claims, and then when they are wrong/you can't back them up you pull:

"Derp derka derp, that's not about my unbridled hate for the other side regardless of the issue, situation, or surrounding circumstances derp derp derka derp derp."

www.gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                Nope, you make claims, and then when they are wrong/you can't back them up you pull:

"Derp derka derp, that's not about my unbridled hate for the other side regardless of the issue, situation, or surrounding circumstances derp derp derka derp derp."
                I thought we were going to have a conversation. You seem to want to attack and disparage.

I'm not into that so I'll leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                  Got paragraphs?

Some of the worst bigots are bigoted against their people.

How do you feel when someone says I have (insert minority here) friends?
                  Once again you are deflecting. That's all you can do.

I'm sorry I'm not going to play with your beta sjw bullshit.

Comment

Haha well if you must know I'm 1/4 black 3/4 white, my wife is half white half Mexican, so yeah I'm so fucking racist. I didn't know that being one for laws made some one racist, but go ahead and keep spewing that stupid bullshit. Nomads didn't have borders and paperwork for the country they live in, so yeah they were able to freely follow herds, or find food. We can't just go to Canada and say hey fuck you I'll do what I want here and stay as long as I want. I support legal immigration, you do it the right way and we'll get along just fine. I follow and break laws and expect to be punished when I break a law, illegals should expect the same. Why is that so hard to understand?
                    Oh well. As you already know, racism comes in all shapes and colors. Jews have been know to betray other Jews and snitch them to Nazis. Blacks have been slavers. And it seems that 1/4 Mexicans can also be in Arpaio's fan club. Or maybe you're not a racist, but simply lacking in humanity.

@Z31maniac
                    As for illegal immigrants lowering wages, that's a very poor argument. I wonder how many crackers would spend their entire day under the hard sun, breaking their back collecting strawberries. Without this "low cost" manpower, you can see a lot of industries closing their door because of a lack of workers. Or prices going up. Restaurants. Farming. Construction. You name it. Illegals are part of America's economic structure, and a vital one at that. Don't forget that America's fortune has been built on slavery and cheap labor.

"There were approximately 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2016, roughly unchanged from the prior year but well below the 12.2 million peak in 2007. There were an estimated 8 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. civilian workforce in 2016, roughly 5%. The Congressional Budget Office reported in 2007 that "the tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them" but "in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use." Unauthorized immigrants demand goods and services while an estimated 50 to 75 percent pay taxes. Due to cheaper labor, they contribute to lower prices in the industries where they work, such as agriculture, restaurants, and construction."

5% of the US' workforce is illegal immigrants. Wipe them, and you wipe the US economy at the same time because you won't be able to replace it by hillbillies on welfare. If it were possible, it would have been done a long time ago. Good luck.
                    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

That's very true. They do a lot of the work that we special Americans 1.Are too lazy to do. 2. Think we are too good to do.
                      88 325i Cabrio
                      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Once again you are deflecting. That's all you can do.

I'm sorry I'm not going to play with your beta sjw bullshit.
                        No I am not, that is your speciality as is claiming others are doing what you are guilty of.

Bonus Trump supporter points for you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          Oh well. As you already know, racism comes in all shapes and colors. Jews have been know to betray other Jews and snitch them to Nazis. Blacks have been slavers. And it seems that 1/4 Mexicans can also be in Arpaio's fan club. Or maybe you're not a racist, but simply lacking in humanity.

@Z31maniac
                          As for illegal immigrants lowering wages, that's a very poor argument. I wonder how many crackers would spend their entire day under the hard sun, breaking their back collecting strawberries. Without this "low cost" manpower, you can see a lot of industries closing their door because of a lack of workers. Or prices going up. Restaurants. Farming. Construction. You name it. Illegals are part of America's economic structure, and a vital one at that. Don't forget that America's fortune has been built on slavery and cheap labor.

"There were approximately 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. in 2016, roughly unchanged from the prior year but well below the 12.2 million peak in 2007. There were an estimated 8 million unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. civilian workforce in 2016, roughly 5%. The Congressional Budget Office reported in 2007 that "the tax revenues that unauthorized immigrants generate for state and local governments do not offset the total cost of services provided to them" but "in aggregate and over the long term, tax revenues of all types generated by immigrants—both legal and unauthorized—exceed the cost of the services they use." Unauthorized immigrants demand goods and services while an estimated 50 to 75 percent pay taxes. Due to cheaper labor, they contribute to lower prices in the industries where they work, such as agriculture, restaurants, and construction."

5% of the US' workforce is illegal immigrants. Wipe them, and you wipe the US economy at the same time because you won't be able to replace it by hillbillies on welfare. If it were possible, it would have been done a long time ago. Good luck.
                          Thankfully a cogent response.

I agree, how do we eliminate illegal immigrants without eliminating the cheap labor that they provide? I think this is at the heart of why Immigration hasn't been solved, especially by the Republicans, because this would hurt many of their traditional bases of corporate support (agriculture, construction to name a few).

Trump certainly doesn't want prices to rise because the labor force requires higher wages, this would offset the tax reform savings in some cases, which would dissolve some of the reason for people to vote Republican in the midterms.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
                            Regardless of what got the Russia 'probe' started, the fact remains that Carter Page and Michael Flynn both submitted guilty pleas for lying to the FBI, presumably about facts related to their contact with Russia during the election.

So while there may be a case to be made for the Dems being biased from the get-go and initiating the investigation, there is a real case being built on Trump's team communicating with foreign agents and lying to the FBI.

Think of it this way - A black man gets pulled over by the police for doing nothing wrong (or for driving while black as some would call it), but then the police find he has drugs in the car and he gets arrested.

Would you still defend the driver since he shouldn't have been stopped in the first place?
                            Or would you make try to build a case for the police doing the right thing by stopping him since it turned out that he was in fact breaking the law?

I know the above is an oversimplified example, but that kind of sh*t happens all the time and I'd say my right leaning friends and colleagues would be on the same side as the cops 9/10 times.
                            I don't like conceding this point because the FISA was obtained in 2013/2014 around the idea that Carter Page was involved with Russian ops, which he was. This was way before he had anything to do with the Trump campaign and was the FBI investigating a compromised American.

Then he joined the Trump campaign.

It's not a Driving while Black scenario, it's a 'this dude was already bad and got involved in more bad stuff than we already knew about'.
                            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              more tax plan NOT working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM to pay 50k assembly/factory employees 11,750 dollar profit sharing checks, next month....

https://www.clickondetroit.com/autom...sharing-checks
                              That's less than they earned last year and has nothing to do with tax breaks. It's normal GM profit sharing.

2016 https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...ring/97572540/

2015 https://www.freep.com/story/money/ca...1000/79708340/
                              Last edited by ncsubowen; 02-08-2018, 01:15 PM.
                              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post

@Z31maniac

Wow that's really nice of you to just say that their only useful quality about them is they pick crops because the white man won't. I picked crops on my uncle's farm for 2 summers when I was a teenager. It wasn't bad but pretty boring. He didn't hire illegals he went and picked up homeless people and gave them a place to stay for the season, most of those guys busted their asses. Funny thing is they didn't wire their money to mexico

Comment

Working...
                                X