Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
    proving you are not someone to attempt a discourse with.
    ignore list, parker.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
      ignore list, parker.
      Then I'd miss all the pearls of wisdom.

bwahaaaaaa

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        ignore list, parker.
        Hahahaha. Thank you. As your other beta buddy would say, I wear it like a badge of honor.

Oh well it just once again shows how tolerant the far left is....

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
          Hahahaha. Thank you. As your other beta buddy would say, I wear it like a badge of honor.

How dense are you? He is suggesting I ignore you.

I said I don't want to miss out on your wisdom.

There is blame to go around for all sides, you and yours, however, are WINNING! in the intolerance and bile spewing sweepstakes.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Comment

How dense are you? He is suggesting I ignore you.

I said I don't want to miss out on your wisdom.

There is blame to go around for all sides, you and yours, however, are WINNING! in the intolerance and bile spewing sweepstakes.
              No fucking shit, I know he said for you to ignore me. Thanks again for showing me that you only think one way and are unable to stop and take a second to say to yourself "gee I don't understand why he did that l, let me use some thinking to realize he's taking a shot at both of us right now".

Thanks for the laugh champ

Comment

No fucking shit, I know he said for you to ignore me. Thanks again for showing me that you only think one way and are unable to stop and take a second to say to yourself "gee I don't understand why he did that l, let me use some thinking to realize he's taking a shot at both of us right now".

Thanks for the laugh champ
                Nice attempted recovery.

You are classic, keep the lols coming.

Comment

Comment

Nice attempted recovery.

You are classic, keep the lols coming.
                    It's kind of hard to have a recovery when a recovery was never intended. Seriously though, how old are you?

Comment

It's kind of hard to have a recovery when a recovery was never intended. Seriously though, how old are you?
                      Old enough to know when someone is trying to cover up.

Also, I said I would wear your slur as a badge of honor so another fail by you here:

Comment

Old enough to know when someone is trying to cover up.

Also, I said I would wear your slur as a badge of honor so another fail by you here:
                        Wow for a baby you have quite an extensive understanding of language. I'm impressed.

Comment

Wow for a baby you have quite an extensive understanding of language. I'm impressed.
                          Wow, now you have devolved to nonsense semi backhanded attacks.

Guess I'm wearing you down. Next, you'll post bwahgfdstyhreq.

At least you are completely off defending your cheeto jesus.

Comment

Wow, now you have devolved to nonsense semi backhanded attacks.

Guess I'm wearing you down. Next, you'll post bwahgfdstyhreq.

At least you are completely off defending your cheeto jesus.
                            He's my god emperor get it right. I dont agree with a lot of things he does, but I just like how blind and petty you are and honestly just come here to see the stupid ass shit you post. No not wearing me down at all, I'm just getting bored with you and I'm not putting much effort into anything because you are a simp

Comment

He's my god emperor get it right. I dont agree with a lot of things he does, but I just like how blind and petty you are and honestly just come here to see the stupid ass shit you post. No not wearing me down at all, I'm just getting bored with you and I'm not putting much effort into anything because you are a simp

Keep it coming! you are hilarious. Are you a stand up comic or just a clown?

Comment

Everything you post is just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. + I'm an internet tough guy.

Sack up and call a spade a spade. Trump is unqualified, does not give a shit about anyone but Trump and will sell his mother to save his ass.
                                I missed this earlier, so let's stop with the shit slinging, name calling, etc for a second and analyze this.

What does make someone qualified to be President of the most powerful country in the world?
                                Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                                Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X